Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Soon she moaned low and hit her orgasm. He pushed more fingers and sucked her  tasty juices as he dipped his fingers in and suck the fingers only to dip back a couple of times. They shared the fingers between them with Padmini calling him devil. Finally she said let us go, I need a fuck..............

They reached back and then took the shower and ordered food. Padmini brought scotch and leisurely took the drink. She is in LBD, now he asked her to stand and simply removed her LBD and she is standing in her lacy bra and panty. She too removed his Shorts and T and he is stark naked.

They sat and sipped. She played with his dick and said your junior is ready. A beauty like you is before and will he remain quite he asked. She smiled, bent and kissed his cock. He cupped her tits as she kissed his dick. Then they sat and sipped and he poured few drops on her boob and began licking the drops as they flowed on her boob. She wondered why only lovers get this kind of kinky ideas. They played with each other before eating their dinner and walking to bed room naked. (they took clothes with them)

No sooner they lay in bed, they hugged and kissed each other frantically. All the excitement of oral in the theatre plus the oral in in living room resulted in high arousal state They chewed each other lips ? and sucked tongues tasting salvia. Padmini specially showered kisses all over his face and he squeezed her boobs and then she pushed her boobs on his face as if she is giving him a boobs massage. On his part he kissed her tits and licked them like a dog. She rose slightly so he can suck hr boobs and as he sucked them, she said suck them baby, suck the hard, you are a lucky bastard, my hubby left me with you.

He liked her words and licked, sucked her boobs, her nips to his heart’s content again. She responded with I like the way you suck my boobs; suck my nips they are hard and bit them too. He obliged her by biting her nipples and a tingling sensation shot through her nipples spreading rapidly through her body. She relished the treatment he is giving with his raw strength. She pushed more of her boob in to his willing mouth. They're like 2 wild animals joined together in passion.

stay tuned.......... next update will be the final of this.
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. NEW ADVENTURE - by twinciteeguy - 09-04-2022, 08:43 AM