Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
H: My wife wants to go shopping, pl assist her.

A: Sure sir, it will be a pleasure. I will first finish our office work and take her to hopping around 11am.
H: Great.
A: So, you plan shopping?
P: How long we can sit in the house, so thought will take his permission to be on safe side.

He laughed and hugged her. She responded with a kiss on cheek.

She rose saying let us have breakfast and Anil said he will go home and come back. Before going he said wear your skirt or we will buy a new saree and change there. She smiled and said I have plenty no need to buy. He returned and is in the office and finished his work.

They left her home by about 10.15 and reached a mall. He guided her to upscale store and he told the sales girl that our mem wants to buy innerwear. The girl smiled and showed them inner ware and she purchased lacy bra and panty, both black. She changed in to new inner ware in trial room. You look ravishing he said. She slapped him gently on his cheek.

They walked in to bar and each had scotch when Anil said we can go to movie if you have nothing else planned.  He selected a theatre nearby and booked an entire box ticket (6 seats)

P: Are you sure this is the right decision?
A: Too late to ask, anyway this box is totally ours, no one else will occupy as I booked all.
P: oh, you naughty fellow, you are wicked.
A: Boss asked me to take care of you. So, I will surely take care of you fully.

They sat in the middle and in the darkness, he took her hands and kissed. She too thought this is a novel way of “seeing” movie. She leaned and kept her head on his shoulders and he caressed her face. He turned around and kissed her.

P: This is no way to see the movie.
A: Who wants to see the movie?
P: then why spend this much money?
A: We will not have this kind of feel, of kissing and groping or feeling amidst guys’ in house, right?
P: You seem to have planned everything.
A: Relax, we will spend an hour or two and you enjoy the difference.

Soon he unhooked her blouse and Padmini suddenly felt scared as well as excited at sitting almost topless in the theatre. He squeezed her boobs over her lacy bra saying umm, I love these boobs of yours. She blushed as she is acutely aware that she is in a public place with a stud and sitting just in a bra. Just as she is in her thoughts, he unhooked her bra too and felt her naked tits. She tried to stop him but he will not hear her protests. She is also excited and there is only token protest. After playing with her boobs, he pushed his hands down and inside her panty.  She shivered as he gripped her pussy and slowly pushed finger in to her pussy. 

She adjusted herself to give him easy access and soon two of his fingers are in her pussy finger fucking her. He stopped and tasted his finger and offered another to her and she smiled and sucked his finger. Then he stopped and started kneading her boobs and gripping her pussy. He turned and kissed her and to her own surprise she kissed him back passionately. She cuddled to him and started feeling his cock, pushing her hand on his shorts. Then she wanted to be naughty and took his cock out of his boxer and felt his hard naked cock. 

He went back to finger fuck her pussy and she gently massaged his rod. Soon she moaned low and hit her orgasm. He pushed more fingers and sucked her tasty juices as he dipped his fingers in and suck the fingers only to dip back a couple of times. They shared the fingers between them with Padmini calling him devil. Finally, she said let us go, I need a fuck.

stay tuuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED - by twinciteeguy - 06-04-2022, 07:06 AM