Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
But the passion has now reached a stage and Rohit thought now is the time to fuck this sexy babe.  He held her close and moved her over him and his iron hard cock is poking on her belly, she surrendered this time and adjusted it to her pussy lips and bingo, his dick went into her pussy easily just like a knife cuts butter.............

She is wet totally and he started fucking her in rhythm in slow strokes initially.  His strokes were slow at first so she can adjust but soon became more forceful, and she started shouting come on Rohit fuck meeeeeeeeee, fuck your slut, and fuck me fast and deep.  He said Anjali you are on top and you are supposed to ride me and she responded by riding in him, moving her ass up and down and he responded to her movements. 

He sucked her nips and this action of his sent her in to yet bliss. They shifted to missionary, as she is tired and he is now fucking her fast and furious.  The sounds of the flesh meeting flesh were making curious sounds. Like thapak, thapak  etc. He is saying Anjali my honey, my love, you are precious and you are mine.  She responded yes Rohit, the barrier has been crossed and I am yours, your slut. 

He kissed her and said do not ever say you are my slut; you are my precious lady. She responded I think all men feel great in calling their women slut and Rohit said no, not me, how can u be a slut, you are mine and mine only Anjali had no words to say and she simply pushed herself even closer and she climaxed first and soon Rohit too climaxed and she asked him to empty his juices and at that moment she did not care whether it is safe or not. Anjali felt sooooooooooooo happy and she never has been taken to this kind of pleasure but little did she know that this is just the beginning.

It took time for both to recover and Rohit is the first to recover, he came down sipped his drink and took snacks and offered to Anjali, she accepted sipped her snacks and then she clung to him and said really, I just thought I am having a harmless flirty game with you Rohit, never imagined I will end up in bed with you, cheating my hubby she said. He caressed her and said me too Anjali, I also thought we are playing a harmless game, so even flirted before Vijay too. 

Yes, he did comment to me that I am flirting heavily with you. Oh, then she said I replied just a teasing game and laughed Now he pulled her close and kissed her tenderly on her lips and then on her nape and said Anjali, you are sexy and beautiful too. You are precious. She suddenly clung to him and kissed him passionately and said do not know Rohit what has happened to me, not even feeling remorse I cheated my hubby. I want you to ride me again Rohit. 

He said Anjali there is a real danger of Vijay waking up, please go and she responded he will not, she knows the secret that Vijay is aware she is here in this room She clung to him and kissed him and her hand gripped his cock and she smiled and said your junior too seems to wants me.

Then she walked to the rest room and thoroughly washed her pussy and then walked back, she walked out and came back and said Vijay is in deep sleep but she actually told Vijay, sleep baby I will be back soon. Have a good time is all he said.

Meanwhile Rohit too walked to the fridge and took out the ice cream from the freezer and walked back. As she walked back, he pulled her close and simply pulled her nightgown in one swift motion and again she is naked. Except for her chain she is like the girl born today. Rohit then put a spoon of iccream on her nipple and as it melted, he slowly started licking the cream, the cream is too cold having been taken out from the freezer but his kisses made her hot, in fact his breath is coming hot. 

They created a mixed sensation in her and she thoroughly enjoyed the thrill. He alternated between her boobs and then moved down, he put a few spoons on her lovely sexy navel and repeated the process of licking her navel, only he cannot suck her navel like her boobs. 

stay tuned....................  The story is heading for closure
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 31-03-2022, 06:55 AM