Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
So, he simply asked her to sit down and they sat on the couch. She is wearing shorts and a top only. Anjali, you look so cute in this dress, you look so young. Oh I am not that young and cute you are just teasing me she said Ok I will prove it and he pulled her close and planted a kiss on her lips gently. The lips are delicious he said and she said always the other man’s wife is delicious. He laughed and said maybe but you are surely special. She blushed and now he pulled her close again, her boobs are crushing into his chest now, and he caressed her back and said Anjali, you are a special lady, the moment I saw you I knew it and am waiting for the day. Come on dear let me taste your lips to my heart’s content............

So, he just looked at her eyes, pulled her closer and this time he kissed on her eyes and then on her cheeks and then her chin and her earlobes. He kissed every nano inch of her face by showering her with kisses and she surrendered to him   fully and willingly. He stopped and she looked at him as if to ask why did you stop and he responded by taking away her top and kissing on her clev, no, he did not touch her tits. 

His hand was in fact playing on her flat tummy and navel while the other hand held her close to him. She is now breathing heavily and has started moaning and said Oh Rohit what are you doing to me, He said honey; just leave questions, relax and permit me to lavish your sexy face with all the kisses and I promise you, you will enjoy like never before.

Her response was just immediate, she put both her hands on his back and pulled him and this time her tits are crushing his chest and she was kissing him very passionately, if Vijay has seen this, he would surely have felt he never got a kiss like this from her. He too was into the passion now and he unhooked her bra and removed it and then pulled shorts and panty out and she in turn unbuttoned his shirt and shorts and removed it at one go. Both are in their birthday suits now.

They moved to the bed and his hands are now on her firm boobs and he is not rough, rather he is gently kneading them. He showered his kisses on her face again and then he quickly moved to her neck and then of course the tits are so inviting, so firm and yet soft. He kissed them again, licked them and took them into his mouth one after another. 

He bit her nipple and lovely navel and he put his finger first and then his tongue and all Anjali could do is moan. And moan and say Oh Rohit.  Oh, Rohit what are u doing, ummmmmmmmmmm , ohhhhhhhh is all she can say.  He then kissed her lower thighs alternating on her fair sexy thighs and the kisses and the licks are all over her lovely sexy  thighs , he is using his tongue on her thighs and this is sending waves of pleasure and the only thing she can respond is take his cock in her hands and fondle it rather grip it HARD. 

He moved now closer to her pussy and is kissing her folds, near her pussy and by now she is in a bliss. He then finally moved to kiss her lower vertical lips, took her clit in his mouth and sucked it just like women sucks a cock. His tongue is deep in her pussy searching unknown places inside her pussy and touching her pussy walls and Vijay has never ever been a great oral player and these actions have sent Anjali in to ecstasy. 

She never had this much of oral earlier. He is tongue fucking her now and she moaned and said Hey, looks like your tongue is as good as your cock and may be even better. Her moans increased as his attack on her pussy became more passionate and then finally, she climaxed and he happily took her juices and drank them.

Then he transferred some of her juices to her mouth telling her, now taste your own honey juices. Exhausted, she rested on his chest, gently playing with his nip and pulling it. But the passion has now reached a stage and Rohit thought now is the time to fuck this sexy babe.  He held her close and moved her over him and his iron hard cock is poking on her belly, she surrendered this time and adjusted it to her pussy lips and bingo, his dick went into her pussy easily just like a knife cuts butter. 

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 26-03-2022, 07:03 AM