Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Next day is a big day and Rohit and Bhatia went through the meeting with absolute professional attitude and finally a deal is almost clinched; only few formalities are needed to be finalized.  Rohit hosted a lunch where Mr Bhatia and his wife Megha joined and Rohit brought along Vijay too. Anjali has been asked to stay back in the room and order for her lunch.............

Lunch odver they bid bye and post a nap Mr. Bhatia left; happy he ha been able to strike a nice deal. Rohit too returned back to the suit, He had already posted the developments with his bosses and the info made them happy too. As they returned Anjali greeted them and said congrats Rohit, she said, Thanks a million dear, it is all your good wishes. If it is my good wishes this is not the way to thank, she teased him. Ok he told her and hugged her tightly and planted a kiss on her neck and said thx a million baby, you have been patient and played your part.

Then turning to Vijay, he said I am sorry Vijay I think I am overtaken by emotion for the moment. No issues Rohit, Vijay replied. So, what is the program Vijay asked and Rohit said let me sleep and then we will decide after a good nap. I am tired fully

They had their Tea and Vijay said, Rohit I think we can stay and go tomorrow or vacate and move to bar in the night, have our drinks and go back home. Anjali is quick to say all the time we spent,  we had some kind of tension, now that we are free, why not spend time and go tomorrow. Vijay could read what is in her mind and said sure; I have no issues unless Rohit has some urgent work. Rohit said now that we have the deal, I am ok to spend some quality time here, provided you 2 do not have any pressing issues.

He then said let me go for a swim and Vijay said not for me. Anjali said she would like to join for a swim and Rohit said I am going for  normal, so you are welcome to join indicating to Vijay it will be just swim as others may be there.

They had a nice swim, Rohit swimming briskly for about 30 mins and then slowed down. Anjali asked him some questions and he replied she will find answers soon. They returned and then both had their shower and by that time Vijay too was ready. He had kept the glasses and ordered snacks and seeing this Rohit took out the bottle and poured, Anjali said she will have Gin as usual.

Vijay asked him whether he will move since he will be promoted and Rohit replied Bhai, do not jump, we still have to sign the deal and then if I have to go to some far-off place, I may not go at all. We have strong connections here and I do not like to start from scratch again.

They chatted freely, joked, clearly the atmosphere is free of tension. Anjali flirted freely, knowing her hubby is OK with it and Rohit had his share of her lovely clev show. Soon it was time for dinner and they had dinner and retired.

Rohit is watching TV when he heard a knock and Anjali came in and she said Vijay ha dslept and so thought will see what you are doing, I am so happy I am not feeling sleepy.

Rohit knew this is the moment; her hubby is sleeping or at least acting as sleeping. Either way this sweet sexy babe has given enough signals she is ready for the final step.

So, he simply asked her to sit down and they sat on the couch. She is wearing shorts and a top only. Anjali, you look so cute in this dress, you look so young. Oh, I am not that young and cute you are just teasing me she said Ok I will prove it and he pulled her close and planted a kiss on her lips gently. The lips are delicious he said and she said always the other man’s wife is delicious. 

He laughed and said maybe but you are surely special. She blushed and now he pulled her close again, her boobs are crushing into his chest now, and he caressed her back and said Anjali, you are a special lady, the moment I saw you I knew it and am waiting for the day. Come on dear, let me taste your lips to my heart’s content.

stay tuned............. 
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 22-03-2022, 06:33 AM