Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
For him it is still unfinished job, so he waited for a while as she rested and then she smiled and said come and take me the way you want and this time he preferred doggy and fucked her fast and hard and soon he too reached his climax and unloaded all his cum in her in burst, she too reached her third orgasm and their juices got mixed and are flowing out of her pussy. She relaxed, kissed him deeply and then walked into rest room to clean and he too used the other restroom. He dressed, thanked her for a wonderful night and left.

She called the room service and ordered a change of linen to ensure there were no traces of the activity.............  

Rohit walked back to his suit and as he entered, he saw Anjali in the living room watcing TV. She smiled at him and said you seem to be busy even when a deal is being negotiated. He smiled at her and said, Well to clinch a deal we have to work hard, he said with a smile. Anjali too, smiled and maybe worked hard so his wife will play a role too, she winked. He said you devil, you have lots of imagination, we just went for a swim and then dinner.

Anjali said good you had dinner and she moved from her sofa to his and said do we have time to watch TV. He smiled and said no time for TV dear and where is Vijay, she said they had drinks and he slept and seeing his eyes she added after a quick-fire round. Oh, good he smiled. Then your fire is off he said smiling and winking at her and she said sort of. I think your fire is off she teased him.

When they left, I thought we 3 would have lots of time but you guys are busy with work. He said wait for a day more, if all goes well, we will have the evening free and time will be in our hands. He simply pulled her close, pressed her closer to him by placing his hands over her hands and said and if we have time to flirt then we will have all the time if you manage Vijay, he said innocently indicating he is not aware Vijay is in this game. She smiled, let me see if you have time and he said Anjali dear, you are a lovely girl and kissed her on the lips. She responded back.

He said Anjali dear let us have a night cap and dance. She agreed and they danced to some tunes.  They initially danced normally but soon as slower numbers came, she hugged him crashing her lovely tits on his chest he responded by having his one hand on her back and the other hand is cupping her ass cheeks.   As his hands cupped her ass cheeks, she responded by kissing him again saying, do not know Rohit, I seem to be melting in your hands, he responded by kissing her on the neck and ear lobes and said sometimes chemistry develops dear.

She said I thought I was flirting with you harmlessly she confessed and ended up melting which I never intended. Ok dear some times what we planned may not happen he said and they walked back to the sofa and sat. He teased her saying you have nice pair but for restricted use only and she replied well yes precious pair of assets cannot be used freely. She looked up to him and said so how is Megha beautiful or slutty?  

She is really beautiful but again only limited use maal, he said and she too laughed and said you must have found the mall is really good after usage and he said I leave it to your imagination. She winked at him. Now as she played with the hair on his nips, it is clear that she wanted to be with him and he responded by merrily patting her back but then lust took over temporarily, as first she licked his nip and then bit a nip hard and Rohit said Hey it is paining. 

She responded by biting the other too. She then smiled at him and said that is for not being honest. He winked, and he bent and kissed her clev, this was the first time his lips met any part of her boobs. As he did so her breathing became heavier and result is her boobs are trying to come out of the dress and she helped by bending further and Rohit thought well this lady sure has lovely tits and he simply smooched on them. Just then they heard some sound and as they adjusted, Vijay came out of the room and said Hi so you are back. They chatted for a few more minutes before they retired and slept.

Next day is a big day and Rohit and Bhatia went through the meeting with absolute professional attitude and finally a deal is almost clinched; only few formalities are needed to be finalized.  Rohit hosted a lunch where Mr. Bhatia and his wife Megha joined and Rohit brought along Vijay too. Anjali has been asked to stay back in the room and order for her lunch.

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT FUCKS MEGHA....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 19-03-2022, 06:41 AM