Adultery Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife.(completed)
Anil, take me again she said. He responded with a passionate kiss. He showered kisses again and sucked and licked her boobs. She said wait Anil I have to repay you. She griped his cock. You do have a nice package though it is not big as they say in stories right, Padmini said, yes dear I will not say I am BBC but I have enough to make you happy...........

She kissed his cock forehead. Licked it fondly and then sucked his cock. He relished the feeling of her hot wet lips engulf his hard cock. She took him slowly in to her mouth. She sucked him lovingly and then sucked him fast, her mouth going up and down on his erect manhood. He stopped her saying honey now ride me please. She is happy. She sat on him spreading her legs either side on him and slowly took his cock in to her wet and soaking pussy. 

He is so happy to see Padmini, his dream woman takes his cock in her pussy, her lovely fair and firm boobs are a treat to watch, he wondered how at her middle age she keeps them so stiff and firm. She slowly began to ride him, a little shy to start with but then she rode him happily. Her boobs swung in tune with her fucking movements and she truly relished riding this bull. She felt as if she is living back her adulterous days in India as her hubby is too busy, even though she is with him. She thought she has to get her share of her physical needs since he is too busy to care for her needs (very poor justification for breaking marriage vows)

She rode with gay abandon and with all the josh she can command. And he can no longer resist her dancing boobs.   He rose and took her boob in his mouth and cupped her other boob. Padmini felt she is in heaven, here is this guy devouring her boobs as she rode him merrily, she put all her strength in her effort and fucked him with all her vigour and he is very pleased with her effort and he himself began pushing his cock deep in to her married and well lubricated pussy. The two fucked as if here is no tomorrow and soon Padmini started mooning, oh, aaaaaaah ummmm Anil push your coak faaaster she maned. Soon she had her climax and her juices showered his cock.

Time for the bull to take over, he turned her around and rammed in to her pussy with all his raw strength and she moaned at his brutal assault, she relished his raw power and he fucked her pussy fast and furious for next 6-7 mins before he emptied jets of hot cum in her silky pussy and she too climaxed. Exhausted she cuddled, kissed him lightly, thanks for the birthday gift, am tired and she lay in bed clinging to Anil, knowing well her hubby will not return at least for next 24 hours.

stay tuned...........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Padmini, a middle aged beauty to hot wife. COMPLETED - by twinciteeguy - 27-03-2022, 06:18 AM