Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
His hands are all over her boobs and now she pulled his jockey down and gripped his naked hard dick and said so sweetly hard this devil and she bent and planted a gentle kiss. Rohit allowed himself the luxury of t having this lady kiss his cock in the open sky lit with stars and of course man-made lights too. ...........

She continued to kiss gently on the forehead and then licked the sides with her tongue. She then took the cock inside her mouth and Rohit felt waves of pleasure as her warm sensuous lips circled his cock and she is moving up and down his cock in sync and Rhythm giving him and her too huge pleasure. 

Rohit thought it time to reciprocate and he pulled her panty down and they are now in 69 positions right under the sky lying bare on the floor which is hard. He kissed her pussy lips, then chewed her lips and then played with her clit and suck it expertly. She momentarily stopped and moaned as her pussy received his expert lickings. Now he put his middle finger inside and finger fucked her and she said no Rohit I want only your tongue and he obliged her. And his tongue probed the deeper most places it can touch in her inner pussy.

Soon she reached her climax and she had a massive orgasm. He licked her clean and then kissed her passionately as he transferred some of her honey juices back to her mouth. She said she too wanted to taste him but he said we do not have that much time as you need to be back in the room. 

They thought they will move back to the comfort and privacy of the room and she invited him to her suit and no sooner she is inside she sat in his lap in the sofa. Rohit removed her robe and bra and her glorious beautiful boobs are back on display. He bent and kissed the nipple and then her areola. Slowly and expertly licking her boob and she simply said let us move to the bed. Lying now comfortably in the bed and in air-conditioned comfort he slowly licked every inch of her boobs and she shivered with pleasure and moaned yes dear, this is the kind of love I am dreaming, come on lick more and bite my nips she moaned but he is in no hurry. 

He repeated his licking and kissing on the other boob and finally kissed her nip and then slowly took her boob in his mouth, she pushed his face on to her tit, she too wanted as much of her tit as she can in his mouth. He bit her nip gently and she responded by saying bite it and he gave slightly smaller push and she moaned in pleasure. The boob sucking and licking continued before she said enough Rohit, now come mount me

He mounted her missionary and slowly increased his speed and his body is moving and down in rhythm, she is equal to task, her own hips are raising up and down in tune with his movements, he continued to kiss her even as he fucked her, kissing her lips, neck and of course her boobs too. He sucked her boobs and his mouth is moving in sync with the body movement. Not accustomed to this kind of love making, she is moaning loud and soon had her orgasm.

He then asked her to come and ride him and she is surprised but happy. She placed her legs on either side of him and slowly lowered her pussy to his now glistening rock hard cock. Inch by inch her pussy took all of his cock inside and she started to ride him by moving her hips up and down, he reciprocated by moving up and down in tune with her movements and the duo had a terrific rhythmic fuck and she started moaning again Rohittttttttttttttttt, this is sheeeeer pleasure, am tired toooooooooooooo, am reaching my climax and she had her orgasm again.

For him it is still unfinished job, so he waited for a while as she rested and then she smiled and said come and take me the way you want and this time he preferred doggy and fucked her fast and hard and soon he too reached his climax and unloaded all his cum in her in pussy, she too reached her third orgasm and their juices got mixed and are flowing out of her pussy. She relaxed, kissed him deeply and then walked into the rest room to clean and he too used the other rest room. He dressed, thanked her for a wonderful night and left.

She called the room service and ordered for a change of linen to ensure there were no traces of the activity

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 16-03-2022, 06:29 AM