Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
It is Ok no issues, we will meet at 10 tomorrow morning but please do not forget lunch with me, that we will see he said. Obviously, the lunch will depend on how the meeting goes, Rohit thought.............

They had their drinks chatted freely and Rohit said he almost gave me a big jolt when he said there is a change. Then he said now that we have time, I will go for an early swim tomorrow to work out and be fresh.

Anjali said she too would like to join and Vijay said you 2 go. I am too lazy I will not rise so early.

Next morning, both went to the pool, it is early and a Monday so it is vacant. Rohit swam quietly for 40-45 mins and Anjali for a shorter period and she simply sat on the shore. As he finished, he signaled her and she joined. You seemed tense Rohit she said. Yes, it may be a big deal and this guy is too clever Anjali. I have to be at my best. Don’t worry you will win, she said, he simply pulled her close and said with all the best wishes of all of you I should. She leaned and kissed him saying you will get what you want Rohit. He kissed back and gently kneaded her tits.

The meeting went well and it is agreed they will meet for Tea later in the evening. The evening meeting too went well and some more details are needed and Bhatia said can we continue and come to some advanced stage tomorrow. Fine by that time I too will talk to my bosses. Rohit came back and appraised the bosses and is now ready for the next day. Rohit told Vijay that both of them can go as the stay is extended, but Vijay said no issues Rohit, if need be, I will take leave, I do not want you to be alone.

Anjali thought I get a chance to flirt for one more night and is happy. There Bhatia told his wife he had important business meetings and told Megha that either she could  come back or stay at the resort. Megha said in any case you are coming back here and he said in case you stay back; I will be back late at  ight. So, she said Ok come back and join me. 

As they chatted amid drinks, Rohit received a text message and his eyes lit up. It is Megha, she has texted her hubby left and she is free and will he join for a SWIM. He replied sure and they decided to meet in 30 mins. Anjali could guess something important and Rohit said Vijay you 2 carry on, I need to go and will be back in an hour.  He went in and changed dress and as he came out, Anjali asked him I thought I can spend some time with you Rohit, He saw Vijay is nowhere nearby, pulled her close and kissed her and said I am almost sure by tomorrow we will have the deal and spend as much time as we can dear. Her eyes lit up and she responded with a passionate kiss and asked tell me who you are meeting. He said I am joining Megha for a swim dear but retain this as secret.

As he reached the pool, he saw she was already there and they walked together to the pool and they swam together and she was simply clinging to him. She said I do not know you have some electrical effect on me. He smiled and said your pleasure is my pleasure and cupped her tit. Soon they reached the shore and had drinks etc. She ordered snacks and they arrived. They sipped drinks and she sat close to him, and her hand circled his neck and he too pulled her close and gently kissed her. She responded and said Hey you, this is a public place and he reminded her she only told this is a private area. She laughed.

They kissed again and now he cupped her boob and she responded by gripping his now hard cock. Now he simply removed her bra and there is Megha the ultra-rich beautiful lady sitting by the pool in only her undies. She is topless and her lovely firm, fair and proud boobs are on display. She winked and said you devil you are making me topless and he said I am topless and so made you topless. His hands are all over her boobs and now she pulled his jockey down and gripped his naked hard dick and said so sweetie, this devil is hard and she bent and planted a gentle kiss. Rohit allowed himself the luxury of having this lady kiss his cock in the open sky lit with stars and of course man-made lights too. 

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 13-03-2022, 06:32 AM