Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Have you ever had any boring date, Nisha?
Yes, I dated a guy and a couple of times and later he said I love you Nisha but we cannot marry as my parents want me to only marry a girl from business family. I stopped then.............

All had a hearty laugh and Anil said intelligent girl, she thought why waste of time with this guy.

So, Winnie, this is for you, have you ever had a crush post marriage????
Yes, I had a crush of course, she replied.

Who is it honey, Asked her hubby?

I am asked to answer only one question she quipped.

Anil, have you ever tried to date a girl and she refused?

Many, only Winnie agreed and responded, Anil and they all laughed. 

When is your first kiss and with whom? Vijay, you answer.

Well, my first kiss was with my wife only. He responded.

Well Avi, have you been seduced by any girl before or after marriage?

No such luck so far replied Avi.

All had a hearty laugh.

They said Rohit you did not answer any question. I am the anchor so no questions but He said I will tell you a small real incident.

Boss and his secretary went on  a business trip. They were at his room balcony; she was wearing a sleeveless[i] frock dress .[/i]

Boss suddenly came from back and held her tightly. He is in lust of her beauty.

His hands were all over her and his lips were eating her earlobes.
she was shocked and tried to push him away and tried to raise her voice but he turned her and put his tongue in her mouth, forcing a French kiss.

Then he pushed her on the bed and she tried to resist but he was too powerful and finally her resistance faded as his actions aroused her too and in fact she responded too. The irony is they discussed next morning and she said OK forget it but even bigger irony is she became his private slut later.

Nisha said I am feeling sleepy and everyone decided to call it a day.

Next day they woke up and had a leisurely breakfast and played card games. Avi said he feels like having a swim and Anil told me too and Vijay too wanted to join. Seeing Anjali, Rohit immediately said Anjali, you too can join them since I need some time to plan and prepare for tomorrow’s meeting. So, you guys enjoy for an hour or so and if I am free, I will join. He had twin purposes; he wanted the couple to enjoy and also use that time to prepare and be ready for tomorrow.

Anjali guessed this man will not in any case flirt, he is bothered of tomorrow. So, no use in staying back and in any case as these guys leave later, she will have plenty of time to flirt, she reasoned and left. 

stay tuned......................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BACK TO RESORT ,,,,Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 07-03-2022, 06:30 AM