Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Then she thought of Anjali, alone for the night if Vijay does not turn up and if anything is cooking between her and Rohit. She thought for a moment why should bother but the woman in her did not allow, she felt a tinge of jealousy that Anjali may finally end up sleeping with Rohit. Oh God what thoughts are coming to me, these guys will surely make it a late night let me doze of and she dozed off..............

As Nisha is thinking here so also Anjali and she thought my hubby may have intentionally avoided coming so as to leave me with Rohit but she thought she has no intention of being exposed before all these people specially Nisha. She also thought her flirting or fucking can wait for another day. Little do these ladies know what is going to unfold soon.

Anil and Avi too are thinking whether they get finally the chance but Anil is far more conservative and thought with Vijay, Anjali and Rohit in resort there are ZERO chances of fucking Nisha. So, he said aloud come on guys why is everyone calm let us crack some jokes and enjoy the travel time. So, rest of the time cracking jokes, even non veg and laughing setting the tone for their time in resort.

They checked in and Nisha said we can have coffee and Anil laughed loudly and said Rohit she wants coffee what should we have, Rohit walked quietly to his room and brought a Johnny walker Black bottle and said we will have this and enjoy but before that refresh and come back. 

He ordered for glasses, and snacks and soon they assembled and had merry time drinking, laughing and cracking jokes Then Anil said let us book that swimming pool again and Avi said yes Anil I am with you they dialed reception and booked and soon all moved out on their way. Anil ordered drinks and snacks at the pool and they reached the pool Winnie is the first to be off, she simply removed her robe and is in pool with her swim dress.

Her hubby followed and only then they realized the pool can at best cater at best 5. Rohit is quick to assess and he simply said, hey guys you enjoy the pool I will simply move out and enjoy the garden, the moonlight and nature. He is in no mood to roam around as he too is in no mood to flirt with Anjali or Nisha with so many around.

Anjali quickly said I am no great swimmer and 5 in the pool may be too congested, I think 4 in the pool is the ideal. So, Rohit we 2 will move out and maybe after some time we will come back and some other guys will roam around.  For their own selfish reasons all agreed though Nisha wished Anjali stayed back as the flirting will not be that open.

So, the 4, Avi and Nisha, Anil and Winnie are in pool and no sooner Rohit and Anjali are out of sight, the flirting started, with basically Avi going down and kneading Winnie’s boobs. Winnie smile and said looks you are too eager. Who can look at your lovely body and keep quite he replied? Anil is a bit slow but finding his wife is in conversation with Avi and his hand are cupping her boob, he moved closer to Nisha and gently pulled her closer to him.  Basically, they continued where they left earlier.

Nisha swam ashore and Avi joined her and pulled her close and kissed her and she said Anil I am still not very comfortable and he said you will be soon and pulling her even closer kissed her deeply While she did not respond, she did part her lips to allow him chew her lower lip and he exclaimed oh dear your lips are so tasty. She smiled and said always the other man’s wife is tasty He too smiled but said you are special and cannot be compared to wife any other.

There, now that Anil is not there Avi swam by her side and put his one hand and cupped her lovely C cup tits and said it is pleasure to cup these but I am dying to see them in full glory. She smiled and said when you will be able see them depends on your wife. 

As they are flirting Rohit and Anjali are walking in the resort, the fragrance of flowers and the moon light are adding to the ambiance and making it romantic. Rohit simply pulled her close, held her hand and they walked together saying Anjali I wish Vijay will join us soon. She said do you really want my hubby to join and he said yes, I sure want him to join us. She texted her hubby what Rohit said.  He texted back saying enjoy, I will join but no mention of time. As they are walking Rohit received a call and suddenly, he is a changed man, all alert he said Good evening Mr.Bhatia how are you. 

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT n KAVI MAKE LOVE.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 26-02-2022, 06:41 AM