Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
But Rohit I am happily married and we should not be sitting like this she said.  Oh come on, shed your inhibitions and enjoy the time, He squeezed her tits and said softly one day I want to see these marvelous mangoes in that sexy bra.  She smiled and said there is no limit to your wishes it seems.  There can be no limit when I sit with a beautiful babe like you..........

They continued to sip drinks leisurely and Rohit asked her to switch places; when she asked, he simply said, I want to feel the other one too and she blushed but obliged.  Rohit thought it is a good day, he avoided Kavi but she dragged him and he had a good fuck and here he is enjoying the boobs of Anjali. 

He knew she was ready now but wanted to wait as wait, sometimes, is more rewarding.  He now cupped her other boob as they switched places and he whispered, dear want to have both in my hands. She blushed and then smiled and said have control of your thoughts. He gripped her boob tightly in response. He continued to squeeze her boob or caress her navel. One thing she noticed is he never made any move to reach her pussy.

They finished dinner and reached her house. Anjali asked him to come in and as soon as they were in, he pulled her close, held her tightly and said I am mesmerized by your beauty dear and simply bent and kissed her lips and soon as she responded too it became a passionate kiss. 

His hands are now pressing her ass cheeks tight and she can feel his rock-hard cock too. He took a breather, smiled and said devil you are so sexy it is difficult to hold. She smiled seductively at him and pulled him closer and chewed his lips and bit his lips in a moment of passion. His hands found her boob and kneaded the boob and his fingers took the nip and pulled it. 

The passionate kiss continued and it was Rohit who took the step to separate and said time to go home Anjali, bye and goodnight and walked out. Anjali felt disappointed he left so suddenly; she needed him but then thought it was good he left as she is still not too sure. Of course, if he stayed for some more time most possibly, he could have fucked her but Rohit has his own plans.

So, Rohit headed home and as he relaxed, he thought well he had a great day, met old flame Kavi and new flame Anjali all in same day. He is certain now it is matter of time but he wanted to continue the flirting game, Anjali surely is enjoying his gentle caressing her body and playing with her tits but maybe she needs more time to finally get laid very willingly.

Then on Rohit is busy with his work. Then one day he called Anil and said Anil, it is time we meet, call the guys. Ok Rohit, will call Avi and Nisha and Vijay and Anjali and we can meet at our house Ok Why at the house Rohit asked but Anil said we will be more relaxed in our house and if need be, will move to a resort in the evening as it is only a Lunch invite. Well, you are a better judge, go ahead and plan said Rohit.

Soon Anil sent the invite for Saturday Lunch and he called both Avi and Vijay and then informed Rohit too. Rohit is happy as he can meet old pals but thought it may be delicate to handle Nisha and Anjali and he is certain Nisha is rather envious of Anjali. But then with Anjali the advantage is her hubby obviously knows she is flirting and the game has gone very far. But with Anil and Avi there he will not get any time with Nisha and he also does not want to play spoilsport.

The day arrived and the guys arrived by 11am. So, what then is the plan asked Vijay. Just an excuse to meet and we all will have drinks and chat freely and then have lunch. Any further plans we can discuss said Anil. Fine said Vijay, Avi simply nodded. 

Both Nisha and Anjali are surprised Rohit is not there and after some time Winnie said Rohit will join them soon for lunch. As they chatted even Avi thought it is better to play safe since Vijay and Anjali is there. Anjali said the host is looking radiant and gorgeous, Winnie you are looking more beautiful than me she said. Thx for the compliment but that is not true, you are younger and more beautiful. The teasing continued. But why are you so silent Nisha Wynnie asked? I am just listening in and enjoying was her reply. (fact is she is disappointed Rohit is not there)

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 20-02-2022, 06:45 AM