Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He said for gifting a beautiful babe there is no need for any occasion and he guided her inside the shop and straight in to the lingerie section. A sales girl invited them and asked what they need and Rohit told her that she is in search of some sexy lingerie.  She smiled and said they suit Mem well......

She showed them many sexy lingerie and also baby doll but after lots of hesitation Anjali finally decided to buy a sexy blue lingerie, He plodded her and she took a nice bra panty set. The sales girl asked her if she wanted to try, saying she can try only old pieces. To be sure she tried the old ones and convinced she asked them to pack.

She blushed as the sales girl complimented her on her selection. As they walked out, he guided her in to a saree shop and persuaded her to buy a sexy saree too. He handed her the package and she blushed and said Rohit there is no need to spend so much money and gift without any occasion. He smiled and said sometimes they happen on impulse.

He then asked her to join him for dinner and she said it is too early, it is just 7pm. He said who said we will have food immediately and took her to a hotel. Again, with private space and said Anjali what would you like to have Whiskey or Gin. No Rohit I had only yesterday and do not feel like having again and he said come on then have a Gin and we can spend time, then will drop you home and go. 

They sipped drinks and she is sitting by her side. She thought what the hell, I started the game so let me continue and she teased him asking do you gift to Nisha too. Gifts are for flames only he said and cleverly he managed not to answer a yes or no. Bastard this guy is too clever thought Anjali. 

How many flames you have then, she asked sipping her drinks, he moved closer to her, put his hand around her waist and said at the moment only one. Oh, No Rohit she said as she tried to get free but he held her firm and said, Anjali you are a real beauty, you can make guys drown in your beauty. (He is back to his old tricks). 

As she heard this lavish praise she melted and said you may have told this to many girls and he simply smiled and said do you really think many girls are as lovely as you are. That not only silenced her but pleased her. She knew at the moment he madly wanted her.

At that moment her mobile rang and she lifted to take the call from her hubby, He asked her where she is and she said she had just completed shopping for Rohit’s girlfriend. Oh, he exclaimed and said is it for you or Nisha???  She smiled and said for me only. Rohit is listening to the conversation and smiled.  She said they will have dinner and Rohit will drop her home. Her hubby asked her just drop home and she smiled and said yes, he will drop me home and go home. 

To give some privacy Rohit walked in to the rest room and her hubby said that he will drop something else and she said in hushed tones Vijay, you seem to be on the verge of becoming a cuck, I do not want that. He said no Anjali, I know you have developed a crush on him so I want you to enjoy. Ok bye will talk later she said.

He returned back and again he placed his hands around her waist, gently caressing her belly and navel and said, it is a pleasure to sit with a lady who has beauty and brains and gently feel her belly. This gives more kick than this scotch he said. She smiled and teased, maybe bigger kick when you are caressing another man’s wife. 

He smiled and said you may be right but only few wives are capable of that.  She too moved closer to him and her hands are now on his legs. She is gently pressing him saying you are a devil and this game of ours has gone a little too far, He smiled, hugged her and said but do you have any regrets? 

All the time his hand is caressing her navel and belly gently, his actions are triggering pleasure sensations and she is losing control of herself. She leaned and kissed him on the cheek and said you are a devil who has answers for all.

They sat close to each other and sipped and soon his hands cupped her boob, he said so firm and round, Vijay may be handling with care? She shivered as his hand cupped her boob fully, pressing it gently. Yes, Vijay is gentle and he loves me so much, he feels if I feel pain she said. Reason why I am also gentle with you Dear he said. 

But Rohit, I am happily married and we should not be sitting like this she said. Oh, come on, shed your inhibitions and enjoy the time, He squeezed her tits and said softly one day I want to see these marvelous mangoes in that sexy bra.  She smiled and said there is no limit to your wishes it seems.  There can be no limit when I sit with a beautiful babe like you.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 19-02-2022, 06:50 AM