Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He alternated sucking these tits and kneading them and this sent her in to a tizzy and soon she is moaning oh, honey, so nice, soooooooooooooo good to ride you likkkkkkkkkkkke this. She had her orgasm and the release of her juices is enough trigger for Rohit to empty his juices in her...........

Exhausted they rested and she went to the restroom. Cleaned her pussy and returned. They rested and then they fucked again. Again, the rested and both slept.

Rohit bid her bye and she kissed him softly and said thank you for staying and he said you are a devil and you know how to make me stay. She asked him to come again next day too.

It is only when he told the driver to take him home as he does not work when he consumed drinks, also it is a bit late to resume work too and he realized he is taking the route where Anjali stays. He is in 2 minds and finally called her and said Hi. She said Hi, who is this?  Guess and you may come with right answers is his teaser. Oh Ok and then she said ooops, I cannot identify. He decided to tease her further Ok Anjali, then bye since you do not know me. That is enough and on impulse she said Oh yes I got it now Rohit right, yes, your guess is right he said.

She asked him how come he called her and he said I am going home and realized I am near your home and so called. Oh, she exclaimed and she said why don’t you come home and have a cup of coffee. He said no, I am not in mood for coffee now. Oh, then in mood for what, she asked naughtily. He said I had a business lunch and had drinks; also I need to buy some goods too. Without thinking much, she said there is a Mall nearby and you can buy there. Oh, where he queried and asked her why don’t you come over and join in shopping.  She smiled and said I will only if you pick me up.

He picked her up and they went to the mall and he did some shopping. Later he moved to a posh ladies' shop and she told him this is a lady special shop. He smiled and said I know it was in the board. She blushed. 

He said Anjali I want to gift you something hot. Again, she blushed and said no way to talk to a colleague’s wife.  He said you are right but then she also happens to be a flame for me. This time a big smile came on her face and she said you are a devil Rohit; you know how to tune married women. Oh no I am speaking the truth he said. He asked her where is Vijay and she said he is scheduled to go to his parent’s house after work and come back again in morning.

They went in and he told her to select what she likes and she asked him what exactly he has in mind.  He said he had no ideas and he invited her to join on impulse and when he saw this shop, he thought of gifting her. She smiled at him and said you know this shop is exclusive for undergarments. 

Nice he said and so what you can pick up your choice. She smiled again mischievously, she thought the game started again, so soon, and why not take it forward. So, she said I will, provide you are not asking me to model it for you. He laughed and said the very purpose of gift is to see how it looks. She smiled and said naughty thoughts but no way I will model, in fact I do not want any gift as there is no occasion. 

He said for gifting a beautiful babe there is no need for any occasion and he guided her inside the shop and straight in to the lingerie section. A sales girl invited them and asked what they need and Rohit told her that she is in search of some sexy lingerie.  She smiled and said they suit Mem well. 

stay tuned......
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 16-02-2022, 06:47 AM