Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
She asked him why he has not called sorry dear I had loads of work. She said my hubby too has same issues and he is not here, why don’t you join me for Lunch, she asked. He said Ok but I have to leave early he said and she said I will not leave you early, don’t forget I called you for food, laying stress on food..........

He reached her place and then took her to one of his haunts and ordered drinks. She naughtily asked U said u have to go and he said you already warned me na. As the drinks arrived, she rose and sat by his side of him. As she sipped her drink, she recollected how she was impressed with Rohit, the way he has come up, his nice house too impressed her and finally on that day she seduced him and he fucked her in her own house.  Their relationship continued to be unknown to his friend or so they thought. Later they shifted to another place.

Rohit asked Kavi, what, are you thinking and she simply gave him a naughty smile. He pulled her close and kissed her on her cheek lightly. She said Hey this is a public place, yes but the place we are sitting is private. He placed his hand around her back and squeezed her tit and said looks as if they are still firm. She said yes, I exercise and you are not there too. Later they moved to her hotel room and as Rohit is about to say bye, she dragged him inside, closed the door and kissed him. She said I miss you, Rohit. Stay back please.

Kavi is a beauty with nice assets and as she said has maintained her body well. She looked very attractive and her kiss reignited the passionate sessions they had in Rohit too. He too pulled her close, kissed her passionately and said miss you too. Then stay back and fuck me dear is her response.

He kissed her and her hands are on his back and she pulled him closer, her boobs are now crashing in to his chest, he is simply chewing her lips an she responded by biting his upper lip. Oooh he responded with pain but she smiled, punishment for missing me so long. 

His hands moved to her boobs and gently pressing them, she said just wait and she lifted his shirt and threw it on the chair and then his pants too are gone. Rohit allowed her to undress him and finally she removed his jockey and gently gripped his tool. He now responded by undressing her and within minutes she too is in birthday suit. 

They moved to bed and he started kissing her, this time on her cheeks, earlobes, eyes etc. She is getting aroused with these actions and she said love you Rohit, you know how to tune a woman. He kissed her neck now, slowly going down, he kissed her boobs, she responded by pressing him closer. He licked her boob and then sucked it in to his mouth. He then took her nip and in a moment of fun, he pulled nip. She felt the pleasures of these erotic actions and all she can do is say yes honey take me the way you want. 

He licked and sucked her tits for a long time and now he moved down kissing her navel and eventually reaching down he is kissing her sexy thighs. Now she is in total pleasure and moaned oh my honey, so nice you stayed back to give me this pleasure, lick me like that, lick my body as u like. He then reached her honey pot and gently planted a kiss on her pussy. She shivered at the very touch of his lips on her pussy. 

Slowly he savored on her pussy, took her lips in to his mouth. Then his tongue darted inside her pussy. She then thought she should be part of action, adjusted herself in 69 position and took his cock. She placed a kiss on his cock and then her tongue gave him another kiss. He continued to lick her pussy and then suck her clit. She took his dick in her mouth and her head is moving up and down in sync. 

She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth. She is good in giving a BJ and she poured all her expertise today as she sucked his cock and then started licking the entire length with her tongue. He continued licking her cut and now she is moaning heavily. Oh, my darling, lick me, take my clit and suck it hard, yes faster and finally she reached her orgasm.

Then she mounted on him and riding on him. As she rode him, her nice B cups are bouncing up and down giving a highly erotic view to Rohit. He could not resist and he squeezed them hard and even as she continued to ride, she bent to offer him her lovely mangoes and he simply took one in his mouth and sucked on it. 

He alternated sucking these tits and kneading them and this sent her in to a tizzy and soon she is moaning oh, honey, so nice, soooooooooooooo good to ride you likkkkkkkkkkkke this. She had her orgasm and the release of her juices is enough trigger for Rohit to empty jets of his hot juices in her.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 13-02-2022, 06:41 AM