Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
After a few minutes of sucking, he held mom's hair and pulled out. He said something to her. She climbed the bed and laid on her back. He went between her legs and started licking her cunt. I couldn't see whether mom's pussy was shaved or not. But the legs are glowing in the dim light. He continues to lick her pussy, squeezing her right breast with one hand and put a finger in her mouth. She was holding his hand and sucking his finger. with other hand, she is pushing his head on to her cunt. He must have licked her for good 15 minutes. All the while, mom's body was twisting. I then saw mom put held his body with legs and pushed his head and made her body in a strange way. May be she just hit an orgasm.....

He got up and came closer between mom's legs. She adjusted herself, took his dick in her hands and inserted into her pussy. He started ramming her pussy hard. I can see his popping in and out. He was fucking her so hard that it's like he never gets the chance again. 

My mom was making some noises but I couldn't hear much. While fucking, he would squeeze each breast alternatively and suck them sometimes. I am not sure how long it was but it felt like a long time. He is now fucking in big thrusts and pushing mom's body with his fucking. He did few times and suddenly took his cock out. Mom quickly got up and started sucking his cock. Mom was sucking and playing with his balls with her fingers. 

He arched his head back and held mom's head to his cock tightly. May he just have released. There was little pause. When he released his hand over mom's head, she moved her head out and I can see the limp cock near her mouth. She just sucked it clean. Both got up and kissed. He must be tasting his own cum now.

The guy wore his clothes, gave a squeeze to one of her breasts, patted her ass and left. Mom stood there for few minutes. She is looking like a model on the magazine. She is freshly fucked, her body moist with sweat and is glowing under dim light. I felt like taking a few pictures of her. But I was scared to try taking a picture. After few minutes, she went to bed and slept naked. I just realized i just cum in my pajamas. 

I couldn't believe myself. Mom, whom i thought would never look at any one else and devoted wife of my dad is now fucking someone in her parents' house. My parents have a great relationship. They always admired, respected and had good time with each other. They have shown me how to love and respect each other in the family. Today, I am seeing my mom getting fucked by someone and started questioning whether all that I have known has any meaning.

stay tuned for next adventure
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 15-02-2022, 06:52 AM