Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He started undressing my mom. He opened the skirt button and dropped it on the floor. Mom took off her T-shirt and threw on the floor. Mom was not wearing any undergarments and she is naked. While the other guy was undressing, I was mesmerized to see my mom. She was looking like a carved stone sculpture with right sizes at every level. She has flat stomach like a runway, ass protruding out and the whole body shining like gold in the dim light. I was thinking how could my dad ever keep her so much distance.

Soon the guy undressed and came closer to mom and started squeezing her boobs again. Mom took one of the breasts and offered him to suck. He was sucking it hard and squeezing the other boob. My mom started moving her body and dragging his face closer and closer. 

At times, she was closing the eyes. He occasionally squeezes her ass and lifts her up by holding the ass. It must be done so that he doesn't have to bend too much sucking her boobs.

After few minutes of sucking, I can see that his dick is hard and my mom was holding in her hands. She was teasing his balls by running her fingers on his balls and squeezing his dick in her hands. He stopped sucking and said something in her ear. He went to the bed and sat at the side of the bed. He is facing me but can't see that I am watching. 

My mom walked towards him and I can see her rear in naked view. She is gorgeous. The way she was walking towards him and her ass swaying as if inviting to be touched, squeezed and fucked is making me crazy. My dick is hard rock now and I don't want to touch it. I just felt it awkward that its hard looking at my mom.

My mom reached him, bent down on the knees, said something to him and started sucking his cock. I couldn't see much of her sucking. But the way she is moving in and out, moving the head around and deep throating, I can imagin she must be really good at it. I can now see his face more clearly but couldn't make out who he is. He was lifting his butt and pushing mom's head towards him, may be to push his dick all the way into her mouth. Mom playfully moving sideways and sucking his dick.

After a few minutes of sucking, he held mom's hair and pulled out. He said something to her. She climbed the bed and laid on her back. He went between her legs and started licking her cunt. I couldn't see whether mom's pussy was shaved or not. But the legs are glowing in the dim light. He continues to lick her pussy, squeezing her right breast with one hand and put a finger in her mouth. 

She was holding his hand and sucking his finger. with other hand, she is pushing his head on to her cunt. He must have licked her for good 15 minutes. All the while, mom's body was twisting. I then saw mom put held his body with legs and pushed his head and made her body in a strange way. May be she just hit an orgasm.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: My Indian Mom's Sexcapades by lovely_fantasy (+15 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 12-02-2022, 06:39 AM