Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Having jerked off many times I was out and tired, by the time I got ready for bed, it seemed Mom and Allan were just getting started again. It seems they clearly had forgotten I was in the house as Mom was moaning with free abandon making it hard for me to fall asleep. However I managed to fall asleep and my dream was filled with weird images of Mom's naked brown body and Allan's white body wrapped around each other...............

Part 2

Suddenly I woken up to my alarm ringing, realizing I had forgotten to set it off for the weekend. What a dream I thought. Even though Mom usually got up by now, I suspected she hadn't because of her "eventful" night. Curiosity got the better of me and I found myself tiptoeing into her room to see what was happening, I saw from the keyhole they were clearly sleeping. 

I walked in quietly and almost gasped at what I saw. The whole bed was a mess the bedsheets drenched. Mom and Allan sleeping in a way, had it not been for their skin color, you could not tell whose limbs were whom. Their bodies wrapped into each other, Mom's legs between Allan's. On the ground lay Mom's mangalsutra covered with white goo, clearly Allan's sperm.

I decided to leave the lovebirds to it and decided to be a good son and make Mom and her lover breakfast. By the time I had finished I heard some commotion from upstairs. Soon I realized they were having sex again as I heard sounds of moaning. Feeling awkward I tried to ignore it and cleaned up the kitchen. Turns out they were having a morning quickie as the sounds quickly stopped.

Few minutes later I saw Mom emerging. I noticed she was wearing a gown, however unlike the ones she usually wore this was quite short, it ended near her thighs. I guessed this too must be due to Allan. I wasn't complaining as Mom had amazing brown legs, and I longed to stare at them. Mom arrived in the kitchen and when she saw I had prepared the breakfast. She was overcome with joy.

"Good morning, Sandeep! You really prepared breakfast for me and Allan?". She asked. She looked extremely radiant/glowing and joyful. I nodded.

"Wow you are so sweet." She gave me a heart melting smile and kissed both of my cheeks, giving me an instant hard-on. She wasn't wearing her mangalsutra! I noticed she had quite a few visible bite marks on her neck and even a hickie!

"Mom you look extremely radiant today!" I said with a wink and a smirk. She giggled with mischief.

"Good morning!" I heard the booming voice of Allan thundering in the house as he made his way down. When I saw him I almost gasped, and Mom started blushing furiously red, which is quite hard for Indian women to do. Allan was only wearing a pair of boxer briefs, and it was quite evident that the morning session was not enough as he was sporting a massive hard on. He must have seen both of us staring.

"Sorry about this, it's just much too hot to wear too many clothes today". He boomed. He too seemed to have a certain jump in his step as he walked around.

"It's completely fine Allan, think of this as your home." I said politely.

"Allan, Sandeep made both of us breakfast!". My mother chimed in. Allan smiled, came over and patted my shoulder.

"What a wonderful child, makes sense, given how wonderful his mother is." Alan said with a smirk.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM FALLS FOR WHITE MAN by hornygirl6996 (+14 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 31-01-2022, 06:56 AM