Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
So, you mean to say that despite your wife sleeping with another guy, you are Ok and still love her? He said yes, as long as she loves me and she is not in love with him. She laughed and he asked her what made you to laugh an she asked how can there be sex without love. He replied this sex is purely pleasure of body. 

Then she said listen Avi, I am not at all for this, still you want me to go along I will think but I need to be sure our marriage will not be on rocks. I already allowed some leeway since you seem to have huge crush on Winnie. Second if at all this happens, you should not have any objection if I sleep with another guy on whom I have crush too.  

Like you are having a crush on Winnie and you are willing to swap your wife for her. You should be ok with that as you may not have any benefits for you. Avi is a bit shocked to hear this but he said honey irrespective of what happens, I will continue to love and you are mine and mine only

She said Avi do not push me in this and I need more time and I am in no position to say I will say yes finally as basically I have no great liking for Anil and if at all I say yes, it is for you, to make you happy. 

Tell me honey do you have a crush on someone, yes honey I have and I will tell you when the time comes, do not press me. Ok honey as you feel, just know I love you.

He kissed her deeply, even as he resumed fucking her and said Nisha, my darling I know you love me and I too love you. Yes, we can expect that our love should grow and you should not develop any deep attachment with that guy or guys and you should not try to undermine or humiliate me in any fashion. So, saying he fucked her with a vigor and she responded come on Avi, fuck me fast, yes that is the way, I need you to go deeper and deeper. 

She is now lifting her ass and moving in sync with movement of his cock. Flesh is meeting flesh and the same w resulting in sounds like thapak, thapak etc. Avi thought she will accept sooner or later and this gave him fresh energy and he fucked her and his cock is in and out of her pussy like a piston. Nisha started moaning, oh, Avi, my darling you are doing so nice, come on honey fuckkkkkkkkkkkkme, yes go deeeeeeeeeeeeper. You seem possessed today. 

Are you thinking of Winnie and this literally spurred him and he started ramming her and she cooed, I am cumming and she soon had a massive orgasm and release of her juices are enough to make him erupt and send jets of his semen deep in to her pussy. Exhausted, they slept. Of course, he had no clue that she is planning an open relationship with Rohit and for that she may finally make this small sacrifice, maybe saying it will be a one-time affair.

Let us see what happened in the other room.

It is more or less a repeat except that as they fucked Winnie asked her hubby, Anil are you disappointed? He said no Winnie, I am not as I did not expect Nisha will fall in line so soon. I think she is scared of her marriage; she has insecurity issues and Avi has to do a lot if she has to agree. 

You are bang on target my sweetheart, will tell Avi to talk to her and assure her. I will see one day you will fuck her and this spurred him, thx honey, hope that day will be sooner and he rammed his cock deep in to her. As he rammed her, he said I am not like Rohit, he has a way with women. 

She said, he has power and status, has money and is handsome. and yes, he knows how to handle a woman and please her. The name of Rohit spurred her on and she said come on Anil jor se maro and he banged her. Soon she reached her orgasm and he too erupted in her. They slept happily.

So, is Rohit the only guy left out and forced to sleep alone after such a hot session with Anjali?  

Yes, Rohit did receive a call from kavita while he is having his dinner. Kavi as he calls her is wife of his friend from college days. He is surprised to hear from her and she said they have come on some work and his friend asked her to call him. Rohit said Ok so where is he and she said he has gone out. Rohit then said OK bye will try to see you guys tomorrow. She said why not I am free now and he said it is late and I am tired. He left for home and hit the bed.

Next day at the resort all four woke up late, then had their breakfast etc. before Avi said so we will have lunch and leave from here. Anil replied we have till evening so we can have lunch. Have a nap and then go.

They thought of repeating the strip poker but Nisha said she will not like to play and she wanted to go around the resort.  So, all 4 had a nice walk and returned back. Anil poured drinks to them and Avi and Winnie as usual said she will go for gin. They had a nice session with only mild flirting and they returned back with happy memories.

Back at home Avi asked Nisha whether she liked the stay at resort and she said she indeed liked the stay. He then asked her if she enjoyed the flirting too and she replied Avi, I must say thinking back I think I did enjoy it though I still have my fears. He pulled her close, kissed her and said have no fear honey, our love for each other is very strong. I intend to call them again to our house shortly.

Rohit too woke up next day fully refreshed after rest. He recalled Kavitha called him and thought of calling her but deferred as he has work. He got a call in the afternoon from her. 

She asked him why he had not called, sorry dear I had loads of work. She said my hubby too has same issues and he is not here, why don’t you join me for Lunch, she asked. He said Ok but I have to leave early he said and she said I will not leave you early, don’t forget I called you for food, laying stress on food.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: AVI AND ANIL FLIRT WITH OTHER SPOUSES.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife ... - by twinciteeguy - 10-02-2022, 06:43 AM