Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
The drinks started and as it happens they are discussing business and also the results of their trip to Raj’s place. Rohit is also pleased with the meeting too. Rohit smiled to himself and thought things are falling in place, his meeting with Anand went very well, though much more needs to be done, Megha has been in touch and he is sure she will be of help. Bonus for Vijay too he thought and smiled again.  Vijay asked him and he said he is pleased with the meeting. Vijay knew why he is smiling.

Anjali joined them and Vijay filled her a drink. She is in bright red knee length skirt and of course slightly low-cut top. He asked her if she is planning to go out and she asked why you are asking, he replied you are dressed to kill, so I had a doubt if the schedule changed. Oh, she thought here it has started again.  

As she sat her fine legs are on display and as she is wearing a nice low-cut top and she is sure if she bends both the guys will have a feast. But then she is not going to miss this unexpected chance to flirt with Rohit again, more so when her hubby is aware and Ok and in fact cajoled her in to it, she is in fact enjoying the flirting.  So, they sipped and all talked and sometime later Rohit excused himself to the loo and Vijay asked Anjali why are you so conservative and not teasing and she smiled and said too early If I flash, he will think I am a slut. You are a devil he said and she bent and showed her hubby her clev, he too smiled and said he sure will like the view and he is very tired and he will surely be refreshed, may be aroused too.

Rohit returned and Anjali brought the subject of all of them meting again in a casual manner and organize it as he is good at that. Thx Rohit, you are a sport and Rohit thought she is devil and is a cock teaser. Ok in a way, good I am here, I will have some flashing and who knows what more. He is sure she will up the ante if she flirts like last time.

Anjali waited till she finished her first drink; her hubby has served her only a small peg. As he mixed her second, she accepted, placed it on table and again turned to Rohit and said let us all meet early. She bent while talking to him and her nice tits are on display, giving him a nice clev view. She sat cross legged and her skirt has gone up slightly giving a nice view of her fine legs too.

She is flirting openly and not one to lose any chance and aware that she is flirting openly, he fixed his eyes on her clev.  I want to meet Nisha and Winnie again. He smiled and said sure we will meet.  Then she rose, and put some soft music. As the music started, glad you put on some soft music and she said Vijay told me you like it that way. Even as they are talking, she freely is flashing. Then she said music is not just for listening, we can dance too. Rohit smiled and said that means I will have to watch as you dance right. Vijay said, no need you too can join and dance. Rohit smiled and said he is a poor dancer and so the couple can dance.

This time Vijay intentionally excused himself and went to rest room. This gave Anjali all the courage and she allowed her skirt to go up and now almost her lower thighs are display, clearly the drink too has the effect on her in a small way and as she bent, showed him her clev and asked can I ask you a personal question, shoot he said.

She wanted to ask of Nisha but at the last moment thought better of it and asked in indirect way, any special flame for you. Rohit is a very clever guy and he understood her, he thought these 2 women seem jealous of each other, Nisha too asked are you with Vijay? (Implying he is with Anjali, both are strangely possessive of me it seems and he smiled)

Anyway, the gain is mine. He bent nearer to her and in soft tone he said as of now you are the only special flame. As he said so his hand was on her legs and he caressed her leg gently. There is no lust and his touch is gentle as if to test how far she allows. She smiled Oh do not lie and flatter me. His hand rested on her legs but now her hands are on his shoulder as she said so, she smiled mischievously at him. They continued their Slow dance.

Her tits are just few inches away from his eyes. Seeing her place her hands on his shoulders, he slipped his hand further up and now he is caressing her thigh and he whispered you do have very fine legs baby. She allowed him to feel her legs and said you like only my legs. Rohit replied you have fine long and sexy legs and of course…. Finish what you wanted to say Rohit she said and he said and a fine pair of boobs too, Vijay is lucky. any inappropriate words he added. She smiled and said it is Ok Rohit we are all close and you can say it. 

Rohit thought well, this babe sure is ok and in heat and let me see how far I may go; surely, I want to be in her pants soon. He smiled and said thx. Her hands continued to rest on his shoulder and now he slightly squeezed her lower thigh, saying so silky and soft Anjali. She knew the flirting had gone on to a higher level and is not sure whether to continue to dance or not. Vijay returned and they sat as if nothing happened. Rohit knew Vijay must have observed his hands on her legs.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AVI AND ANIL FLIRT WITH OTHER SPOUSES.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife ... - by twinciteeguy - 01-02-2022, 06:41 AM