Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
So, all 4 are back in pool and Avi again moves closer to Winnie and yes, plants a kiss on her thighs, a few inches near her pussy, she shivers yet enjoys, even for her, this is a new and daring flirting, he kissing her thighs right in front of her hubby and not to be outdone, Anil too simply kisses Nisha on her bra covered tits for a few moments. All these fleetingly small moments are creating the climate and the ladies are getting Horney................

This time Winnie comes ashore and starts sipping her drink Avi reaches her and he says Winnie, I want to lie like this and he adjusts and rests his body on her lap. He looks up in to her face and says you are such a seducer she smiles puts her hands on his hair and plays with his hair and says, you are a fool leaving a beauty like Nisha and running with an oldie like me. Who says you are old; you are a bewitching beauty with flesh at right places. I am not losing Nisha, she is nine but I am gaining a goddess like you, and he simply kisses her belly and then her belly button too. 

Winnie is beginning to feel the pleasure of being pampered and she allows Avi the liberty and he uses it and now starts licking her navel. This makes her moan slightly; aware her hubby is nearby; she controls and allows the flirting or petting for a few more moments. He looks in to her eyes, Oh Winnie I am so lucky to lie like this and he kisses her clev. 

Instinctively Winnie he presses his head closer to her tits and Avi fully cashes this chance and showers kisses on her lovely tits. Waves of pleasure pass through her body and possibly for the first time she is beginning to have a liking for Avi too. She feels enough is enough and she says enough Avi, you seem to be trying to literally eat me. She moves and jumps back in to pool and Avi follows her and they swim together.

Now Nisha comes over, obviously they are allowing each other some privacy. Anil comes, sits very close to her and he pulls her close and kisses her gently, his hands are on her navel now slowly moving up. Nisha knows where his hands are moving, towards her boobs. She allows him to play with her navel for a few moments and as she is trying to wriggle out, her phone rings.

It is Rohit who called her and he is asking her whether they are enjoying. She says they had drinks and are now in pool. Rohit now asks her so some flirting is going on. She is surprised but Rohit says Nisha I know something is cooking on that day itself, I know your feelings too. 

Have no inhibitions and enjoy the stay. You will be my special flame irrespective of what happens there. This sort of direct talk surprised her and thought this bastard is too clever. Rohit, you mean and she stopped and he said yes Nisha darling go ahead and enjoy, if you feel so and are OK with it.  a bigig crush on you and who will not have crush on you dear. Have a good time and take it slow if you feel you need time.  

Bye. Vijay is coming and she asks him, you are with Vijay and he replies yes, I will drop him and go home and hit bed. Do not think much, I am not meeting Anjali tonight, he teases her. Again, she feels this bastard is surely clever and guessed her feelings of jealousy. As she hangs up Anil returns and says come Nisha let us swim. Avi calls and says extend the duration by 30 minutes then we will go back.

Let us find out what is happening on the journey. 

Vijay called Anjali and said he will be back and Rohit is also coming and they will have drinks and dinner, is it OK he asked, Anjali knows he is teasing her and says what if I say I am not. He smiles and says then we will take our dinner outside. She quickly says I can join you for dinner but he says no I want the dinner in our house. She says ok give me some time to prepare and anyway as you sip your drinks dinner will be ready. Rohit intervenes and tells as her to prepare only dinner and any snacks we will buy and take home. Do not confine her to the kitchen.

Both again dozed off for next 30 odd mins and as they reached home, Vijay handed him fresh towels and soap and said now go and have your bath/shower. Both became fresh and the fresh smell of fragrance is there in the living room and Rohit wore  short and T given by Vijay. He bought them recently to invite Rohit to his house and they came in handy.

The drinks started and as it happens, they are discussing business and also the results of their trip to Raj’s place. Rohit is also pleased with the meeting too. Rohit smiled to himself and thought things are falling in place, his meeting with Anand went very well, though much more needs to be done, Megha has been in touch and he is sure she will be of help. Bonus for Vijay too (HE FUCKED SEEMA MERRILY) he thought and smiled again.  Vijay asked him and he said he was pleased with the meeting

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: AVI AND ANIL FLIRT WITH OTHER SPOUSES.....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife ... - by twinciteeguy - 29-01-2022, 06:40 AM