Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
As if on cue, Raj’s phone rang and the call is from an important client. He said he understands his big boss is in the station and wanted to meet him and as he is fumbling Rohit took the phone and said Hi this is Rohit pl tell me and the caller said glad you are there and can we meet in the evening??  Rohit said sure sir Raj and Vijay will meet you in the evening but the caller said no Rohit I called only to say I wanted to talk to you, if you are not free, Ok, we will meet in your next visit. Quick to sense, Rohit said Ok no issues, me and Raj will meet you in the evening after 4 PM. The caller said Ok and hung up............

Rohit said he will move to the suit and rest for a while before meeting the customer. Vijay reluctantly said I will join you. Raj said I will also join you and brief you of him. Then Seema said if you guys are OK, I will join too. So, they all left for the hotel and Rohit moved to the big master bedroom and said he will be sleeping and Raj moved with him and said he too will rest here. Raj wanted to stay away and hear/watch the flirting his wife is likely to play.

Vijay initially thought of moving to the other room but as he knew Seema is alone and as yet he is not willing to ask her to come to room and rest. She said I will sit here and watch TV if you guys are sleeping. Vijay quick to see his chance said, I will try to give you company. As they settled n the couch, he said Seema, you look stunning in the dress, oh really thx for saying so.

She flashed him a smile. As they are chatting just aimlessly, she allowed her pallu to slip and her tits are there to see. Vijay enjoyed this show and said I hope you are Ok if I say you have fabulous body too. She blushed and said you are flirting with me now. Vijay said can’t stop when I have a beauty like you. Let us have some coffee and as the coffee came, He signaled her to move to his couch and she readily came and sat with him. 

They shared coffee and his eyes are feasting on her beauty. Slowly she moved closer as they talked and he said Raj is lucky. She put on a poker face and he placed his hands on her navel and said you have such smooth and soft skin. She looked at him mischievously and said to  Vijay do not forget I am married. He smiled back but his hands continued to caress her belly, she has a small sexy belle.

She tried to push his hands away but he placed them back. He then put his hands on her cheeks and said nice cheeks and yes lovely lips that are tempting me. She smiled and said do not let the drinks take control of you and he said I never drink to that extent. Of course, she is willing and started the game by dressing in sexy saree and she knew it but yet she does not want to look like an easy prey. She smiled and said you are quite naughty.

Now he placed his hand on her knee and he slowly and subtly moved it up. Seema actually had an affair going with her sister’s hubby before Raj found it out but then the duo talked and convinced her sister for a swap. So she is no novice. Yet she tried to move his hands away but he gently pressed his hand on her thigh and said in hushed tone, baby you are a very sexy lady with tasty lips.

She knew he has taken control of her but she knew time is also short so may be some more flirting, will not do much harm.  Hs hands continued to caress her thigh and another hand now is on her navel and plying with her belly button. Vijay pl stop, my hubby is in other room and may come any time and what you are doing is incorrect.  He smiled at her and puller her close on impulse seeing her beautiful face and gently kissed her lips. She acted she is surprised but Vijay too knew either of them may come so only planted a gentle kiss.

Time passes quickly and Raj is the first to wake up. Soon Rohit and Raj are ready and Raj said Seema, you can stay here and give company or go home as Rohit will leave once the meeting is over. She said I will spend time here as I will be bored sitting alone.

All 3 had their suppressed smiles for different reasons. Rohit thought she is clever and smart, Raj thought OK she is planning to get laid and Vijay felt she seems ready for some action. Raj said if the meeting is over early, we can meet a couple of guys more but Rohit said let us see how the meeting goes. Normally I do not like these unplanned meetings but we cannot say no as we risk business loss and shrugged his shoulders. While leaving her hubby came near to her and said all the best, enjoy and left.

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANI PLANS RESORT TRIP TO SEDUCE NISHA..Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by ... - by twinciteeguy - 17-01-2022, 06:43 AM