Misc. Erotica The Story of Meera By: Indian Princes. (Completed)
She hugged him tightly in her arms. She didn't say anything to him but she broke down into tears. Aryan held her close and showered her with kisses. Meera wasn't speaking a word, but Aryan could see her emotional starvation in her eyes. He knew she was missing Kabir, but she just didn't dare to say it. He could feel her emptiness and loneliness. He could see gratitude in her eyes for his kindness.

Soon enough Meera composed herself, and brought back her bubbly smile on her lips. She winked at him and began to reach for his pants, "Now my turn," she said playfully.

Aryan smiled and pulled her hand away, "No, not today," he said.

"But why?" she asked, "I want to.."

"Some other time," he said, kissing her forehead. Then he softly touched her bruised cheek and said, "You are hurt Meera, I want you to rest and recover first. Then I am all yours."

Meera smiled and hugged him.

"And one more thing," Aryan said, "You don't have to pay me anymore for any work that I do for you."

Meera suddenly got worried, "Why?" she asked, "Your work is not easy and you deserve to be paid."

"Maybe I do, but never at the cost of this," Aryan said touching her bruises, "I can only imagine the pain...I can't be doing this to you, Meera. If this is how you are making money, I really can't take it. My conscience won't let me."

"Hey Aryan...It's.." Meera said.

"This is not open to discussion," Aryan said, "My word is final on this matter, take it or leave it."

Meera's eyes filled with tears. She was touched at how deep his understanding was.

"You know Aryan, I feel so connected to you. But I hardly know you, sometimes I wish I knew more about you," Meera said snuggling closer to him.

"Well," Aryan said, "You know my name, you know where I live, what I do, you have my contact details...what more do you wanna know?"

"I don't know," she said, "Maybe something more..."

"Well," Aryan said, "I am 26 years old, I am a vegetarian, I love sports, cricket especially, I used to play basketball in my college days, I listen to rock music, I love to travel, I smoke and drink occasionally and I really love ginger tea and vanilla ice-cream."

Meera smiled and kissed him.

"I mean the real stuff," Meera said, "I mean about your family, and how did you end up in this profession..."

"I don't have a family, Meera," Aryan said, "I live alone and I do this work because the pay is damn good."

"What about a girlfriend?" Meera said, teasing him, "You've got this tattoo of the letter 'S' on your wrist. Does her name start with S?"

"This is S just for my last name, Sinha," Aryan said.

"Liar, liar pants on fire," Meera said cheerfully, "Don't tell me a devilishly handsome guy like you with these super cute dimples doesn't have a girlfriend!"

"Would you believe me if I told you I was gay?" Aryan replied with a naughty smile.

Meera laughed aloud, "You are not gay, Aryan!" she said.

"How do you know?" Aryan said playfully, "How many gays do you actually know Meera?"

"Well," she snuggled close and whispered in his ear, "Gays are not this good at eating pussy."

She blushed and rolled over. Aryan smiled and pulled her closer and kissed her neck and shoulder breathing in her scent.

"Aryan..." Meera spoke with hesitation, "There's something I wanted to share with you..."

"Go on," Aryan said calmly as he ran his fingers through her silken hair.

"I was with these clients, and during an extreme moment, I got this vision..." Meera said, "About a child...a new born girl with hazel eyes, the same shade as that of Kabir's. And in that vision, there was an old lady who said to me, 'your daughter is alive, she is a blessed angel!' You know, Kabir never mentioned anything about a child to me. But Mithila said that the gynecologist told her that there are signs on my body that I've given birth..."

Aryan was listening with concentration as Meera paused for a moment.

"Then I went to Mithila, and we talked about this and I requested her to try to retrieve my memories. And then we had this session, in which I had another vision about me being in a garbage truck with Kabir, and I read a road sign that read the name of the place "Lahbab". And then I saw the vision about the baby again, and the old lady again said the same thing, 'your daughter is alive, she is a blessed angel!' And then there was a bad memory, and then something happened, like I passed out or something. When I woke up, Mithila looked pretty upset. She said that the memories were so traumatic that they made my heart stop and I almost died. And now she is refusing to do anymore sessions and has asked me not to try and dig into my past."

"I think she is right," Aryan said.

"Aryan, can you find my child? Please..." she requested with tearful eyes.

Aryan was taken aback for a moment. He wasn't expecting this.

"Meera," he said, "My network is most active in this city. If I pull some strings, I could look in neighboring states, or within India at the most. But beyond the country's borders is way out of my reach..."

"You could try..." she said softly, "Maybe you would know someone, who would know someone...maybe somehow...Like that place Lahbab, maybe someone around that place...I looked it up, it is the name of a real place near Dubai..."

Aryan hugged her and tried to console her, "Hey sweetheart, are you even certain those were real memories? What does your doctor say?"

"Mithila says..." Meera said, "...those could be real memories, or just my imagination. But I believe those were real memories, you believe me don't you, Aryan?"

A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Kabir's gone now," Meera said as she wept bitterly, "I'm all alone, and my baby is out there somewhere alone too, and she needs me...and I need her, I would have a reason to live..."

"Even if I try to think about it," Aryan said, "All that you've told me is that there is a hazel eyed girl child, somewhere near Lahbab. This is far too vague information to start with. Could you tell me something more? Like how old would this child be now? Any idea about when she was born?"

"I wish I could remember," Meera said tearfully, "She is my only family now Aryan, they did something to me...and I'll never be a mother again. Please find my baby...I know you can, you are good, and I trust you..."Aryan hugged her tightly and rubbed her back. "It is really way beyond my scope, but I'll push myself...for you," he said, "I might have some contacts in Dubai, I'll see what I can find out, I'll do my best Meera, I really want you to be happy...you'll just have to give me time, this is not going to be easy..."

"Take all the time you need," Meera said touching his cheek, "I know you will find her someday."

"Sleep now sweet girl," Aryan said, holding her gently in his arms till she drifted off to sleep. But the nightmares returned...

Meera saw herself locked in the same car that she had seen previously. She struggled to get out of the car. She kicked the door with all her strength and finally got it opened. She stepped out of the car and found herself on the top of a mountain. She looked around, there was nobody. She walked towards the edge of the cliff. The valley beneath was so deep she could not see its bottom. She heard footsteps behind her and she turned. And she saw them! The blue-eyed man and his friend again.

The blue-eyed man's hands had blood all over them. Meera was terrified seeing the blood.

"Where is she?" Meera screamed at him, "What did you do to her?!"

Meera looked around desperately searching for Mithila but she couldn't find her.

"Why are you doing this to her?!" Meera growled, grabbing the blue-eyed man's shirt.

He didn't respond. He just stood there gazing blankly into her eyes.

And suddenly his friend grabbed Meera and dragged her to the edge of the cliff. Then he said something. There was something strange about the voice, it sounded like the voice came from a distance and it was warped, although the man was standing just very close to her.

"This girl knows too much and she is not very friendly," the blue eyed man's friend said, "We can't let her live."

"I can't," the blue eyed man said, "There's so much blood on my hands already!"

The other man glared at Meera as she struggled violently in his grip. She trembled in fear when she realized what he was going to do. She tried to grab hold of him to save her life, but he gave her a swift push right off the edge.

Meera woke up screaming. Aryan woke up hearing her screams. She was trembling and her eyes were red and tearful.

"Hey," Aryan said comforting her, "Did you have a bad dream?"

"He pushed me off a cliff," Meera said tearfully.

"Who?" Aryan asked.

"The blue-eyed man's friend," Meera said, "He said I know something that is bad for them. He wanted me to die. But...I didn't die. I just crashed at the bottom of the valley. I was...I was alive...but I was broken, and I was in so much pain. It was so dark and cold there..."

Aryan wrapped a blanket around Meera as she was visibly shivering.

"They did this because I knew something..." Meera said and started crying uncontrollably, "What did I know Aryan? Why can't I remember?!"

Aryan pulled Meera in his arms and gave her a tight hug. None of what she said made sense to him. But he was understanding enough to not bother her with questions at the moment.

He let her rest her head against his chest and showered her with kisses. "You are going to figure it out very soon Meera. You are a very strong girl," he said fondling her head, "And with each passing day, you grow stronger. One day you are going strong enough to settle scores with all the people who have hurt you. And I will always be there for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, to just to hold, if you ever feel lonely, I'll be there, Meera."

"Thank you, Aryan," Meera said as she wrapped her arms around him, "Thank you for being so kind, I needed this so much, a little sunshine before the storms return..."

End of Chapter 5.....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Story of Meera By: Indian Princes. - by Blue Bull - 08-01-2022, 10:59 PM