Misc. Erotica The Story of Meera By: Indian Princes. (Completed)
Meera continued living at the Emerald Palace and working for Adil. Often she would return badly wounded as her sadistic clients gnawed into her body and her soul. Adil would then take care of her, and nurse her back to health so that she would be ready to be wrecked again. With every man that she sold her soul to, she felt a part of her die, like a slow poison that was destroying everything good that she had as a person and turning her into a monster.

After about a month, she got a phone call from Aryan.

"I have the location of the pigs that you've been looking for," Aryan said, "Asif's gang is hiding in a house at Ambernath. I'm sending you their pictures and the address."

Meera hung up the call and called up Suhail.

"I am sending you 4 photographs and their location," Meera said.

"You want all four of them killed?" Suhail asked.

"No," Meera said, "I just want you and your men to capture them, cut their ankle tendons. I want them on their knees with their hands cuffed."

"One hour," Suhail said and hung up.

Meera walked up to Adil. It was a quiet night and Adil was calmly gazing out of the window.

"I need my money," she said, "And a car."

"Going somewhere?" Adil asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The weather's lovely," Meera said calmly, looking straight into Adil's eyes, "I just feel like taking a drive."

Adil could read her eyes. They were burning with the desire for revenge. Although her expression was eerily calm, he could see the storm in her heart that reflected in her eyes.

He smiled at her. He opened a locked closet and took out a bag full of cash. He walked up to her and handed over the bag and placed his car keys on her palm.

"Enjoy your drive," he said, kissing her forehead.

Meera turned and left the room. She got into Adil's car. She began to drive to the location Aryan had sent. She stopped on the way at a petrol pump and filled up a can with petrol. Then she continued driving till she reached the location. It was an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. She parked the car, picked up the petrol can and walked into the house.

She smiled to see that Suhail and his gang had done the job assigned to them. Asif and 4 of his gang members had been dragged to the basement of the house. The hands were tied behind their backs, and their ankle tendons had been cut so that they couldn't run.

"I am sorry Meera," Asif begged, "Please don't kill us, please..."

Meera just smiled and began to pour the petrol over him. Once he realized what she was about to do, he began to scream hysterically, "NO! NO! NO! Don't do this please..." he begged.

Meera walked towards the other three men and doused them with petrol. She was smiling calmly, and she started singing a soft melody. It was an Arabic song that Kabir always sang to her. She never understood what it meant, but she loved the melody. The song was rooted deep in her heart. She sang the song as the men screamed in horror. She effortlessly ignored their pleas for mercy as she felt her soul melt in the melody.

When Asif realized his pleas wouldn't work he began threatening her. "You think you'll get away with this whore?" he shouted, "Just wait till my brothers find out, they will stab your stinking whore cunt till you fucking die!"

Meera smiled and continued her singing. With every note of the song, she felt Kabir's love surge through her.

Once the men realized their death was inevitable, they looked at Suhail and begged, "Brother! Please brother, shoot us! Please...she is going to burn us alive, please give us a quick death brother please shoot us!"

Suhail just stood with his hands folded. Meera walked in circles around the horrified men, singing her song. The anticipation of their impending horrifying death made them miserable. But Meera didn't respond to their crying, begging or threats. She didn't speak a word to them. They weren't worthy of a conversation. She just kept singing the soft hymn.

She sat down on a chair in front of them and lit a cigarette. She kept singing her sweet song as she looked into the eyes of each one of them, relishing the fear and the helplessness. When she was bored of the view, she casually flicked her cigarette towards them, setting all four of them ablaze at the same time. She eerily continued with her singing as the men screamed. She watched them getting roasted alive. Her eyes growled with devilish pleasure. She kept singing as the screams eventually died down and four charred bodies were lying before her. Her song was now the only voice heard in the room.

She then walked up to Suhail and handed him over the agreed amount of money.

"Make sure no one finds their bodies," she said to him and walked out of the house.

Meera got into her car and drove off. She drove up to the graveyard where Kabir was buried. She found his grave. She knelt and said a prayer. Tears ran down her eyes as she softly sang Kabir's song.

"Rest now, my sweetheart," she said tearfully, "I will always love you."

Once Meera was back at the Emerald Palace, Adil was surprised to see her.

"I thought you were never coming back," he said.

"I'm not going anywhere, Adil," she said with a smile, returning his car keys, "I'm not done yet."

Adil took the keys and hugged her.

Meera then walked back to her room. She slipped Kabir's ring back onto her finger and called up Aryan.

"I have another job for you," Meera said, "I am sending you a picture, her name is Sharon. I want the location of Sharon and her entire family."

End of Chapter 4......
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Story of Meera By: Indian Princes. - by Blue Bull - 08-01-2022, 10:46 PM