Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
In the first round, they both were so excited that they didn't get the chance to fully explore each other. Now that the initial excitement had settled, they were up for a long and hard fuck. "Ohhh, Owww, ohh, oww, ohh, oww, oww, ohh God fuck me!!, fuck me hard, ohh ohh, ohh ohhhhh god ahhhhhhh, I'm Cumming!!!!, Oh My God I'm Cumming!!!" He just kept pounding into her swollen 38-year-old mature pussy. Mom was having another orgasm god knows how many times. I simply lost count. Her hands were gripping the head board above her, her knees were touching the bed beside her face, and her huge tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust of his cock. She came all over him. But still no sign of him anywhere near cumming. The man was a fucking genius...........

Allan kept on fucking mom at a steady cadence. Mom looked a bit subdued after her last orgasm, but quickly regained composure. Knees still touching the bed beside her face, her left hand found Allan's balls and she started caressing them again. The diamond on her wedding ring sparkled in the dimly lit room. My mom was fondling another man's balls while wearing the wedding ring given by my dad. Her mangalsutra which was the symbol of her marital sanctity was lying unadorned by the side of her neck. With her left hand still fondling his balls, she put her right hand on his bare butt and gently pulled him towards her. She was inviting him to come inside her pussy.

But Allan had different plan. He fucked her for few more minutes. At last, he gave couple of mighty thrust and suddenly withdrew and immediately started stroking his cock vigorously. He was nearing ejaculation. Mom put her feet back on his shoulder and locked them behind his neck. With his cock encapsulated between mom's thighs, Allan took last few strokes and the volcano erupted.

Three large ropes of his gooey cum erupted from his pisshole and landed on mom. The first one on her forehead and nose, smearing her sindur. The second one on her cleavage and third one on her belly button. He still had more to release. He picked up her mangalsutra and aimed his cockhead towards it. Last few shots of cum landed on it. Seeing that mom burst into laughter. Allan chuckled and released his grip from his cock. 

His balls were now empty. And then mom did something I'd never had imagined. She raised her left hand and showed Allan her diamond studded wedding ring which my dad gave her at their wedding. She had been wearing that all those years faithfully. Now she no longer needed that as she got a new man in her life. Showing the ring, she smiled and winked at Allan. He got the clue. He grabbed her left hand with his right hand and positioned his half erect cock with his left. His piss hole is directly aiming over the diamond. Thick drops of cum started oozing out and fell onto the diamond. Mom started giggling to see this. She now wiped her forehead and nose with the back of her right hand. The cum smeared sindur on the parting of her hair was now smudged across her forehead.

This was largely symbolic, but to me with this Allan finally completed his conquest of my mom and claimed his prize from my dad. My mom became his lover. After this, mom's sex would never going to be satiated by my dad.

After jerking off countless time I was literally exhausted and didn't want to stay there to witness their sexual romp anymore. Perhaps they were also tired and wanted some rest.

Just before leaving, I had one last look at them. I saw them cuddling, kissing and caressing each other tenderly like two teenagers newly in love. I let them share their tender moment of love and affection and went off to my room. They were probably going to have a long night.

In bed I started rewinding the whole episode in my mind and in no time I dozed off.

Next morning I woke up quite late. As it was a holiday, I had no rush to get up. Instead I wanted to play with my dick recalling last night's incidences. I was still reeling under some sort of stupor recalling mom and Allan's tryst from last night. My loyal and faithful mom finally give in to her innate desire on her 38th birthday by mating with a man not her husband. She had taken a lover, the best gift for her birthday.

stay  tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 3 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 13-01-2022, 07:05 AM