Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He is happy to hear the words and this time again he pulled her close and what followed is a passionate French kiss. She again moved away and said let us not cross some lines and let us go. He said let us give Anil also some time with my wife. Clever she said. Winnie said he needs more time as he is a novice..................

Anil smiled and pulled her in to a tight hug. She lifted her hands, put it on his hair and playing with his hair and said Avi I am elder to you and you have a stunningly lovely wife, I really cannot understand why you want me. He said yes, I have but you are a different type of beauty and trust me, first time I saw you, I fell for you.

There, once he is sure they are out of sight Anil said Nisha let me be honest I am consumed by your beauty, he moved closer to her on the couch and placed his hands on her belly, let his fingers caress her navel and said soft, smooth, fair and fabulous skin, a lovely navel yes pardon me but a sexy belly button too. Nisha blushed, she never expected this from Anil and on impulse she moved away and said Anil I am happily married and let us not cross limits. He said so what. Marriages is no bar to enjoy and are you aware Avi has a crush on Winnie, my wife. 

She blushed and said yes, I am but that is between them. He again moved closer to her and said Nisha. I also have a crush on you too and like him I am not good at seducing.  So telling straight, his hands moved to her navel again and his hands are caressing her navel and circling her belly button. Nisha is usually horny over drinks and these soft touches are beginning to arouse her but she wanted to move away. She tried to get up and he pulled her and she landed on his lap, her nice tits crushing his hairy chest. Sensing the chance, he pulled her closer and she is now in his lap. Nisha could feel his hardness touching her thighs and she blushed and he planted a soft kiss on her lips Nisha tried to wriggle out but he simply held her close and said please darling let me have a nice kiss of these lovely nips. 

No Anil she said but his lips closed on her and ended as passionate French kiss. Nisha thought if it lasts longer, she may even respond, so wriggled out of the kiss and said stop Anil, I cannot cheat my hubby. He smiled and said who asked you to cheat at all, let it be by consent. So, the cat is out of the bag thought Nisha. Still, she said No Anil I am not still a game even then. And all this cannot happen in hurry too. Let us be in limits and she stood and walked in to her kitchen and said Winnie should we have lunch???

It is then Avi realized that Rohit has not come, both the husbands are busy wooing the other spouses and Avi as well as Nisha forgot of Rohit, Nisha in fact wished Rohit will not be there a she thought there is no need to include him, as she felt her showing her clev to Anil also may create an opinion that she is a slut. So, Avi dialed Rohit who replied that work took him away and he could not join as he is in another place with Vijay. Instinctively Nisha thought is he with Anjali too and then thought why I am thinking as if I posses him, silly of me and smiled.

Lunch followed and Nisha thought again why is it Anil, normally very good friend is like this but still thought Ok no harm in some mild flirting or a few tender and soft touches or groping but not crossing the limits. As the lunch progressed, the women have to bend to serve and this presented many chances to flash their clev and the men are happy souls.

Each feasted on the tits of other’s spouse.  Winnie is a bit more liberal as she bent on the pretext of serving to Anil since the couple are seated opposite that gave Avi a great view.

As they are eating lunch Avi mentioned of the dinner they had and Anil said then why not we book a resort and move out and spend some quality time and party.  We are also bored as we have not gone out for long. Nisha is quick to sense and said No I am actually tired but her hubby said so what we will go, drink, eat and sleep only.  Avi then dialed Rohit to ask him to enquire of a resort and said the resort they went last is good and he wanted a repeat and Rohit asked who are all going and Rohit said he will try as it is Saturday and while they sure will get dinner booking, he has to talk of the suit booking.  Avi asked him if he is coming back and join for dinner and Rohit said No, he will travel further and bring Rani back. Very soon he called back to confirm the suit is booked and wished them great time. 

Let us find out what is happening at the other place.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LUCK SMILES ON ROHIT...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 11-01-2022, 06:38 AM