Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Avi also went in along with her and said Nisha you look so beautiful.  Anil may scan you. Nisha smiled and both of them brought some snacks and Avi poured the drinks, the ladies having Gin as usual. Nisha firmly decided to keep her intake bare minimum as she is the hostess and since she wanted to be in control..........

No sooner they sipped a few sips, Anil said must say you look stunning in this traditional dress Nisha. Prior to their coming Winnie jokingly told Anil that he needs to flirt and seduce Nisha as even she cannot hand her to him on her own. Anil smiled and said OK. So, Winnie thought he had started already. Nisha moved closer to her hubby on impulse and giggled. She said Winnie I hope you guys have not had a base before starting.  Winnie replied that no, no base but as your name suggests your presence is enough to create base. Both the women giggled and the husbands joined. As she bent to pick her snacks, Nisha flashed her fair and firm clev to the couple and Winnie is looking at Anil who clearly liked what he saw. Winnie looked then at Avi who is clearly checking out Winnie and her jeans are showing the curves of her wonderful thighs. Men are men thought and smiled, Nisha asked her why she smiled and she said I think other man’s wife is always beautiful. But not other woman’s husband asked Anil. They all had a hearty laugh.

This time it is Winnie who bent to give Avi a glimpse of her clev, the tease that she is she bent and, in a flash, moved back and she could see the look of disappointment on his face.  She smiled at him and Avi understood she is teasing him They continued to sip the drinks slowly and yes both the women are flashing their lovely clev. 

Winnie realized that possibly Nisha too is now a game though she is not sure, she always thought she is a hard nut to crack, more so as she knows she surely has chemistry with Rohit. Still may be, just may be the couple had a talk and may be, just may be, want to help her hubby too. Again, these thoughts made her laugh and Avi remarked today you seem to be thinking and smiling at yourself.  

She smiled yet again, flashed that bewitching smile and bent to give him a good look of her fair tits and said yes and I think you knew the reasons she said. Avi too smiled and said I can only guess. Meanwhile Nisha is inside her kitchen to replenish snacks, water etc and this gave Winnie enough time to flash her tits and in a hushed tone Anil quipped, honey he is getting all the flashes and I am the loser. She said wait will try and see you also have the show but as I said you need to put in your own action. Of course, this discussion is when Avi is in loo and Nisha in kitchen. When Nisha returned Winnie went closer to her and sat in the sofa and said let the men sit together. Nisha said Ok and Winnie leaned and kissed her on the cheek and said good girl. The simple kiss brought her sweet recollections and her body shivered for a moment.

She told her in a hushed tone are you aware my hubby is dying to have a look at your fabulous tits and she simply said and before Nisha could even reply continued at least flash him since your hubby is almost eating me with looks. Nisha could not control her smiled with this talk and she is aware, she is as yet the reluctant lady here. The flashing continued and both girls know that some drinks are in their belly and so they are more liberal. 

More drinks followed and the inhibitions are now down. Now Winnie thought some private moments may be necessary and she signaled Avi to follow her saying she would like to have some fresh Air. Avi said yes why not I will join you and guided her in to the open area through their master bed room. Very nice BR you have she remarked. As they stood in the balcony, he could not help but accept that she is indeed a stunning beauty and simply said Winnie I cannot but help but say you are ravishing and so saying he put his hands on her waist, caressed her waist and pulled her close and said  Winnie I want you. 

She did not make any effort to move out but she simply smiled Avi do not forget I am married and we do not want to spoil your marriage. Ok Permit me to at least hold you and kiss you so saying he simply pulled her close, her tits crushed in to his chest and he kissed her softly on her lips first and then it became a passionate kiss. She moved away from him saying tut, tut, Avi, I told you I am happily married and there is Nisha and Anil to think of. 

You mean it is ok if all are ok and she said some are to be understood and not spelt out. He is happy to hear the words and this time again he pulled her close and what followed is a passionate French kiss. She again moved away and said let us not cross some lines and let us go. He said let us give Anil also some time with my wife. Clever she said. Winnie said he needs more time as he is a novice. 

stay tuned...................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LUCK SMILES ON ROHIT...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 08-01-2022, 06:37 AM