Misc. Erotica Christmas Cruise (Completed)
“Damn,” Steve said as I rocked our bed. “Hit that pussy!”

“Do it,” Linda added, watching us, intrigued by the interplay going on. “Nothing that feels this good can ever be wrong.”

“Oh fuck,” Jill groaned as her body went stiff in front of me. She twitched and I kept fucking her until that twitch turned into her orgasm. “Oh fuck!” she yelled and thrashed along side of me, bucking backwards against me. “Do it! Do it! Do it!”

“I’m going to come inside you,” I told her, feeling my next orgasm welling up inside my balls. “All the way inside you,” I insisted and buried my cock deep as her pussy rhythmically squeezed my rock hard rod. I gave one more mighty thrust before holding myself deep and shooting off my load. I came deep inside of her, throbbing against the last of her orgasm.

It took me a few moments to regain my breath. Once I did, growled at her, “Are you happy?”

“Aren’t you?” she asked, once more looking over her shoulder at me.

“Perfect,” I said as sarcastically as I could. “Absolutely fucking perfect.” I pulled out of her, climbed off the bed and went into Linda and Steve’s bathroom. I wiped off my cock on one of their hand towels and tossed it on the floor. Had I gotten what I wanted? I got to fuck Linda, didn’t I? It only cost my dignity. I crossed to my clothes and got dressed as three naked people watched me from the bed.

“Wait,” Jill said, scrambling out of bed. “Don’t leave without me, please?” She snatched up her dress from the floor and darted into the bathroom. I’m sure she needed to after I had filled her pussy.

“I’m sorry,” I said to our hosts.

“Hey, it’s okay. The lifestyle isn’t for everyone,” Steve said, reading the situation wrong.

“Take her back to the room and talk it out,” Linda suggested.

I was glad when Jill came back into the room quickly. “Sorry,” she said, looking embarrassed. I didn’t have anything to add and headed towards the door. Jill was right behind me. As soon as we were in the hallway, she tried to stop me with a hand on my arm. “I’m so sorry,” she gushed.

“Save it,” I said and we walked side-by-side back to our room.

It wasn’t until we were behind that closed door that Jill broke our silence. “Can we talk?” she asked. I shrugged. “I’m really sorry if you think I led you on. I never thought we’d. . . you do know. . . do it.”

“We’re brother and sister,” I said, confused why I had to remind her of that.

“I know, but so what? They don’t know that and no one else knows that we did anything.”

“I know,” I said.

“Okay. You’re right. You know. You know you fucked me. You know I sucked you off. And you know what else? I don’t care. I liked doing it and I’d do it again.”

“Do what? Set me up?”

“I didn’t set you up,” Jill said. “Unless you mean with Linda. That’s all I was trying to do, set you up with Linda and me up with Steve.”

For a long time, neither one of us said anything more. I’m guessing Jill was quiet because she didn’t want to say the wrong thing. I was quiet because, well, what could I say? What was there to say? Finally, I broke the silence with a stupid question, “What if I liked doing it?” Jill looked at me with her head tilted, confused. “What if I liked fucking you? Then what?”

“Did you?”

“Did you?” I shot back, turning the question around.

“What if I said Yes?”

I stared at her with wide eyes. Was she fucking kidding me? “Right. So anytime I feel like getting naked and hard around you, I should just do it?” I asked, stunned by her answer. “And if I want you to suck me or jerk me off or bend over and let me fuck you, that’s okay with you?”

Jill shrugged, but that wasn’t what go to me. She didn’t just shrug and that was all. She shrugged and squirmed. It was a small squirm, as if she was trying not to do it and did it anyway. I still saw it.

“Oh wow,” I groaned, even more stunned than before. “Well, fuck Steve and Linda! Who the hell needs them when we can have our own little fuck-fest right here in this stateroom!”

“If you want to,” she said.

“No, Jill,” I warned.

“Why not?” she asked, squirming again, except this time she was working the skirt of her dress out from underneath her ass. Balling and bunching up her dress, she pulled it over her head as if it was nothing more than an extra long nightshirt. She tossed it away, sitting in front of me crosslegged and naked. She uncrossed her legs and bent her knees so I could see everything. “You can have this if you want it.”

I felt speechless as I gaped at her bare, exposed body. I didn’t know what to say or do, so I just kept on staring with my mouth hanging open. After a time period that fell somewhere between a couple moments to a couple of hours long, I finally found my voice. “Get dressed.”

“Why should I? What do I have that you haven’t see, kissed, or fucked?”

“Whatever,” I said, unable to know how to win this argument. Instead, I pulled down my sheet and climbed beneath, clothes and all. Rolling away from her, I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep chasing dark demons of lust and desire while wishing my cock hadn’t gotten hard again.

When I woke, the bedside light was still on as I rolled over and glanced at the clock. Just beyond the clock, I saw Jill laying naked on top of her sheets. It took a mighty effort to pull my eyes away from the sight of her full breasts rhythmically rising and falling with every breath. I stood, stretched, and went into the bathroom. As I took a shower, I tried not to think about what she had said last night. No way could she have meant it. No way at all.

After finishing my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist in a vain effort to hide the hard-on I was experiencing. I kept my back to her bed as I dropped my towel and stepped into a pair of boxers. I added a pair of shorts before risking turning around.

“Good morning,” Jill softly said from her bed.

“Morning,” I acknowledged.

She was naked as she went into the bathroom. I sat on my bed looking looking at our itinerary. We had one more port-of-call before sailing overnight back to our home port. Otherwise, I waited for Jill before we went to breakfast.

Fifteen minutes later, Jill came out of the bathroom as naked as when she went into it. Leaning against the doorway, she smiled at me. “Just so you know, I was serious about what I said last night.”

“Sure you were,” I said, unable to stop myself from staring at her naked body. I rubbed the front of my shorts. Fuck, why not? Did it matter? Did any of it matter anymore? “I’ll be sure to let you know when I need a blowjob from my sister.”

Jill flipped me off for being sarcastic and got dressed. She got dressed and went to breakfast together. When I say, “We talked,” I don’t mean about anything important. We talked about going into town and what we should say or do if we say Steve or Linda again. It was a big boat and I figured we could go the whole day (and night) without bumping into them again.

We found Mom and Dad and hung out with them in town for a while. Being back together as a family felt comforting. Hell, doing anything normal felt comforting. Jill and I sniped at each other a few times, and that felt normal. We rolled our eyes together when Mom said something foolish or Dad made one of his bad puns. What I’m saying is, it felt just like it always did, except I knew it wasn’t.

After lunch, we ditched our parents and found an internet cafe that didn’t cost too much. Sitting side-by-side, we checked out our social media pages and got caught up with our friends. It wasn’t until we were back in our cabin getting changing into nicer clothes for the final night’s Christmas party that things felt odd again. Jill got naked in front me as she got changed and I didn’t mind. In fact, I didn’t worry about getting naked in front of her, either.

Jill and I tried to hang with my parents through the Christmas party they wanted to enjoy, but it was filled with too many old people and too many sing-a-longs of old fashioned Christmas songs. “Want to ditch?” I asked Jill and we did.

Free of our parents, we wandered the ship for a bit, enjoying the night air. “Are we okay?” she eventually asked.

“I think so,” I said, feeling on firmer ground after a day of being normal.

“You don’t have to, you know, do anything if you don’t want to,” she said.

“Thanks,” I said and I grabbed her hand as we strolled. “What time is it, anyway?”

“Early,” she said, finding a clock.

“I wonder if Steve and Linda are at the club?”

“Do we care?”

“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “But the music was better in that club.”

“Can we change first?” she asked. I nodded and we went back to our room. I changed my shirt while Jill put more effort into things. She had bought one more sundress the other day she wanted to wear. It was white like her other one, not quite so sheer, and featured a halter style top with a deep plunge that accentuated her big tits. I thought it was interesting how she got changed in front of me, but turned her back to do it. “Ready?” she asked after primping in the mirror for a moment to adjust her makeup.

“Almost,” I said, pulling her into my arms. She looked startled as I wrapped my arms around her and pressed her body close. “Just one adjustment I want to make.” I reached beneath her skirt, found the elastic of her panties and pulled them off. She gave me a confused smile before I turned and opened the door.

The club was busier than any other night. Stepping inside, the loud, thumping music engulfed us. We got lucky and scored a table near the dance floor. We got lucky a second time when the server didn’t care if we were old enough to order mixed drinks. We took a few sips of our fruity cocktails before hitting the dance floor. We were two songs into having some fun when I noticed the couple dancing next to us. Steve and Linda had found us.

“Everything good between the two of you?” Steve called over the music.

“Perfect,” I called back. He nodded, accepting my answer at face value while both women exchanged a glance of their own. I didn’t try to read into their look.

We danced one more song before drinks sounded like a better idea. Glancing around the club, I saw Steve and Linda’s were parked a table across the dance floor. That was good. I wasn’t interested in sharing a table with them.

An hour or so passed with another drink and more dances. A slow song started. Jill looked at me before stepping towards the table. Unlike before, we didn’t have to pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend for Steve and Linda’s benefit. Just the same, I hooked her arm as she slipped past me. “Where do you think you’re going?” I asked. I pulled her against me and we held each other somewhere between being brother and sister and being lovers.

“Thank you,” she said, giving me a platonic kiss on the cheek.

“Shut up,” I teased before grabbing her ass and pressing her against me. I kept my hand on her ass for the rest of the song. As that song ended, another slow one started. I considered heading back to the table but saw Steve and Linda heading our way.

“Mind if I cut in?” Steve asked and I traded Jill for Linda.

“We’re leaving after this dance,” Linda said as soon as she stepped into my arms.

“Okay,” I said, cautious.

“I just wanted to say a couple things to you,” she said with her head on my shoulder and breath hot against my neck. “First: thank you. Playing with you and Jill made this cruise more fun than we ever imagined.”

“It’s been interesting,” I allowed.

“You’re a good man,” Linda said, giving me a peck on the lips. She hugged me closer and we swayed to the music for a few moments before she nuzzled against my ear, nibbling my earlobe before whispering, “Jill’s lucky to have a big brother as cool as you.”

“What?” I asked, hoping I sounded confused, shocked, and indignant enough.

“Relax,” Linda purred, squeezing and keeping me close to her. “I played with my brother, too. A lot. And sometimes, we still do. It’s okay.”

“Is Steve. . .?” I managed, wondering they were brother and sister, too.

“Oh fuck no. And he doesn’t know about my brother. And he hasn’t guessed about the two of you.”

We kept dancing, holding each other close while questions flooded my brain. “How did you guess?” I asked.

“Your eyes,” she said. “They match too perfectly. I guessed it the first night, but after last night? I was convinced. Jill has it bad for you.”

“You have no idea,” I said. “It’s weird.”

“Only if you make it that way,” she said as the song ended. Linda kissed me on the lips. I pulled her close and kissed her back.

“Thank you,” I said before letting go of her.

“Merry Christmas,” she said with a wistful grin before sliding next to her boyfriend.
“You’re a lucky man,” Steve told me, shaking my hand. “Hit that as often as you can for both of us.”

I laughed, nodded, watched them leave. Jill stood next to me. “What do you want to do?” she asked.

“That’s a great question,” I asked, pulling her into my arms for another slow dance. “Did you enjoy your dance with Steve?”

“I think he enjoyed it more,” she giggled, bumping against my crotch and I knew what she meant. He had gotten hard while they were dancing. We finished the dance and went back to the table to finish our drinks. Jill suggested one more and that sounded like a good idea. As we stood at the table, I noticed how other guys kept glancing at her. Growing up with Jill had made it easy for me to miss how beautiful of a woman she had become. It was more than her big tits and a low-cut dress. Jill truly was a beautiful woman with a style all her own. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. “What was that for?” she asked, beaming.

“Because I’m mostly drunk,” I lied.

“Then get drunker,” she said, pouring part of her drink into mine.

“You’re just trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me,” I joked.

“Maybe,” she said, laughing with me.

Another set of slow songs began.

I thought that was an interesting answer and I mulled it over as we danced. I pressed her closer to me, enjoying how her big tits pressed against my chest. When I ran my hand across her ass, I was reminded that she wasn’t wearing panties. I started getting hard and didn’t back away, decided I’d let her feel me getting hard. She grabbed me tighter.

“You feel good,” she purred, grinding against me.

“We should go back to the room,” I suggested.

“Really?” she asked, pulling away to look at my face to see if I was joking. I kissed her on the lips. When that felt good, I kissed her again, deeper the second time. Grabbing her hand, I walked to the door, leaving the rest of our drinks. We didn’t those.

We held hands as we went back to our tiny stateroom. Jill was quiet. I’m guessing she was afraid of jinxing the moment. I opened the door for her and followed her inside before pulling her back into my arms and kissed her. My tongue parted her lips and found her tongue waiting eagerly for me. I clutched at Jill’s big tits, pushing my hand inside her dress and grabbing at her bare breasts.

“I want you to suck me,” I said, shoving off my shorts and boxers in one smooth movement. “Right here. Right now.” Jill smiled, gave me an eager nod, and dropped to her knees. I held the base of my cock, feeding it to her, and pressing on the back of her head for her to take more of it into her mouth. She looked up at me, her matching eyes sparkling with joy. “I’m going to come in your mouth,” I announced, not even trying to hold back. Why should I? I was horny and I knew I could stay hard enough for anything else I wanted to do. I felt her moan as much as I heard it and take pushed me over the edge. “Take it,” I groaned. “Take all of it.” I sprayed my first hot load of the day deep inside her throat. Jill moaned as she drank every drop of it and I knew I was just getting started.

“Get up,” I said after she drank my last drop. She stood, looking at me with eager eyes. I pulled off her dress and turned her around. Damn, she looked good. I rubbed my cock. It felt wet from her spit. “Get on your bed,” I said.

Jill stretched out on her back, smiling at me. I pushed her legs wider apart and dropped to my knees. I grabbed beneath her knees, bending and pushing her knees towards her chest as I exposed her pussy to my mouth. I lowered my mouth to her pussy and began licking. Unlike the other night when Steve and Linda had watched me eating her pussy, this time I didn’t hesitate. I covered her sex with my mouth, licking at her clit and poking my tongue deep inside her pussy. I ate her as if overtaken by a fever.

Jill gasped, groaned, and moaned from the sudden, intense fury of my tongue against her pussy. She didn’t know this was a signature move of mine, the fast and furious pussy licking. It was a little thing I sometimes did to a girlfriend just to remind her that I could own her pussy. I didn’t stop until she shook and shivered with her orgasm.

“Now what about this?” I asked, kneeling in front of her. I pulled her ass close to the edge of the bed, positioning her legs on either side of me. Holding my big cock, I slapped her pussy. “Is this what you really want?”

“Yes,” she moaned.

“Inside of you?”

“Please,” she begged, squirming.

“Tell me to fuck you,” I said. She did. “Say, ‘Fuck me, brother.'”

“Fuck me, brother. Please, fuck me!”

I fed her pussy my hard cock, sliding it slowly inside of her and studying her as each inch slipped deeper into her wet, needful pussy. She felt so hot, wet, and ready for me. Her pussy started to squeeze me.

“I’m cumming all over your cock!” she gasped.

“Good,” I played with Jill’s big tits, toying with her swollen nipples and watching as she had another orgasm. I felt my cock swelling inside of her. I felt my balls tighten up and I knew I was on the edge of another orgasm.

“I’m going to come inside you again,” I told her.

My big, hard cock throbbed, pumping my hot cream deep inside my sister’s tight pussy as she cried out with pleasure.

Spent, I collapsed on top of her. Half of me still knelt on the floor. The rest of me laid on her chest and I rested my face between her big breasts. I kissed her nipples just for the fun of it and she caressed the side of face. “Thank you,” she purred.

Tangled together, we fell asleep.

Waking up naked in a room with your sister is an odd sensation. Waking up and tangled in her arms and legs felt even stranger. We took showers and packed while the ship docked. We met up with our parents and spent the rest of the day travelling home

It was late by the time we arrived home. Nothing felt better than the idea of our beds. In the morning, our parents had to work. None of that mattered to me. I slept late and didn’t leave my room until my stomach insisted on food.

I found Jill sitting at table in the kitchen in front of a bowl of cereal. She gave me a smile as I poured my own bowl. We kept looking at each other without saying anything. I’ll admit, I stared right at her tits a couple of times. Were those still available to me? Did she mean what she had said on the ship? For some reason, our constant staring at each other became funny until she finally put down her spoon, tilted her head, and looked at me. “What?” she asked, fighting off a smile.

“Did you mean it when you sat naked on the cruise ship bed, and said I could have you anytime I wanted?”

“Do you want me to mean it?” she asked, her smile faltering a bit.

“Take off your shirt,” I said as a test. Would she do it? Would she make a demand of me before she did it? She hesitated a second before a small grin appeared on her face. She pulled off her shirt, revealing her big, tanned tits to me.

“Should I keep going?” she asked. I nodded and she wiggled out of her sleep pants. If she had been wearing panties, they came off with her sleep pants.

==@@==
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Christmas Cruise (Completed) - by Blue Bull - 30-12-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 30-12-2021, 10:59 PM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 11:38 AM