Misc. Erotica Christmas Cruise (Completed)
Back in the club, we picked up where we left off last night with shots, tropical drinks and a lot of dancing. When the DJ finally spun a slower song, I quickly grabbed Linda and pulled her close. She pressed her hot, tight body against me, running her hands up and down my big biceps. “You workout, don’t you?” Linda asked.

“A little,” I said, leaving off details of the football career I had before blowing out my knee.

“Jill’s a lucky woman.”

“Steve is a lucky man,” I said, enjoying how Linda’s tits felt pressed against my chest. She wasn’t shy about leaning into me.

“No, I’m the lucky one. I found a guy who likes to share,” she said. “What about you? Do you share?”

“Sharing is good.”

“And Jill? Is she okay with sharing?”

“This was her idea,” I said. “So, is your stateroom big enough for all of us?”

“Yes, we normally get a big suite. It’s more fun watching and being watched,” she cooed. I grew tense. Was I ready to have sex in front of my sister? “I keep forgetting you’ve never done this before, have you?”

“No!,” I mumbled.

“It’s okay. We’ll take it nice and slow.” She kissed my neck again and that felt really good. A new slow song started and I was content to keep going, but Linda pulled away. “You should dance with your girlfriend,” she said, giving me to Jill while she stepped into Steve’s arms.

“Someone had fun dancing with her,” Jill giggled, noticing my hard-on.

“They want us to go back to their suite,” I said, feeling Jill pressing her big tits against my chest.

“I know. Steve said the same thing.”

“What if they expect us to, you know, do stuff together?” Last night, she had avoided answering that question.

“I don’t know,” she said. She slipped her hand between us and squeezed my hard-on.
“Fuck, Jill, what are you doing? This isn’t a goof or a joke. If we do something, we can’t undo it.”

“I want this,” she purred, rhythmically squeezing my hard cock.

“Me?” I asked, startled.

“No, Steve and maybe Linda and everything else.”

Planting a kiss on my lips, she said, “Get drunk enough and you won’t care.” She pulled me into a deeper kiss, and I felt my resolve wasting away.

The four of us visited the table, did one more shot and collected our drinks. I finished mine during the walk to their stateroom suite. Seeing their room made ours feel like a broom closet. Steve and Linda had won a contest and scored a grand suite with a balcony. We stepped inside to a seating area with a big sofa that faced two stuff chairs. Immediately behind those chairs was their big bed. Sliding glass doors opened to a private deck.

I guess my hesitation showed. While we were on the balcony, Linda squeezed up against me. I felt her tits against my back as she wrapped her hands around my waist and nuzzled against my neck. “It’s okay,” she cooed. “It’s going to be fun, and you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.” Except I knew anything I had to do with Jill would feel wrong.

“He’ll be fine as soon as we get naked,” Jill said.

“Sometimes, it goes better if we start slow,” Steve suggested. “Maybe we should play our game?”

“That’s a great idea,” Linda smiled, moving closer to her boyfriend. “It’s simple. We do something and then we get to watch you do something, too.”

“It works better if you try to do something more than we did,” Steve added before leaning over and kissing his girlfriend. Their lips lingered for a few moments before they pulled away and smiled at us. “Your turn.”

I looked at Jill, unsure what we should do and hoping she had an idea. “Don’t be so shy, baby,” she purred, wrapping her arm around me. “You know we both want this.” I didn’t try correcting her. She pulled me into a full kiss. When I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth, I accepted it and played along hoping that would be enough. She held our kiss for a long time before pulling away and smiling at me. “Okay?”

“So hot,” Linda said, approving. “But I bet we can beat that.” Jill handed me back my drink as we watched Steve and Linda starting with another kiss. But a kiss was just the beginning as Steve moved his hand across Linda’s perky tits, openly caressing them through her top. Seeing him groping her for our benefit had a positive effect on my cock. Eventually, they pulled away and smiled at us.

I still felt stuck on stupid, counting on Jill to lead the way. If she felt awkward, it never showed. She leaned in for another kiss and I’m about to say something I never thought I’d say: I was glad my sister was such a good kisser. Her lips were soft, wet, and warm against mine. Her tongue tasted sweet from her drink. I relaxed into it, knowing we had to do something more, so I borrowed from what we had just watched. Jill moved my hand to her chest and I gently squeezed my sister’s big tits, marveling at how firm they felt while freaking out because, well, I was fondling my sister’s tits!

I thought that might be enough, but Jill upped the ante. She began caressing my hardening cock. I moaned, unable to stop her and she didn’t stop rubbing me until I was completely hard.

“So good,” Steve said, smiling his approval. “But I bet I can top that.” He pulled Linda’s top off, baring beautiful breasts. I openly stared, never expecting Linda to have tanlines. Triangles of stark, white flesh outlined her tits, perfectly displaying how her bikini top would cup her tits. But exposing Linda’s tits to the salt air wasn’t enough. Steve leaned over and kissed both of her nipples, leaving behind twin pink points before he smiled for us to take our turn.

I was still at a loss for what to do. I tried to hide my confusion by pulling Jill into another kiss. Maybe something would come to me while we kissed. Instead, an idea occurred to her. While we kissed, I felt her tiny fingers working the front of my shorts. She deftly undid the top button and slipped her hand inside, forcing the zipper open as her hand slid inside my boxers, too. I felt my shorts and underwear sliding down my legs and froze when Jill caressed my exposed cock.

“Let’s move inside,” Steve suggested though no one could see us. “The furniture is more comfortable.” I scooped up my shorts and boxers, holding them over my hard cock. Steve gestured for us to sit on the couch. I sat on one end and Jill sat right next to me. She pulled away my shorts, forcing me to keep my cock on display.

“Damn, your big,” Linda purred, openly staring between my legs. “I can’t wait to have that.”

“Easy baby,” Steve said, patting her knee as they sat in the two chairs facing the couch. They scooted the chairs close together and kissed. During that kiss, Linda worked off Steve’s shorts, exposing him, too. Steve had reasons to be proud down there, too. As they kissed, Linda tugged and pulled on his big cock with eager enthusiasm. They finally pulled away and smiled at us.

“Oh wait, we’re supposed to do something more,” Linda said, standing. She pulled off her bottoms, both her shorts and panties and exposing a second set of tanlines. This set included two thin lines that disappeared around her narrow waist and tiny swatch of white that barely covered pussy. I couldn’t help but wonder how she looked in whatever bikini she wore while tanning. Based on her tanlines, it was lowest cut bikini bottom possible. Like Jill, Linda had a beautiful, manicured bush.

“You are so beautiful,” Jill gushed, openly staring at the other woman.

“Thanks. Steve likes tan lines.”

“I like all over tans, too,” he quickly added, looking at my sister.

“Jill has an all over tan,” I volunteered. “Why don’t you show it to them, baby?”

“Why don’t you show it to them for me?” she asked, grinning. I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to undress her. My fingers shook as I pulled off her top, exposing her braless tits. Linda and Steve both cooed their appreciation of her big tits. I knelt in front of Jill and pulled off her shorts and panties, giving me a solid look between her legs. I averted my eyes, looking at her thigh instead of her pussy. While I was still between her legs, she tugged at my shirt, pulling it off my head so I was naked, too.

I moved back to the couch, embarrassed and nervous feeling. It felt awkward being naked and hard in front of two strangers and my sister. Sitting next to Jill made it feel worse. I focused on Linda and her beautiful body. She was easy to admire and her eager stare held promises of what might happen next.

“Could you stroke him for me?” Linda asked Jill, meaning could Jill stroke me. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as Jill wrapped her tiny hand around my big cock and caressed me as if I was her lover. “Mm, that looks so sexy,” Linda purred, slipping off her chair and kneeling in front of me. She caressed my knees and thighs as she watched Jill’s hand. “His cock is so fucking big. How much of it can you fit in your mouth?”

“Most of it,” Jill lied.

“Show me,” Linda cooed. “I want to see.”

I squirmed, panicked as I desperately tried to find a way to stop it from happening, except what could I do? Jill was kneeling in front of me, caressing my legs and blocking any escape path I might have. My choices were plain. Either I push the pretty blonde away, snatch my clothes and run away or I sat there and endured whatever happened next. I looked at Jill, hoping against hope she had a plan for avoiding Linda’s request.

“It’s okay if you want to do it for me,” Jill said.

“No, I want to see you do it,” Linda insisted. “Is that okay?” She gave us both a worried look.

“Sure it is,” Jill said, bending over. “Why wouldn’t it be?”

Because you’re my sister! I wanted to scream, except I didn’t. I bit my tongue and braced myself for something I never wanted. I stared down, mostly looking at Linda, but seeing the back of Jill’s head as she moved into position. A moment later, I felt a tentative lick before she opened her mouth and drew my hard cock between her lips. I released a low, mournful moan as another permanent line was forever crossed.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Linda purred, reaching over my sister and caressing my cheek. “Relax and enjoy.”

I can’t imagine how terrified I must have looked sitting there with my cock inside my sister’s mouth, but what could I do about it? Making matters worse? It felt damn good. Jill knew how to suck cock and wasn’t holding back. Nothing about the way her tongue licked, lapped, circled and teased my cock suggested she was holding back. Jill was going for it as if it didn’t matter.

“It’s only Jill touching you,” Linda said, offering a comforting smile. Of course, she had no idea she had just named the exact reason why I was freaking out. What was wrong with my sister? Why wasn’t she trying to change the direction of things? Did she feel as trapped as me? A long, mournful groan escaped my lips.

“Sounds as if someone has been waiting for this,” Steve chuckled, getting it as wrong as his girlfriend.

“Do it,” Linda purred, caressing my sister’s back. “Suck it. Suck that big, fat cock. You know you want it. You know you love it.”

Jill moaned. I don’t know why. Was she moaning because she knew she was doing this to me or because she actually liked it?

“That’s it,” Linda said, pushing down on Jill’s head. “Take it. Take it all. Let him choke you.” I heard Jill gag and keep going. “Yeah, do it. Gag on it. Gag on that big cock,” Linda insisted, forcing Jill to gag again.

“Okay, you need to stop that,” Jill snapped, pulling away. “I don’t mind sucking him, but I don’t like to gag.”

“Sorry,” Linda said, pulling away. “Just trying to have some fun.”

“No, it’s okay,” Jill quickly said. “Here, you do it.”

“Can I?” Linda asked, looking over her shoulder at Steve.

“Maybe tomorrow,” he said.

“But baby, he’s so big!”

“I know and he’ll be big tomorrow, too.”

“Wait,” Jill interjected. “Is this all we’re going to do tonight?”

“We don’t swap on the first night,” Linda said as if that explained anything. Jill gave me a confused look. I shrugged because I didn’t understand either.

“Just a little rule of ours,” Steve said, pulling Linda to him. He started groping her chest while Linda snuggled close to him. “We hate one-night stands, so the first time we’re with a new couple, we just like to do it in the same room.”

“Do what?” I asked.

“Whatever you’re comfortable doing,” Linda said, slipping her hand between Steve’s legs and caressing his hard cock. “Would you like to see me suck him?” She bent over, taking Steve’s prick inside her mouth while keeping her eyes open and on us.

“Doesn’t she look good doing that?” Steve asked me. “She loves sucking cock. Just wait until tomorrow when she does it to you.”

“But not tonight?” Jill asked.

Steve said, looking worried. “We like to take things slow.”

I looked at Jill for an explanation. She looked puzzled but looked as if she was putting the pieces together. “Oh, so that’s what you meant when you said you liked to watch and show-off?”

Linda popped his cock from her mouth long enough to add, “Mm, I love being watched. It gets me so wet.” She snaked a hand between her legs as she went back to sucking on her man.

“What are we supposed to do?” I asked.

“Whatever you want,” Steve said.

“Do we have to do anything?” I asked.

“It’s better if you do,” Steve said with a patient look on his face. “But, if you’re okay with it, we’ll keep going.”

“Good, because I want this,” Linda said, pulling away. She sat up and kissed Steve while Jill and I gaped at them. Slowly, we looked at each other.

“Should I suck you some more?” Jill asked. My wide-eyed look was the only answer she needed. Still, it felt awkward not doing anything while we watched Linda sucking Steve. Jill cuddled closer and started stroking me. That felt like a good compromise. In fact, it felt like a good compromise and I relaxed. “Doesn’t she look sexy doing that?”

Linda’s eyes lit up hearing Jill’s compliment. “Beautiful,” I agreed. Steve moaned. Apparently, our compliments improved Linda’s technique.

“I can’t wait to suck his cock,” Jill added. “I want to feel him deep down my throat.” I moaned, too. Hearing Jill talking dirty was getting to me. My cock swelled in her hand as I relaxed into the moment. “Mm, you like that idea?” she purred, noticing the change. “You like the idea of seeing my lips wrapped around Steve’s big, hard cock?”

“Yes,” I quietly whispered, ashamed that I could get so excited thinking about my sister sucking Steve’s cock. I squirmed, wanting more and terrified because, well, because I wanted more. I dbangd my arm around her shoulder and grabbed at one of her big tits. Damn Jill had great tits.

“Let me suck you again,” she whispered in my ear, too soft for Steve or Linda to hear.

“No,” I whispered back, knowing that if she hadn’t asked, I wouldn’t have stopped her.

“I want this,” she said, loud enough for everyone to hear. She kissed me and I kissed her back. Our kiss didn’t last long because we didn’t want to miss the show happening just a couple feet away. She pulled my arm over her head. “At least touch me, too.” She pushed my hand between her legs and my fingers slipped against her pussy.

Jill parted her legs wider, opening them towards Steve so he could see my fingers as I rubbed her pussy. My fingers slipped inside and around her pussy, caressing her clit and feeling inside of her. She was hot, wet, and slippery. We both moaned.

“That looks good enough to eat,” Steve grinned, staring between her legs.

Linda pulled away from Steve’s cock and watched up for a second before she said, “Do it. Eat her for me.”

“Yeah,” Jill said, smirking at me. “I went down on you. You should go down on me, too.” She pulled away, moving to the other side of the couch with one leg on the floor and while bending her other knee, opening her pussy to me. “Do it,” she said. “Eat me. I dare you.”

I watched as she rubbed her pussy, waiting for me to make up my mind. I looked at Linda who smiled her encouragement. “I’ve never done it with an audience,” I said, as if that might explain my reluctance.

“Just do it,” Linda urged and with a hot, fiery look in her pretty blue eyes.

I felt trapped by circumstance. Everyone in the room was waiting for me to do it. I stared at Linda’s eager look most of all and slipped off the couch. I knelt on the floor and I kissed Jill’s inner thigh several times as I built up the courage to keep going. Maybe I could pretend I was doing it?

As I neared her pussy, I could smell Jill’s excitement. I know I’m talking about my sister, but what can I say? I was already hard as hell and throbbing with excitement. My head buzzed with confusion, shame, excitement, and desire. I love eating pussy, I always have. I love the taste, aroma, and intimacy of pressing my face against a woman’s pussy. I’ve always felt as if eating pussy was an art form. A woman’s clit the most sensitive part of her body. Figure out how to treat that little nub just right and she’s yours for life.

I kissed up her thigh and across her pussy, deeply inhaling my sister’s scent. It was too much for me. I couldn’t resist and knew I couldn’t simulate giving her head. I gave into the moment, pressing my face against Jill’s pussy and shoving my tongue between her nether lips.

The moment I tasted her, it no longer mattered if she was my sister or not. Her pussy tasted wonderful. I moaned loudly and went for it, licking and lapping at the tiny nub of her clitoris and hearing her gasp. I smiled, at least on the inside I did. Take it, bitch, your brother knows what he’s doing when he’s between a woman’s legs!

I snaked a hand beneath my chin and pushed two fingers inside Jill, ignoring that I was fingerfucking my sister. It didn’t matter anymore. I had a single goal in mind, and I wouldn’t stop until she came. If Jill wanted this, I would give it to her. My tongue circled her clit as I lapped up the flood of her excitement. Hearing her moan and feeling her fingers lost in my hair only encouraged me.

“Fuck, he’s good,” I heard Linda say. Damn right. Give me a chance and I’ll eat a woman into an orgasmic coma.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Christmas Cruise (Completed) - by Blue Bull - 30-12-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 30-12-2021, 10:59 PM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 11:38 AM