Misc. Erotica Christmas Cruise (Completed)
“Trust me, it’s fun being watched,” Linda said, leaning in and kissing my lips. She nodded across the table where Steve was kissing Jill. “And it’s even more fun watching, isn’t it?”

I had a chance to kiss Linda once more before Steve brought the evening to an unexpected end. “Okay you two,” he announced over the music. “One more shot and then we’re going to let you go back to your stateroom to take care of each other.”

“But aren’t we . . .?” Jill tried asking.

“Never on the first night,” Steve said, passing out the shots he had ordered with a wave of his hand. He raised his little glass. “To tomorrow!” We knocked back our shots, traded good-night kisses with our dates and that was it. Jill and I were left to stagger back to our tiny stateroom alone.

“Fuck, I’m drunk,” Jill said, leaning against me for support. “And horny as hell.”

“Me too,” I said, meaning I felt drunk.

“You’re a good kisser.”

“I don’t want to talk about it,” I said. “I only did it because you made me do it.”

“I got so wet on the dance floor,” she said as we reached our level. “Is that wrong?”

“It’s sort of weird,” I admitted.

“You got hard,” she giggled.

“Because you were groping my ass and humping me,” I said, working the key to our cabin. “What did you and Steve talk about?”

“How much he wanted to fuck me and how he was going to think about me tonight. And, he told me Linda goes both ways.”

“Oh fuck,” I said, stunned. “Do you?”

“Maybe,” Jill grinned.

“Bullshit.”

“Okay, maybe I want to try it?”

“Really?” I asked, unsure what to make of her confession.

“If that’s what it takes to be with Steve, why not?”

“You think he’s that hot?”

“I wasn’t thinking about you when we kissed,” she said. I don’t know why, but that came as a relief. Jill reached behind her neck, pulled up on her dress and poked her head through the top curve of her halter-top. When she let it go, the top of her dress fell around her waist, baring her breasts to me again. “And I’m not going to be thinking about you when I do what I’m about to do.” She shimmied out of her dress, revealing her thong underwear.

“Wha-what are you going to do?” I asked, stammering as I looked again at my sisters near perfect tits.

“I’m going to masturbate,” she said as if announcing nothing more spectacular than saying she was going to brush her teeth. “Now turn off the lights because you don’t get to watch me do it.”

“The moonlight is shining through the porthole window. I’ll be able to see what you’re doing.”

I stood closest to the light switch for the overhead light. I snapped it off, plunging the room into darkness, except for the shimmer of moonlight shinning in. “Are you really going to play with yourself?” I asked.

“What do you think?” she asked, somehow hitting me in the face with her panties. “Damn, I am so fucking wet!”

I could see the silhouette movement of her hands as they started to work her wanton pussy.

“Hm-mm,” she purred. “Are you going to do it, too?”

“Maybe,” I said, already pulling off my shirt and shorts. My hard-on had eased during the walk back to our cabin, but I was hard again the moment I saw my sister’s tits. I hooked my thumbs inside the waistband of my boxers, hesitating for a moment before pulling them off. Was this a prank?

“Is that the outline of your hard cock I see?” she asked, her voice sounding breathy and different than I had ever heard her sound before.

“What do you think?” I said, throwing my boxers at her.

“Gross!” she squealed, confirming my aim. “You look very hard!!”

“Did you want feel and find out?”

“I’m just asking,” she sighed. “Fuck, my nipples are so hard.”

“They’ve been hard all night,” I said. I don’t know why, because that meant I had noticed, and it felt weird telling my sister that I had noticed her hard nipples. I laid down on my bed and started stroking my hard cock. I was more excited than I thought and eased off how I was doing it so I wouldn’t come too soon. Being excited felt good.

“You got so hard when we were slow dancing,” she moaned. I didn’t say anything. Instead, I listened and thought I could make out a soft, wet, smacking sound. Was she fingering herself or just rubbing her clit?

I bit back a groan and changed my grip again. Damn, I felt as if I could blast off from two good strokes. “Did you see how Steve was groping her?”

“Fuck, I know!”

“What if they expect us to do stuff?” I asked and Jill moaned again. “You know, with each other?” I clarified.

“Oh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I’m cummminnnnggg!!!” Jill gasped. My sister just orgasmed in front of me!

“Did you hear what I asked you?”

“I don’t know,” she said, her voice still breathy as if she was breathing really heavy.

“What don’t you know?”

“Shut up and shoot your load,” she said. “Are you even close?”

“Yeah,” I said.

“How close? Like really close?”

“Yeah,” I groaned, moving my hand back to its usual position.

“Tell me when you cum,” she whispered.

“Almost there,” I said, clinging to my last piece of sanity before the thrill of my orgasm took over my body. “Almost,” I announced, no longer caring that I was talking to my sister and then, my orgasm started. “Yes! I’m Cumming!!” I cried out, digging my heels into the mattress and thrusting my hips upwards as I started spraying my hot, creamy goo across my chest and stomach.

And that’s precisely when Jill flipped on the lights.

“You bitch!” I cried out, unable to stop what was happening with my body.

“Damn,” she grinned as her eyes went wide. She was kneeling on the bed and staring at me with an eager look.

Spurt after joyful spurt of hot cum spewed from my cock and splashed in a long line of ropey white from right between my nipples all the way down to my bellybutton and below it. “Bitch,” I repeated, staring at her.

“Aw, come on,” she giggled. “That was hot as hell!”

I held my hand over my throbbing cock and climbed out of bed. Jill’s eyes warily tracking me as I stood. I scooped a line of goo off my chest and smeared it on her shoulder as I went to the bathroom to clean up. I wiped off the rest and kept my still hard cock hidden as I went back into the cabin space.

“I want to do it again,” she said with a hand between her legs, clutching herself as if she had already started.

“Go for it,” I said, sitting on my bed, still covering my hard-on and looking at her. She made a move for the lightswitch. “No,” I said, stopping her. “If you’re going to do it, I get to watch.”

“Are going to do it, too?”

I shook my head. I just did it, though I knew I could probably do it again in just another minute or two. That’s something I’ve practiced at home. I used to do a lot of edging, you know, where you tease yourself close to an orgasm and then stop and leave yourself needy for as long as you can before doing it again. Because of all that, I can get off and get hard enough to get off again almost immediately, but I wasn’t going to let Jill know that.

“Will you show it to me again?” she asked, playing with one of her nipples.

“Let me see what you’re doing,” I insisted.

Jill looked at me for a long moment as she thought about it. While she stared at me, mostly looking at my hand covering my cock, she kept on rubbing herself and playing with her tits. I felt my cock throb once against my palm and knew I was both hard and ready to get off again. Jill leaned against the wall and parted her legs wide, showing me every part of beautifully trimmed pussy. “Like this?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I groaned, no longer caring that I was looking at my sister’s pussy. There’s a point where pussy becomes pussy. “Put your finger inside.”

“You mean like this?” she asked again as I watched her middle finger slip and slide all the way inside of her. When she pulled it out, I saw how it glistened from her wetness. “Move your hand,” she purred and I did, showing her my still hard cock. She shoved two fingers inside her pussy as she stared. “Damn, you’re big,” she groaned.

We sat across from each other, staring without talking. I started stroking myself again. Why not? Did it matter anymore? She had already seen me having an orgasm, what difference did it make now?

“You’re going to make me cum,” she sighed.

“Me? I’m not doing anything.”

“I know, but you look . . . hot,” she said as if catching herself before she said something else. She licked her lips and I could guess where her thoughts had gone.

“We should stop,” I said, still stroking myself. “We should stop before we say or do something we shouldn’t.”

“We shouldn’t be doing any of this,” she said, rubbing her clit and never looking away from my cock.

“Taste your fingers,” I suggested, wondering if she’d do it. “Pretend it’s Linda.”

Jill did it, staring right in my eyes as she did it. She sucked on her fingers, moving her head up and down and swirling her tongue around them until I realized she was thinking about something else.

“Do you want to suck me?”

“No,” she said, except her eyes went back to my hard cock and I could see the hungry look in her eyes. “Is that what you want me to do?”

“I want more than that,” I admitted.

“Tell me,”she insisted. I shook my head, afraid of saying anything. “Please, we don’t have to do it. I just want to hear you say it.”

“I want to fuck,” I mumbled, thinking about Linda. “I want to shove my big hard cock inside your warm, wet pussy and fuck you until we both come.”

“Yes!” she gasped, fingering herself again. She used both hands on her pussy, pistoning two fingers in and out of her pussy with one hand while rubbing her clit with her other. “Fuck me,” she groaned. “Fuck me!” And she came again, this time, staring at my hard cock.

I stood up and her eyes followed me, questioning my movement without words. “Sometimes I like to stand,” I said, rubbing my cock faster.

“Are you going to come again?”

I nodded, already close.

“Do it,” she said, scooting closer. I instinctively backed up until the back of my calves were against my bed. There wasn’t room for me to move back any farther. I was afraid she was going to touch me, but she stopped as soon as she reached the edge of her bed. She sat on the edge, watching me. “Come for me,” she said. “Come on my face.”

“No,” I groaned, so close, so very close.

“Do it,” she insisted. “On my face and my tits.”

“Oh fuck,” I cried out, once more reaching that point of no return. My orgasm clutched at my body, gripping me in its joy and my cock erupted. I didn’t block its eruption. I let it happen and watched with a mixture of horror and glee as my orgasm shot across the narrow space between us and struck Jill’s pretty face. She opened her mouth, catching some of it on her tongue before the final spurts struck her chin, neck, and chest.

“Yes!” she cried out as I came, welcoming my orgasm as joyfully as I did and artfully positioning herself to catch the shower of my orgasm. “Yes!” she repeated and scooped up what she could into her hungry mouth.

I shuddered with the last of my release and didn’t know what to say. I fell back on bed and stared at Jill as she scooped up droplet after droplet and fed it to herself. “That’s mine,” I pointed out.

“I don’t care,” she smiled. “I love it. I’ve always loved the taste of cum.”

“You’re fucking made wrong,” I said, pulling back my covers and climbing beneath them.

“Fuck you,” she said and got up. She went into the bathroom while I laid on the bed and tried to wrap my drunken head around what had just happened. I was still thinking about it when sleep finally came over me.

I woke up naked in my bed and checked the clock for the time. Jill had turned off the nightstand light before going to bed and turned on the tiny night light near the foot of my bed. I wondered if she had gotten dressed. With her sheet up to her neck, I couldn’t tell. Our clothes were still on the floor where they had landed last night. I scooped up my boxers and put them on before climbing out of bed. I visited the bathroom, took a shower and shaved.

When I came out of the shower, Jill was sitting up in her bed watching the TV. She was topless. “About time! I have to pee!” she said, kicking off her sheets and dancing past me to visit the bathroom. I saw enough to know she had spent the night naked.

I got dressed while she took a shower. Today was our first port. We ate a quick breakfast and headed topside to see the ship sitting next to pier. We joined the line of people waiting to use the gangplank and went into town. It felt funny seeing palm trees decorated with Christmas lights and garland. I think both of us spent the day keeping one eye out for Steve and Linda and the other eye searching for our parents. The last thing we needed was to meet up with Steve and Linda while we were with our parents!

It was late in the afternoon before we found our Mom and Dad. We hung out with them for a little while, but not too long. They said we looked tired and I told them we had spent the night dancing. Mom looked happy that her kids were getting along so well. Dad slipped us some money which we both pocketed, knowing his souvenir money would be saved as drinking money. The port-of-call only lasted until five and we ditched our parents for the last part of it.

“Should we talk about last night?” I asked, after we left Mom and Dad.

Jill shrugged. “I don’t know. We were both drunk and horny, that’s all.”

“It’s not weird knowing we saw each other, you know, doing stuff?”

“Not unless you want to make it weird,” she said, dismissing the rest of the conversation. We went into a couple more stores. She bought some clothes before we went back to the ship without ever seeing Steve and Linda. I think we were both in a funk because we never saw our new friends.

We went back to our cabin, watched some TV and skipped dinner. Being at port meant we could use our cell phone in wifi mode and we spent a lot of time texting and catching up with our social media accounts. We kept one eye on the time, waiting until it was time to meet Linda and Steve.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Christmas Cruise (Completed) - by Blue Bull - 30-12-2021, 09:58 PM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 30-12-2021, 10:59 PM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 10:57 AM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 11:04 AM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Christmas Cruise - by Blue Bull - 31-12-2021, 11:38 AM