Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Only her brown limbs are poking out from under his white body. It looked as if chocolate flakes were poured into bowl of cream. Her right hand was gently massaging on his hairless balls. Her bangles were making sweet melodic chimes with her action. This added to the eroticism that was unfolding on the bed..........

The air inside the room was filled with pungent aroma from their love juices mixed with smell of pheromone and sweat. I could smell that even from outside the door. It was intoxicating and made my dick hard again. I started stroking my dick gently.

Allan got on to his knees and placed himself between mom's legs. He delicately spread them wide apart and placed his hard cock right at the entrance of her pussy. Their eyes met and an unspoken lust was transmitted. Mom grabbed his cock and lovingly put that in her love hole.

Allan meanwhile adjusted himself between her thighs. He then placed her legs on his shoulder and slightly bend forward to get better access to her pussy. He now started pounding slowly. Her anklets were brushing against his neck rhythmically with each stroke. With all the lubrication from their mutual love juices, mom's pussy had become smooth like butter. Allan was getting no resistance and mom's pussy had lovingly accommodated half of his manhood without any problem. Only a wet "plop plop" sound emanating rhythmically from their locked genitals. He increased his pace and so did the wonderful wet sound and the musky aroma. It was too much for me and I came hard again. Still only half of his dick was in.

I was quite impressed to see Allan's stamina. This had been going on for more than an hour now and he was showing no signs of relenting. If the first round was a sprint, this was certainly a marathon and he was good at both. In fact I came 4 times in this duration. My mom was equally impressive in keeping up with Allan. They were indeed a pair made in heaven.

Allan grabbed her legs by the back of the knees and pushed them down to her so that her knees were touching the bed beside her face. Mom was very flexible due to her years of yoga practice. She had no problem spreading her legs like that and exposing her sex to Allan like a lotus bloom. Without saying a word Allan entered her and all of a sudden, furiously started ramming his oversized, enormous cock hard into her pussy. With his hands still holding her knees to the bed beside her face he slammed her hard so that her huge tits started bouncing uncontrollably. The mangalsutra between her boobs was thrashing so violently as if it was about to fall off her neck. "Owww GOD It's So Big!!!!, ohh, ohh, ohhhhh, ohh my god don't stop, ah, ah, ahh, ahh!" She was whimpering in pain as he went faster and harder into her stretched pussy. Perhaps for the first time in the whole session, she felt the full length of Allan's dick and started screaming. I could see the whole 9 inches was fully in and probably ramming against her cervix.

In the first round, they both were so excited that they didn't get the chance to fully explore each other. Now that the initial excitement had settled, they were up for a long and hard fuck. "Ohhh, Owww, ohh, oww, ohh, oww, oww, ohh God fuck me!!, fuck me hard, ohh ohh, ohh ohhhhh god ahhhhhhh, I'm Cumming!!!!, Oh My God I'm Cumming!!!" He just kept pounding into her swollen 38-year-old mature pussy. Mom was having another orgasm god knows how many times. I simply lost count. Her hands were gripping the head board above her, her knees were touching the bed beside her face, and her huge tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust of his cock. She came all over him. But still no sign of him anywhere near cumming. The man was a fucking genius.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 10-01-2022, 06:32 AM