Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Mom further bend forward and rest her upper body on top of Allan's torso. His cock deeply buried inside her pussy. They looked at each other and she took his lips in her mouth and started kissing.

Meanwhile Allan tightened his grip on her ass and started pounding from below. From my vantage point I could see his white rod going in and out of mom's pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen and firmly clutched his rod. Couple of strokes later I saw mom's hips also gyrating with Allan's thrusts. She was nearing another orgasm. Allan clutched her now loosened hair and pulled her head back. She was staring at the ceiling. Both had increased their tempo. Couple of more thrusts from Allan and mom could not hold. She reached her peak. With a long groan she shuddered.

"Ah ah ah aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii" mom whimpered and collapsed on Allan. A powerful orgasm had erupted. Her juices started flowing down Allan's manhood. She was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. Allan meanwhile rolled over and put mom on the bed on her back. Mom was still breathing heavy with her nostril flared up and there were sweat beads glistening on her forehead. Her face looked angelic by the post orgasmic bliss. She opened her eyes and reached out for Allan. Once she grab hold of his hands, she pulled him onto her and showered him with kisses on his face, lips, neck and chest. She locked her legs on Allan's butt to pull him further in. Her right hand reached between their body and got hold of his balls while her left arm slowly caressed his back. It was a sight to behold. Mom's petite frame was completely overtaken by Allan's athletic frame. Only her brown limbs are poking out from under his white body. It looked as if chocolate flakes were poured into bowl of cream. Her right hand was gently massaging on his hairless balls. Her bangles were making sweet melodic chimes with her action. This added to the eroticism that was unfolding on the bed.

The air inside the room was filled with pungent aroma from their love juices mixed with smell of pheromone and sweat. I could smell that even from outside the door. It was intoxicating and made my dick hard again. I started stroking my dick gently.

Allan got on to his knees and placed himself between mom's legs. He delicately spread them wide apart and placed his hard cock right at the entrance of her pussy. Their eyes met and an unspoken lust was transmitted. Mom grabbed his cock and lovingly put that in her love hole.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 02-01-2022, 07:00 AM