Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He asked her to dress and soon they walked back, while departing him she came closer, kissed him and said she has never been so happy. She then asked him to join for breakfast and walked to her suit.............

He Walked slowly back in to the suit, Nisha greeted him and said where have you gone so early. He smiled and said he has gone for a swim. He walked to his room to take bath and get ready and just then he heard the ring and lifted and the voice at the other end says, this is Anand Bhatia, my wife tells me she met you in the pool. Will you join us for Coffee, thanks for the invite, it will be a pleasure to join you people, I will be there soon.

The name seemed to strike some familiarity and as he walked back to dress, the name is still ringing in his mind. Rohit is unable to place him at the moment and then he remembered who is he, he thought My God is he really Anand Bhatia???

As he started dressing, he thought yet again of this Anand Bhatia. Rohit tried to meet him a few times as he is a purchaser of some of the products sold by the firm of Rohit, in fact one meeting was cancelled at last minute and Rohit wondered is he the same guy. Then he thought there is a limit to good fortune, he already had the taste of a lovely babe. He is just going to meet another guy with the same name.

He took leave of Avi and Nisha and walked in to the suit of Megha and Anand Bhatia and Megha introduced him to Anand and said they met casually and she felt why not introduce him to you.  He said no issues and said he is glad she invited and he is here. He said glad you are here Mr. Rohit, I am Anand Bhatia, MD of XYZ company. For a minute Rohit looked stunned but quickly recovered and said I am so happy to meet you Mr. Bhatia.

They had their breakfast and the meeting discussed the resort and other minor issues.

Only as Rohit is leaving, he said Mr. Rohit we can meet in my office once, here is my card and you can make an appointment with my PA, I will tell her to fix it.

As Rohit walked back, he is greeted by Avi and Nisha. Avi asked Rohit, you seem to have made friends even here and so fast they invited you for breakfast. He teased saying hope you are not invited for lunch.

Rohit said don’t pull my leg, yes indeed I made friends fast and let us not discuss this now. Let us enjoy the day before we return back. He winked at Avi and said I hope you had a good time. Avi simply smiled. Of course, the couple used the time Rohit is away for a quick fuck session and the glow is seen in Nisha too. They planned to roam leisurely and aimlessly and have lunch, take an afternoon siesta and then return.

As usual the three assembled in the living space and Rohit is in full josh as he now visualizes a sizeable increase in the sales thanks to his new contact, of course if it bears fruit. would talk of it only after meeting Anand Bhatia in his office and he also knew it will take a few meetings and some relationship building.

He smiled to himself and thought he may not be as easy as Megha the delicious babe. The thoughts of Megha brought pleasant memories and he wished he will have another meeting at leisure with her. He suddenly realized he is stretching his good luck to max and should not overstretch it.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT AND NISHA MAKE LOVE...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 31-12-2021, 06:50 AM