Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Rohit allowed her to rest for a few minutes before he resumed the fuck but soon, he emptied all   his jism in to her pussy. They are too tired after this fuck and soon she wore her dress and walked back to her hubby...........

Rohit woke up early. He knew that Avi will wake up some time in the early hours and may  be he will fuck his wife. He smiled and thought may be Nisha will allow him to empty in to her well-oiled pussy, offering him sloppy seconds for the first time (assuming she has not cleaned). But he has other engagements as he has to meet the bikini babe and as he woke up and finished brushing etc, he texted her and she texted back yes let us go I will wait at the pool. She joined him at the pool but she took him away from the pool, Rohit is a bit puzzled but still followed her, she took him to a separate pool and then she removed her robe and jumped and said come let us swim. As he joined her, she explained that there are a couple of smaller and private pools which can be hired for exclusive use. She hired this pool for a 90 minute bloc, they hire it for blocks of 90 mins it seems. She said so there is no hurry though I may go back earlier than that as my hubby asked me to come back early for breakfast. She laughed and he joined her laughter. They swam for some time in measured strides and swimming close to each other.

Rohit felt hungry and swam ashore. He dialed reception and asked if he can get something to eat. The Manager said normally we do not serve but ok we will serve as an exception since it is private pool and he placed his order. She too came ashore and   sat very close to him, and soon his breakfast arrived and he started eating his breakfast but his other hand pulled her close so that she is hugging him. She responded by teasing saying when a beautiful dame is sitting so close you are concentrating on food.  He laughed and said a man lives to eat food of all types and his left hand is already cupping her tits. 

She did not resist but simply said it is time to know to know our names, I am Megha Bhatia and he said I am Rohit. By whatever name you are called you are a beautiful dame. He finished his food and then pulled her close and said permit me to plant a kiss and she said you are asking after such a long lapse of time. The kisses soon became passionate; they forgot they are in early morning daylight in a pool side. The saving grace is it is hired and there is security to preventing any guy  entering in to the pool.

She kissed him passionately and then said do not know what came over me, you may think I am slut or nymph. Rohit said I have never thought so and she said somehow, I fell for you, I have never fallen to any guy so quickly like this, so saying she kissed him again. Her hands started playing with his nips. She is caressing his chest tenderly, occasionally pulling his nip hard. Clearly, she is aroused. He responded as he unhooked her bra   and let it fall in the side. He cupped her tits firmly and this in turn made her to kiss him more passionately. She now kissed him on the neck, on his ears and nose and every part of his face. 

This took Rohit by surprise, normally he is the one who kissed the lady passionately and worships her but here the reverse has happened and she is simply kissing him everywhere, as if reading his mind, she moved down and she is now tweaking his nips and sucking them with deep passion. He thought the best course is to be passive and allow her to express her desire and yes even lust. She then moved further down and kissed his cock forehead, and then tongued his dick. 

and said you do a fantastic job of eating pussy Rohit she said. He smiled and continued to lick her pussy; his tongue is darting inside her pussy walls. And yes, all this is happening on the poolside. 

The two simply are lost in lust. They have no idea of the risk risk?. Megha now wanted his cock in her and he obliged sliding his dick deep in her soaking pussy. What followed is a wild fuck, they fucked like rabbits and soon their passion climaxed and both had their orgasm. 

Only then dthe realization that they are by the side of the pool in early morning daylight hit them, he smiled, pulled her close and this time gave a tender kiss on the lips. This time it is slow, loving and passion too. He asked her to dress and soon they walked back, while departing him she came closer, kissed him and said she had never been so happy. She then asked him to join for breakfast and walked to her suit. 

stay tuned................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT AND NISHA MAKE LOVE...Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 28-12-2021, 06:40 AM