Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Allan was receiving. His legs spread further apart giving mom deeper access to his balls, his 9 inches proudly standing tall, pointing towards ceiling, his eyes shut, face grimaced and a low groan escaped his mouth. Encouraged, my mom went back to suck his cock, taking half of his length in one go and started bobbing up and down. The cock was glistening with her saliva and her juices from the fucking earlier................

By now, my mom had crossed all the boundaries of being a faithful wife and mother. She had found the forbidden fruit she had perhaps been craving for long deep beneath her prim and proper exterior. The way she was enjoying with Allan in her bed, said to me that she finally met her match. Her deepest carnal desire is about to be satisfied.
Allan patted on her bare butt cheek. My mom stopped sucking and looked at him. Allan winked and gestured her to come over him. She shifted her butt over, straddling his face. Her knees are in-line with his ears. She slowly lowered her pelvic. Allan also helped by locking his hand around her waist and pulling her shapely ass down on his face. His face is now fully engulfed by her round butt. I could sense when his tongue touched her pussy. She suddenly shuddered and arched her back. Her eyes rolled over; hair dishevelled across shoulder. He must have touched her erogenous spot because a guttural sound emanated from her. She had now firmly pressed her pelvic to Allan's mouth and at the same time herself took his erect pole in mouth. They are now in a 69 position.

From where I stand, I could see mom's end of the action. She was bobbing her head up and down frantically, taking almost the entire length in her mouth. His cock head must be touching her throat. Her Mangal sutra, the sign of her marital sanctity was swinging wildly and regularly brushing against the cock. It looked as though it was also busy pleasing his cock. I had never thought in my wildest dream that my conservative Indian mom could give such a nice deep throat. From time to time she took the cock out and with her nose touched the tip of his cock head. 

I guess she was taking a sniff of his musky aroma. Her silky-smooth hair would fall down from her shoulder and came in between her mouth and his cock. She would quickly flick her hair back over her shoulder making the space between his cock and her lips free of any obstruction. By now they were settled in a steady rhythm sucking each other.

This went on for good few minutes. Allan patted her butt again and mom got up. She looked over to Allan. He gestured her to turn around which mom complied. He asked "Anjali, how about you ride me?" Mom giggled and rode him without saying a word. She straddled him placing her knees either side of his waist. With her left hand placed on his torso to keep balance, she grabbed his cock with her right hand and place the cockhead right at the entrance of her vagina. They look at each other, a nonverbal agreement was made and she lowered her body onto his pole. First his pink cockhead and then inch by inch of his vein covered white dick started disappearing inside the fold of her mocha-coloured pussy.

She stopped when his dick was half way through. She now raised herself until the cockhead is just enough inside of her not to slid out. She slowly lowered herself again. This continued for couple of minutes. With each stroke Allan went deeper and deeper until the base hit her pussy lips. He was fully in. She took few more full strokes. At that position she paused for a moment.

I was astonished to see their stamina. Allan notwithstanding, but I had never thought mom had this kind of sexual vigour. There she was, my conservative mom ridding on her lover's cock. The contrast between their skin tone was the sexiest thing anyone would notice. My mom with her dusky glowing skin riding on a pinkish white cock. The white cock was deeply buried in her darkish brown pussy and the pussy lips were stretched to accommodate his 3 inches girth. She placed both her hands on Allan's chest and bend forward to offer her tits. 

Allan hungrily took one in his mouth and cup the other with his left hand. Again his pinkish lips against her dark areola looked so sexy. They looked like a perfect pair. She, the exotic Indian princess finally gave herself to her white knight, showering him with her eastern sensuality. He the blonde king was devouring on his exotic conquest. Everything from their body contour to overall features looked like they perfectly complement each other. Cupid had handpicked this couple.

The sight was simply too sexy. A conservative and devout Indian wife and mom had tasted the forbidden fruit. Something inside me told that there would be no way back from here. Mom would get drawn to this virile cock time and time again, she would no longer be happy with anything less. I thought, she fully deserved this cock. Her mature sexuality needed a testosterone fuelled man who could give her all this pleasure. The fact that mom cheated on dad to get her pussy filled, made this forbidden liaison even more intoxicating. She would definitely not had received this kind of pleasure in a monotonous marital sex.

My mom collected her loose hair and tied in a small bun while Allan was devouring her tits. She adjusted herself riding on Allan to give him better access to her tits causing her naturally wide hip flared further. Her butt cheeks spread further apart. Allan placed his hands on either cheek near the crack and pulled them a bit further. I could clearly see her dark puckered hole. Mom further bend forward and rest her upper body on top of Allan's torso. His cock deeply buried inside her pussy. They looked at each other and she took his lips in her mouth and started kissing.

stay tuned....................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 30-12-2021, 06:50 AM