Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
Allan didn't use a condom. That was my first wish. He came inside my mom. That was the second wish. It seems God had answered both my prayers.
Without wasting time, I grabbed a newspaper lying outside and shot streams of my goo all over the Day's Headlines.
Mom's debauchery was complete.............

It took me good few minutes to recover from my orgasmic bliss. I was in a state of trance, still processing what I just had observed. There she was, my prim and proper Indian mother getting her pussy filled by a white man who is not her husband. The erotic nature of this copulation was simply irresistible. The contrast of their skin tone, especially their locked genitals, the debauchery of a loyal Indian wife with her white paramour and finally receiving his baby making seed in her receptive womb were all too much for me. I never cummed so much before.

I looked inside the bedroom now. They were lying exhausted, Allan on top of mom. His now shrinking cock still buried inside her pussy. Mom gradually loosened her grip on Allan and her legs slid down onto the bed. Knees slightly bend, her legs splayed wide on the bed. Allan's flaccid cock came out of her pussy with an audible 'plonk' noise and with that drops of cum oozed out and trickled down through her left inner thigh on to the bed sheet and formed a huge wet spot.

Allan rolled over to her left and laid flat on his back. His now limp cock was lying upside down on his abdomen, glistening with mom's pussy juice. The head pointing towards his chest. A tiny drop of cum formed at the slit.

I looked towards mom. Her freshly fucked pussy was stretched so wide that I could see a gaping hole and a pool of fresh cum inside. Allan's semen oozing out from her pussy and there was also some blood mixed with it, she was bleeding slightly because his monster cock had torn her tight inner labia. That was a sign that my mom hadn't had sex in years or maybe because dad's cock was much smaller than Allan's. Given how attractive she was and her flawless performance minutes ago, I'd assume the second.

After a minute or so her inner lips slowly closed and her pussy went back to its "normal" shape.

She turned to her left now. Allan was lying on his back with his eyes closed. Mom looked downwards to his cock and with her right-hand grab hold of it. Allan opened his eyes, tilted his head towards mom. Their eyes met and they both smile at each other. No word was spoken, mom raised her upper body leaning on her left elbow and put her lips on Allan's and started kissing. Allan kissed back. Within seconds they were passionately kissing each other. Their tongue entwined and danced in each other's mouth. Further down mom's right hand started stroking his cock gently, occasionally giving light squeezes. I could see few drops of his leftover cum dripped out and fell on mom's fingers.

They broke the kiss and mom brought her mouth down and planted a soft kiss on the cockhead. She swiftly smeared the cum accumulated on Allan's cock tip on her lips like a lipstick. She then opened her lips and put the head inside. Allan winced in sheer pleasure and put his right hand on the back of mom's head. He then lightly pushed her head against his cock and at the same time gave a slight forward thrust by his cock. About 2 inches of his cock entered her mouth. Mom was bit surprised by this and rolled her eyes. Nevertheless she happily started sucking on the cock. The cock grew bigger in her mouth and in no time half of its full 9 inches buried inside of her mouth and the other half was wrapped by mom's fingers.

Mom then removed her hand from the cock and took hold of his balls. She started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, while scratching his balls with her manicured nails. His balls started getting heavier. She looked at them, gave a naughty smile, brought her tongue near the balls, and gave a nice long lick. She occasionally took them in her mouth. I could imagine the degree of pleasure Allan was receiving. His legs spread further apart giving mom deeper access to his balls, his 9 inches proudly standing tall, pointing towards ceiling, his eyes shut, face grimaced and a low groan escaped his mouth. Encouraged, my mom went back to suck his cock, taking half of his length in one go and started bobbing up and down. The cock was glistening with her saliva and her juices from the fucking earlier.

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 27-12-2021, 06:40 AM