Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Her response is her hands now moved inside his jockey and she felt his iron rod like cock, smiled and gripped it and then slowly pushed the foreskin lower. Now her thumb is on the red head and her finger is testing the strength as she tried to bend the one-eyed monster. The monster refused and she gave her approval by simply pressing it gently and then moving her hand up and down.................

Rohit thought time to move to bed and he lifted her and carried her to the bed. Rohit saw the ice-cream pack on the table and on impulse he picked it applied liberally all over her tit. Then literally like a dog he licked it off her tits with his tongue, this meant his tongue touched every nano part of her tits, Avi has never ever done like this, he is good in treating her tits but not this way, applying ice cold ice cream and then sweetly licking it. 

As if this is not sufficient and as if to clean, he poured a part of his drink over her tits and carefully licked it clean, his tongue travelling wherever the liquid went and in the process his tongue licked her navel and belly button too. Surely, he is worshipping her body, having caller her his lady Love. 

Today Rohit is in full josh, the mere fact he will be fucking the sex goddess almost right in front of her hubby has made him wild. He did fuck some, either with consent of the hubby or without consent but tonight is special; her hubby is unaware yet is just a few feet away as he licked her body clean of the scotch. To fuck a married pussy, so far, the pussy had only one more cock, is itself special and ego boosting and to have that pussy as his, even as her hubby sleeps in next room is mouth-watering for any male and Rohit is no exception. 

He then applied the ice cream inside her pussy and yes, he poured his scotch too in to her pussy and as she lay there in utter disbelief, his tongue started the work of eating the cream mixed with Scotch whisky from her pussy. His tongue touched innermost walls of her pussy, she just lay there in a state of total sexual bliss and she totally surrendered herself to him and enjoying what he does to her body and soul.  

As he took her clit in his fingers and then sucked her now hard clit, a man’s mini dick, she could resist no more and she moaned and moaned ooooooooooooooh honey, what have you done to me, oooooooooooooh this is sheer pleasure, how can I repay you this and she had a massive orgasm. Not one to let this slip he hungrily swallowed her juices and then kissed her and transferred a large bulk of her own juices to her mouth.

She is just recovering from her massive orgasm; she knew an orgasm without actual fuck comes to her only in Rohit’s magic hands. Rohit said honey I want you to be all of mine as it lasts, and she responded saying as you please, honey this body is yours, this soul is yours, use   as you please, indicating total surrender to her lover.

As he continued to kiss her passionately and lick her tits again, she stopped him and now applied the ice-cream in his dick and licked it like lollipop, it tastes sooooooo good she thought. Not one to waste time, Rohit quickly positioned himself again in 69 position and started kissing her thighs to start with. She shivered as his tongue licked her fair thighs, bit in a few places and yes sucked wherever a part of flesh can be chewed.  

She continued to suck his cock and tried to deep throat him too. She let him play with her pussy as he again licked every cm of her lovely body, moved higher and licked her navel before he began yet another assault on her married and young pussy. He simply licked her, pushed his tongue as deep as it can go and as far as it can go and sucked her clit, more like a woman sucks a dick and she had another mild orgasm this time.

Rohit had other ideas. He moved and positioned himself in such a way he played his hard cock right in between her magnificent melons, they are like mangoes. He moved his cock up and down asking her to hold her tits tightly. As his hard dick moved up it is touching her chin, the touch is causing tingling sensation and is spreading pleasure all over her body. Rohit indicated to Nisha that she can try and lick his dick with her tongue or even take in her mouth as his dick moved up. 

Nisha tried but she could only touch his dick with her tongue as it moved up, her tongue is kissing his dick head as it neared her chin. She continued to lick his dick as he continued to tit fuck her, soon she fully enjoyed this, but said enough now fuckkkkkkkkk me. Honey, you come over and fuck me he said, no not now, right now you idiot, now I need your dick inside and a fast fuck so push it in. Rohit needed no second invite and he adjusted in the missionary position to start with and pushed his cock in one swift move deep in to her married pussy. His cock went in fully in one go as her pussy is wet with her juices. 

stay tuned..................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT TAKES NISHA AND AVI TO DINNER....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by ... - by twinciteeguy - 19-12-2021, 06:50 AM