Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
As if on a clue, Allan got up and gestured me to sit where I was and slowly went in the direction of mom's bedroom. Allan knocked at the door and effortlessly entered the bedroom and closed it.
Now honestly my dick was stiff as a pole, but even though I had difficulty walking with a hard on, I lost no time in following Allan to mom's bedroom upstairs...........

I was close behind and peeked through the keyhole that I made bigger the other day.

Mom was standing in front of the mirror wearing the mauve camisole and black thong while Allan was seated on the bed watching her. Her silk saree, petticoat, blouse and lacy bra were all on the floor. She was looking her sexiest best.

My mom then took one side of the hem and proceeded to lift it until the lining of her thong could be seen. The scene was so erotic that I thought I would come then and there.

Allan got up, stood behind and wrapped his hands around mom. His palms are touching mom's naked thighs. He proceeded to kiss her neck and his right-hand travel upward and pressed her boobs.

His left hand then travelled the distance between her boobs and her love valley, and he started rubbing her over her camisole.

"ahhhh..uhhhhh.." mom started breathing heavily "what are you doing.. Sandeep will know".

"No..he won't say anything.... relax" Allan assured mom.

Mom then smiled and broke away from his grip and tried to fix the camisole over her buttocks.

"God your ass look so sexy..ohhhh" Allan was in awe.

Mom struck a pose in front of him.

I guess that threw him off the cliff and he lunged at mom holding her in a bear grip while he rubbed his groin area over her soft buttocks.

Mom giggled and tried to break free, but Allan was a powerful man and he fell backward on the bed with mom on top of him facing the other way.

Allan started to finger her over her satin thong under the flimsy camisole and mom was writhing and moaning as Allan's fingers started working the magic on her.

He rolled mom to his side so that they were facing each other on the bed. He then proceeded to unzip his pant and take his cock out. It looked bigger than when I had seen it the last time when he was masturbating with mom's panties.

He then proceeded to take mom's hand and asked her to stroke it slowly. Allan was kissing my mom and fondling her boobs while she was stroking his dick slowly.

"ahhhhh ummmm" Allan was groaning at the pleasure he was getting.

Allan then slid the thin shoulder strap off her shoulder and started sucking on mom's nipples.

Her nipples stood erect as Allan alternately sucked between the left and right nipple.

This went on for some time. In the meantime, Allan had pulled down his pant and underwear and was wearing just his T shirt.

Mom was lying on her back next to him with her boobs exposed. They were taut and standing proud. Her dark brown nipples were the size of a big gbang.

Mom was giving him a good hand job too.

Allan lifted mom's camisole from below and pushed his hand through her black thong panties and started fingering her clit which made my mom buck her hips and almost jump up from the bed in pleasure.

Mom was working frantically on Allan's cock, pumping it vigorously with her hand and I could hear the sound of the bangles hitting each other on the right hand.

Meanwhile, I had my dick out and was stroking it with pleasure.

Allan then got up and pushed mom's camisole all the way up. He then hooked his fingers to the crotch of her panties and pulled it to one side.

Mom's trimmed bush was displayed in all its glory with the red clitoris peeking out of the garden.

Allan then started licking mom's clit up and down and sideways.

"ahhhhh oooooooooommp aaaaaaaaaaaaahhha" mom was moaning as her thighs held Allan in a vice like grip while he feasted on her pussy and love juices.

stay tuned..............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 21-12-2021, 06:44 AM