Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
So, he said don’t worry honey he will not awake at least for some hours, he took good number of drinks today. She turned and said, you devil you planned in such a way that he will consume more and sleep, he laughed and said no honey I did not plan but he is in mood to drink more, in mood for drinks as well as fucks, he can have only one of them.............

You are really a devil, you brought us here with some specific plan she said, yes honey agree, I wanted to have you again amidst this beautiful place but thought I will have some sloppy seconds only after Avi fucked you once.   Nisha, daring you are soooooooooooo special, I like kissing these wonderful and sweet lips. So, saying he pulled her and gave her a passionate French kiss and sucked on her lower lip even as she is standing and she began sucking his upper lip as auto response. His hands initially roamed on her back and then cupped her tit. This sent pangs of pleasure all over her body as her body is now simply melting in his hands. He now seated himself and pulled her into his lap and the kisses have become longer and intense and more passionate and they are separating only for taking a breath. 

Rohit rose and to be sure checked on Avi who it seemed was in sound sleep, blissfully unaware that his loyal and legally wedded wife is in the arms of his boss and her lover willingly. To be cautious he locked the door and then walked back to his room and Nisha is eating her ice-cream when he walked back. She smiled as she saw him.  He moved closer to her, kissed her again and then in one quick motion he lifted the nighty and threw it down. 

Nisha is now in her lovely lacy bra and matching panty. She seemed like a sex goddess in that dress and then he asked her to stand on her toes and give a pose and she obliged teasing him. Oh my God she is sheer beauty Rohit thought.  She is surely a special lady for him. He took a pic of her. He pulled her close and she climbed back on his lap, her thighs melting in his thighs and her tits crushed on his chest as she lifted her face only to see Rohit smiling at her she could see both love and lust and surprise too in his eyes.

She smiled at him and said, what are you seeing and he replied, I am seeing my lady love. Oh really, maybe this you have told other girls too she teased. He said no honey, I have not called   any lady so far as Lady Love, you are special to me and will remain so. I am submerged in your beauty. So, saying he kissed her neck softly and she obliged by stretching her neck and giving him, more space and he used it kissing her all over her neck.  He then lifted her hands and kissed her armpits. Avi never kissed her there and this action of Rohit sent her body into a state of pleasure as the unanticipated and unexpected kisses in her armpit just made her shiver with joy.  

The kisses then started moving lower as he kissed her outer tits visible and uncovered in her bra, his hands roamed freely over her lovely and shapely thighs. Nisha now totally forgot that her beloved hubby is sleeping in the adjoining room as she is now consumed by flames of desire. She responded and her hands are all over his chest and she gently pulled the hair and she caressed his nips and then gently tweaked his nipple. 

Her actions heightened the pleasure for Rohit. Here she is in my lap, playing with my nipples as her hubby is sleeping in the other room he thought and these thoughts made his cock even harder. For her part she bent and kissed his nips and then licked and sucked his nips, she bit his nips too, in the process making her posture comfortable. 

Rohit now unhooked her bra and took the bra away, freeing her fair, firm and round melons which are a treat to watch. Rohit saw them and even in the slightly semi-sitting posture they stood firm and erect, her nips have become hard and assumed the size of a big gbang and Rohit smiled thinking this bird is in heat for sure and she is mine for tonight.

His hands now gripped her tits firmly in his hands and his fingers are tweaking her nips even as she is sucking and biting his nips. they enjoyed this foreplay for some time before she took his hands and placed them on her tits indicating, she needs him to squeeze, lick and suck and do as he please.

Her response is her hands now moved inside his jockey and she felt his iron rod like cock, smiled and gripped it and then slowly pushed the foreskin lower. Now her thumb is on the red cock head and her finger is testing the strength as she tried to bend the one-eyed monster. The monster refused and she gave her approval by simply pressing it gently and then moving her hand up and down. 

stay tuned...............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT TAKES NISHA AND AVI TO DINNER....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by ... - by twinciteeguy - 16-12-2021, 06:56 AM