Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He walked around the garden aimlessly strolling along enjoying the fragrances and flowers, saw couples and like he did on earlier occasion, a couple is in process of love making, smiled at them and moved on, moved around the pool and on impulse jumped in the pool.......

He is surprised to see another babe in there and she said Hi, he replied Hi and said sorry and she said it is Ok who cares at this time. She is in a black bikini and in the flood lights her very fair white body is shining bright. The black bikini is in total contrast to her fair body color and in a way enhanced her beauty and yes of course her sex appeal. She also saw him, Rohit almost had a flat tummy, he keeps his body in shape, she saw his well chiseled body, though he is not a real 6 pack for sure. 

She is impressed. He asked her why you are here alone at this odd time.   She said you tell first. He replied he came with a couple and they are in the suit, he came out for a walk and when he saw the pool thought he will relax and unwind the drinks in his belle.  She said, Well my hubby is drunk and sleeping and needs an hour or two to wake up, if at all he wakes up, she added. 

Her tone clearly indicating that she is fed up and disappointed. Possibly she is horny as well as drunk, Rohit thought. So, you thought you will spend time here and unwind and she laughed. She had a very lovely and seductive smile and Rohit thought these babes sure knew how to smile.  She is also on drinks as the couple had their drinks expecting to have some quality time later in bed. She finally ended up in the pool as her hubby dozed off.

As they are talking, they are swimming together, she came closer to him and asked do you come often, he said no and why did you come with a couple she asked with a mischievous smile and he smiled too and said they are close friends. You are lying, I saw you kissing her, is the other guy her hubby?  

Rohit was caught as he thought no one had seen their quick erotic action.  Yes, he is and she is my flame too he said smilingly as anyhow she has seen them. So, you want to lay her tonight she said as they continued to swim slowly and he said yes, if he sleeps like your hubby. She laughed.  They are still in water but she moved closer and kissed him softly on his hands while still in water and swimming with her legs and said I wish I have a hubby like you that babe is lucky. My asshole brings me once a month here and I cool my body in this pool before we have some action she said with a wry smile. So, saying she pulled him closer and this time kissed him on his lips as they swam together in the pool.

Rohit realized this babe is in heat otherwise a beautiful lady like her and in a bikini, in a totally unfamiliar place and at an odd hour will not kiss a total stranger like him. So, he thought cash it as it lasts. It is now turn of Rohit to pull her close as they are now out of the pool and he kisses her passionately, a deep French kiss, his hard dick is piercing her thighs and his hands are all over her wonderful thighs.  He is in awe of her thunder thighs; she has thunder thighs like Sridevi had at her prime, he thought. He moved away ever so slightly and said sorry, I am adding to your heat baby and I may not be able to spend much time with you. Thanks for a wonderful kiss. You are beautiful and have super legs.

She responded by pulling him close and this time kissed him passionately, her hands roaming all over his naked back and caressing his solid back.  She pushed her tits hard in to his chest making them crush on his chest. This bitch is surely in heat thought Rohit. She made all the moves as if her body wanted some release which her hubby cannot provide at the moment. She climbed on his lap and her thighs are now pressing in to his hard dick.

She made no attempt at either touching it or gripping his dick over his shorts. Rohit too responded by caressing her back and having a feel of her lovely melons, maybe a perfect B cup he thought. She sure enjoyed being with him and kissing him passionately and releasing some of her pent-up feelings. Her tongue darted in to his mouth and her kiss is wild and passionate. What a stroke of luck he thought to himself.

Just then he heard his mobile ring and it is Nisha asking if he iwill be coming back as she wanted to sleep now. A tinge of disappointment is there in her tone. He told the new babe; he needed to go back. They walked together hand in hand, she is clutching to him like a creeper to a tree and as luck would have it their suits too are side by side.

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT TAKES NISHA AND AVI TO DINNER....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by ... - by twinciteeguy - 10-12-2021, 06:56 AM