Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
She responded by placing her hand on his hard dick and said honey you are rock hard. He is pleased with her response and now he tried to lift her dress up but she said honey continue your drinks I will change and come, if you are Ok with me wearing a nighty before Rohit...........

He said change the dress honey and come back quickly. As she rose, she saw Rohit who gave her thumbs up.  As she entered the bedroom, Rohit came in quietly, lifted her dress and threw it on her bed. He enjoyed her beauty in her bra and panty. He quickly removed her bra too to allow it to join the dress and played with her tits, licked and then sucked them a few minutes, what a pleasure to taste these glorious and lovely melons, as her hubby is sipping a drink, he thought before saying, come quickly, your sweet innocent hubby needs you badly baby. He winked at her. She gave him a slap on his face and he kissed her slapping hand.    I have my plans baby he said before departing.  As she changed in to her nighty, she wondered whether she will have 2 cocks in her pussy for the first time in the same night. She is scared, thrilled and yet willing to take the risk. Forbidden fruit is always tasty. She thought she is thinking like a slut wanting to have Rohit’s cock while her hubby is here. She is again in a state of pleasure, excitement, expectations and fear. She wanted a cock badly, rather urgently.

Super charged Nisha came back and by that time Rohit ordered yet another round of drinks, Avi protested but Rohit said he ordered food too and they will finish dinner and drinks. Rohit is all quite as he is not sure if Avi’s hands are not already on her pussy under the dining table.   Avi’s hands are on her thighs and she is not wearing a panty and his hands are roaming freely. She is enjoying this foreplay of her hubby right almost in front of her fuck buddy/lover. Nisha and Avi occupied the big Master bedroom and Rohit moved to the other bedroom, which is only slightly smaller. This, however has no tub and does not provide a view of garden too.

Rohit asked if they wanted to come for a walk but Avi quickly said no and Rohit said then you guys have great time but Nisha you have to let me in if you lock the suit or give me the key. He walked out just in his shorts; he is not wearing even a T now.

Avi played with her upper thighs and even her pussy lips while drinking and dining when she had the short dress and after Rohit left, he kissed her passionately, he kissed her boobies too. She responded to all this by pulling down his jockey and gripping his hard dick, you are very hard honey she said and yes darling this place and your beauty combined has that effect.  He lifted her nighty and threw it out and started sucking her firm ripe round melons, alternating between her twin towers. He even played with her pussy and she responded by biting his nips. He sucked and licked her tits and then he moved to her pussy and put his tongue inside her pussy walls tongue fucking her. Then he inserted his fingers too finger fucking her and alternating with his tongue. 

This double attack of his tongue and fingers coupled with his lips kissing her clit and sucking her clit made Nisha moan and moan yes, Avi pl let your tongue go deep, yes suck the clit oh no don’t bite it pains. You idiot I told you not to bite Oh yes, Avi yes that is it, lick like that and she climaxed and had her orgasm. She thought that for the first time in her married life, her married pussy had an orgasm without a fuck from the erotic foreplay of her dear hubby. 

They continued with their lovemaking, unfortunately drinks won the round and Avi dozed off to sleep without finishing what he wanted, a good fuck, and leaving another disappointed soul in bed this time. That is when Nisha called Rohit.

He walked around the garden aimlessly strolling along enjoying the fragrances as well as the beauty of flowers, saw couples kissing and like they did on earlier occasion, a couple is in process of love making, smiled at them and moved on, moved around the pool and on impulse jumped in the pool. 

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ROHIT TAKES NISHA AND AVI TO DINNER....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by ... - by twinciteeguy - 07-12-2021, 06:45 AM