Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
two sides glass fittings and as the curtains were drawn out the view, I had was wonderful. One side it has beautiful lawn stretching over a long space and on the other side a very big beautiful garden with flowers all over like tulips, roses, chrysanthemum, daffodils, and so many others. Oh my, a beautiful and pleasant scenery. Within the garden are small water ponds with flowers in them. It was just beautiful all the way. It looked as a paradise on earth.  Somewhere in the lawns and garden you also see a couple and from a distance it is obvious that they are having some kind of foreplay. My mind was racing, oh how can they make such display so openly. I was very happy and simply was in total admiration of the place”..............

Only maybe thanks to seasonal variations there seemed to be more flowers this time. Though she was here she is still in awe, struck again at the sheer beauty of the place. Memories came flooding i her brain. Rohit saw her reactions and knew straight away that the sweet memories are engulfing her and making his job later easier. He smiled and said Nisha I thought both of you will enjoy this natural scenic beauty, you have several types of flowers and some of them are rare and exotic too. This is a very romantic place and several couples come here and I thought both of you will enjoy the night.  Avi simply said yes Rohit agree with you totally, I am just bowled by this ambiance and fragrances. Rohit smiled and asked if we should just go over and see the area and return here or should we sit and order our drinks. 

Avi immediately said Rohit, I think I would like to walk and go near the garden and see all those lovely flowers.  Fine and they told the boy that they will order later.  They moved in to the suit.  Rohit changed into shorts and   Avi followed him too. Nisha changed herself into a short dress, barely up to her knees and Rohit cannot help but look at those shapely legs and started on exploring the area.

They walked on the pathway in the lawns, very green, trimmed and a green carpet. Then they moved to the garden, they saw the flowers, roses, chrysanthemum, daffodils, Water Lily, Orchids, tulips and so many others. There are small fountains to enhance the beauty and provide enhanced scenic effect. There is a bigger fountain too and one can feel the drops falling on the body giving  a tingling sensation. As they neared the fountain, she is the first to see the bushes and then Avi remarked hey Rohit this side they have some nice bushes.  

Yes Avi, guys sit here and relax and enjoy the fragrance of flowers, the drops that fall from the fountain. If you feel we can sit here too and Avi said yes, we will. Just on cue a bearer appeared and said sir your order. Nisha and Avi are surprised but Rohit said guys I know you will be impressed and be happy to spend more time here so I ordered a round of drinks. The meaning is not lost on Nisha as for the second time memories came gushing in, how she roamed around with just a bikini and how they ended up having sex near one of these bushes. 

As they sipped drinks, she looked at Rohit who smiled and winked too as if to convey he also knew what she is thinking. As the memories flooded and she started reliving the sexual bliss she had, as to how she brazenly she allowed herself to be fucked in a public place, her own protestations and her wishes to close the affair surely are melting fast. She seemed lost when her hubby asked her how she feels, and Rohit responded she is enjoying the absolute bliss of this place, let her enjoy, and he nodded in agreement as he too is blown away by all this. They wanted to spend more time and see the other places too so he placed another round of order and they walked around. Rohit intentionally kept behind a step or two to allow privacy and also enjoyed her shapely legs walk in rhyme. Avi, however asked him to come with them.

Avi found a Loo and he said excuse me and stepped in. On impulse Nisha said you have specifically chosen this to reignite, she left the Question incomplete, he moved closer to her pulled her closer and in one quick response kissed her lips, saying I wanted your hubby to enjoy this scenic beauty honey. She is scared someone will see them as also her hubby may be back but as she saw into his eyes, all those sweet fucking memories again flooded her thoughts and he smiled and said you sure you do not want to kiss. She went into his arms in a flash and kissed him passionately, biting his lips and as quickly distanced herself from him. That is enough for the night, no more play she said seductively. God I am melting at his touch is her inner feelings. She is scared yet strangely excited as by now she knew, it is not just drinks and dinner Rohit has planned. 

She is in a state of conflict, her mind cautioning her and her heart telling her go and have a blast. Rohit saw her, could read her easily and then guided her near a bush and just pulled her close and said God how I wish we can have a repeat here and now. These words literally swept her off balance and he kissed her passionately, his one eye keeping a watch on movements of others, and one of his hands is on her thighs and the other gently squeezing her tit. He also quickly released her so the pleasures sank in. Now she smiled and she came closer and hugged him again planting a gentle kiss on his lips and saying you are a devil. 

Avi took some time as he had to wait and as he came, they separated. They returned to the bushes and completed their drinks. By the time the night is fully in, the beauty of the fountains and all the colors that are flashed by the lights on them is a treat to watch. And as they sipped, the dancing lights time w announced and all gathered around most had their glass of drink in their hands. The couples danced too in sync with the song as the fountain lights rose and fell in tune with the music and in different colors. It is really spectacular to watch. 

stay tuned............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI HAS STEAMY TIME WITH HUBBY....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by e... - by twinciteeguy - 01-12-2021, 06:47 AM