Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
She is not sure why she is fired up so much, whether the flirting made her yearn for her hubby more or Rohit aroused her so much that she is finding the release in her hubby, or whether she wanted Rohit and wanted her arousal be satisfied by her hubby. Either way she knew she has never been so charged up.  She needed a hard fuck, a strong and powerful fuck desperately. She also knew she is in a state of conflict...............

Recollecting the night, she is not too sure if she is doing right; she hesitatingly and unwillingly started the flirting at her hubby’s request and after several prompts. She thought she will get away with some harmless flirting but she forgot she is dealing with a professional wooer of women. So from some cleavage show at her house and pat on the hand etc, her hubby wanted to up the ante and so the dinner invite. 

She planned similar way some sexy dbanging of her saree, her hubby told her Rohit likes woman wearing a sexy saree. She started playing the tease and flirt perfectly, but soon she found she lost control as Rohit played the age old card of praising.

She began to enjoy his words and this naturally led her to be happy to expose more of her lovely melons and he simply stepped the ante by referring to her sexy belly button too. So now she is in caught in a situation WHERE SHE IS NOT TOO SURE to continue and take to logical end or put a stop.

She knew if he pulled her close and kissed her or played with her tits she may have allowed it and yes enjoyed too. Possibly she wanted it to happen too. She has to grudgingly admit she thoroughly enjoyed the dinner time yet she is scared A situation of heart wanting more and brain sending caution signals to her, or a catch 22. Luckily Rohit is not willing to take such quick steps as it may back fire and so for the moment serious physical contact has not happened.

So She simply took control of his dick and in one single movement thrust herself on his dick and like a knife moves in a soft cake, his dick went in to her totally wet cunt. She relished the moment the dick entered her fully, she grinded on his cock by making circular motions and trying to get his dick in as deep as possible, tonight she is not happy with mere penetration. Besides she wanted her mind not to focus too. Then she heaved herself up and down and began riding him, smiling at him and then gave a very seductive and mischievous smile and said this is no way to ask a super charged lady to ride you,  I need a wild, furious and serious long pounding of my pussy. . 

Vijay knew right away she is super charged yet he wanted to tease her too. Yes my sweet honey I know that and I also know reasons and he smiled.
She continued to ride him and he was happily chewing her nips, squeezing her tits and even caressing her navel too. He enjoyed her riding as it helped him to feast on her bouncing tits; they seem to dance in tune with her movements. Up down and up and down, Oh God they present a beautiful and awesome sight to him. 

She now is breathing hard and like a true hubby, the asked her to lay back, he put her legs on his shoulders and thrust his now rock solid cock in to her wet pussy in one swift motion, his dick went in like a knife goes inside a cake, so smooth and wet is her pussy tonight.  and pounded her fast, telling her, Anjali, honey I know you enjoyed the time and possibly wanted more. 

Ok Here is the cock and yes think it as his cock and you may get more pleasure but she said shutup , am happy with yours. Vijay I have no intention to go all the way for sure. Now stop taesing and fuck me hard, yes that is it, pound me faster, and so saying he heaved her ass up as if in response to her hard thrusts and oh vijayyyyyy fuckkkkme, fuckkme fast pleeeeeeese  and then she screamed oh honey you are soo  good continue like that and then she had her deep orgasm flooding her pussy. Vijay too was charged, normally he can stay longer but tonight he too is charged seeing his lovely and so far, loyal wife flirt and enjoy. He simply emptied in to her, bursts of semen which filled her pussy. 

stay tuned.................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI is HORNEY....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 25-11-2021, 06:59 AM