Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
My throat went dry and I felt that I would collapse there.
"ahhh ugghhhhhh....ahhhhhhh" he was making noises from his throat as his white swollen dick with pinkish cockhead was rubbed against the silky material of my mom's panties.............

Suddenly I had this urge to pee and I ran away from there and shut myself in the bathroom. As I unzipped my jeans to pee, I noticed that my dick was erect. Strangely the scene had turned me on!!!!!

Oh my god...a stranger sniffing my mom's soiled panties and jacking off in them had turned me on!!! God..what do I do? I felt ill and hurriedly took a leak making sure that I did not splash any of my urine on the floor.

After pissing I went down to the hall and sat in front of the TV, staring at it while I played out the scenes in my mind. I did not care what was on the TV, that was the least of my concerns.

What I saw was like a nightmare or was it a dream...? " I was confused.

I didn't know how many minutes had passed but my trance was broken with the sound of flushing came from bathroom upstairs and footsteps rapidly approaching.

Putting on a brave face, I turned towards the sound and saw Allan coming down the stairs with a clutch of papers in his hand.

"Did you get what you need." I asked, croaked rather.
"yes...everything" he smiled at me.
"Nice meeting you Sandeep....it was a pleasure" he smiled and shook my hand.
"Ok Allan...see you" I said trying to avert eye contact with him.
"Bye" he said and opened the door and walked out.

My mind was spinning, and I did not know what to make of everything that had happened and what I was witness to.

I locked the front door and ran to the master bedroom. The door was closed as was the case usually. I opened the door and stood at the place where just minutes back Allan had stood.

I surveyed the whole area and my eyes fell on the laundry hamper near the foot of the bed. Oh god had Allan shot his seed into my mom's panties? What would happen if mom knows about it? I meant would she suspect me?

Hurriedly I dug into the hamper and pulled out 4 soiled panties that my mom had worn that week. I inspected the crotch of each of the panties and found that apart from my mom's juices and urine stains, the area was actually dry. There were one or two odd pubic hairs stuck to some of them.

Relieved, I put the panties back into the hamper and went to the bathroom where Allan had just taken a leak. A pungent smell hovered around in the bathroom. Something like the smell of cum. I opened the waste basket next to the toilet seat and found a crumpled ball of paper in it.

So that was what happened. Allan had shot his semen into toilet paper and not into my mother's panties.

God...I was so relieved and strangely thanked him for doing me a favour. Suddenly a weird thought occurred to me. I fantasised Allan's white cock fucking mom's brown pussy and unloading his cum there. Immediately I jerked off playing that in my mind.

The excitement had made me so weak that I dragged myself to my bedroom and collapsed on the bed. It was a while before I got up.

Chapter3:

A month had passed since that incident. I was caught up in my lessons and tuitions. But the scenes of that day occasionally came to my mind and to my surprise I replayed the scene in my mind whenever I needed to jack off.

Taking a cue from Allan, I too experimented by sniffing my mom's panties, but never got too excited. In fact the taboo of incest always played on in my mind. That was the last thing I wanted to do.

One day, it so happened that mom, dad and I went to the downtown shopping mall and we bumped onto Allan. He was elated to see us and offered to have a drink with him.

Since I was not legally allowed to drink, I excused myself to check on the latest gaming that were on display in the esports centre in the mall. Mom, dad and Allan went to the bar on the top floor.

After an hour I got kind of bored and went to the bar to check on them. They were sitting on a table at the centre of the bar. Dad and Allan were having beer and mom had a glass of soft drink on the table. Dad's eye looked droopy. I thought he had had quite a few drinks. But Allan had a wide smile on his face as I saw him chatting with mom. She also appeared to be enjoying the conversation and looked quite comfortable with Allan. Allan saw me entering the bar and waved at me. He then asked for the bill. It was already quite late in the evening and dad was a bit inebriated, so we decided to call it a night. Before we left for the taxi home, Allan shook dad's and my hand and then gave a hug to mom and whispered something that I could not hear. I saw mom giggled. That raised my curiosity.

On the way home dad dozed off. I could hear him snooze. Seeing that an opportunity, I asked mom about their time in the bar earlier.

"So mom, you had a good time in the bar?" I could not help a cheeky smile.

Mom didn't notice it in the dark.

stay tuned.......................
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 24-11-2021, 06:45 AM