Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
She caressed it and moved his foreskin downward and put her finger on his one eyed monster. He liked what she is doing and his fingers are now moving much faster inside her pussy, soon she was moaning Oh honey do not stop, yes move them faster, Oh yes I am cumming , am cumming and she had her orgasm........

He quickly moved down and savored her honey juices and started licking them drop by drop. He put his tongue deep inside her pussy and this time he is tongue fucking his sweet and aroused wife.  Oh honey you are not even allowing me to rest, yes go on do not stop I like the way you are licking my pussy. You seem to be in great mood right now and so am I too. Come darling oh Yes so goooooooooooooooood to have your tongue service my pussy so well. Honey you are partial, you are not taking care of my clit she said. No way honey I will leave it unattended and he put his lips and sucked her clit which has become hard and is almost like a man’s cock though very much smaller. He took a momentary break and said honey you taste soooooooooooooo good there, it sure is honey pot for me. My sweet darling, it is all yours please yourself as you want, I am all yours to be used tonight as you like, she said. Vijay continued his actions and tongue fucked her and soon she had her orgasm again. He again lapped her juices, only this time he transferred some of her juices to her as he kissed his wife passionately, the juices in his mouth found a place in her mouth and she tasted her own juices. This passionate love attack by her dear hubby on her body, her tits and her pussy has given her immense pleasure so much so she already had cummed twice without getting fucked. Yet she is in a state of excitement and sexual pleasure and unable to find words to express herself, she just clung herself to him pressing every inch of her naked body to her hubby’s body. She continued to kiss him passionately almost biting his lips. She said now time to repay and so saying she changed her position but her hubby held her up, wait honey we need some recharge. He went out and is back in minutes with some snacks, ice-cream, and drinks. Both sipped the drinks and Vijay’s hands are continuously squeezing her tits, today he is no mood to give his wife any respite at all, he is so aroused he sure also knows he needs a wild fuck.

Seeing the ice-cream gave her an idea and she put the cream liberally  all over his cock and then her warm and willing lips took his cock inside her mouth and she began sucking  hic cock, licking the ice-cream on his cock too. The coolness of the cream and the warmness of her lips, what a great match he thought, and he relished her lips doing their job, sucking his hard cock in smooth and silky fashion. He is seeing his wife’s lips move in rhythm and in tune with her movements her tits are moving up and down too. It is a sight to watch really. Vijay thought he is really blessed to have this lovely angel to service his cock.  Then he laughed slightly as he surmised the very same lips make take Rohit’s cock too in a short time. So to tease her he simply said honey, think it as HIS cock and suck it. She took a break, looked at him squarely and said stop taking dirty Vijay, I do like sucking your rod. So saying she continued to lick and suck his cock, she is applying in between the cream too.  To continue his teasing he asked her how it tastes honey, she understood what he meant, waited for some time and when he repeated it said it tastes a lot better. She smiled at him as if to say she can play the game too and then she climbed on his body and hugged him. Now her naked body is on his naked body and the couple is in deep embrace.

The couple is in a sexual bliss yet both are aware all this may change soon. Yet they are in tight embrace and Anjali wanted every nano cm of her body to be in contact with her hubby, she is not sure why she is fired up so much, whether the flirting made her yearn for her hubby more or Rohit aroused her so much that she is finding the release in her hubby, or whether she wanted Rohit and wanted her arousal be satisfied by her hubby. Either way she knew she has never been so charged up.  She needed a hard fuck, a strong and powerful fuck desperately. She also knew she is in a state of conflict.

stay tuned..........
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 19-11-2021, 07:16 AM