Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
The calling bell rang around 3 pm while I was watching a comedy show on the TV. I opened the door in anticipation and there he was.
"Hello....Sandeep" he said in his booming voice.
"Hello Allan"............

"So, how are you guys. It's been a while..huh?"
Just then, mom came out of the kitchen.
"Hey, Allan..how are you? She asked in her Indian accent.
"Fantastic." he replied.
"What would you have?" mom asked.
"Coffee will be good. Thanks Anjali." he replied.

We both made ourselves comfortable on the sofa and engaged in small talk. Mom went to the kitchen
After a while mom brought Coffee and some biscuits and placed it in front of him and took a seat on the chair next to the TV.

Allan turned his attention to mom and started talking to her. After the party I got curious about his intensions, so I was especially attentive to their conversation. But it was a banal everyday conversation that did not pique my interest. Difference between life in India and US, how was she settling down etc stuff like that. So I turned my attention to the TV.

I was engrossed in the show and paid little attention to what they were talking. They were after all grown ups and they had their own things to talk about.

Occasionally mom would burst into laughter and I would also join in involuntarily not knowing what it was about. But Allan had that sort of personality. He could make people laugh with his talk.

It was almost an hour that the conversation went on and mom suddenly stood up and said "gosh..I have to go to the market and buy groceries for the week. I completely forgot"

"Oh..is it..I am so sorry for making you forget...was I so charming?" Allan said with a wink.

Mom blushed. "No no. It was my fault. I am getting absent minded nowadays, may be getting old" Mom put on a sad face.

"Old? you must be joking. You don't even look like you have an adult son." Allan continued pressing on with his charm.

Mom's face had turned beet red and I could see that she was quietly pleased with the compliments.

"Well when the heart is young, then what else do you need, right? Sandeep?" he turned to me.

I was hearing this back and forth conversation and was a bit amused. I mean two individuals in their thirties were flirting with each other and I was a bit confused.

After what happened in the party, mom had come out of her shell, especially in front of Allan whom she had a good time with. So she was not really nervous and quietly enjoying this play.

Not sure what to say, mom smiled and walked towards the bedroom upstairs to change.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Allan watched her walk and his eyes seemed to be fixed on her undulating buttocks as she slowly disappeared into her bedroom.
"ok..Sandeep I will take a leave"

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 18-11-2021, 06:43 AM