Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
Nisha. Hey don’t act smart, we are having a party.
Rohit: So what we can always steel some private moments.
Nisha: this time for a change no such moments and you just come. She laughed.

Rohit: You know very well seeing you I cannot keep quite and last time too you disappointed me at Winnie’s house.

Nisha: Then be a good boy this time too and who knows you may get rewarded, saying so she laughed loudly. And I told you forget it and let us be friends too she added. But she knew the reality to be otherwise and just the thought of dinner with him in the night has made her pussy wet. Oh God what is happening to me she thought
Rohit Ok bye, Nisha meet you both in the evening then.

Nisha Bye

Let us go back and find out what happened to Vijay and highly aroused Anjali as they arrived in their home.  

The couple reached home and Anjali quickly moved to bed room to refresh and change into her nightwear. She thought she will wear a baby doll or some sexy nightwear. She wore something similar to this.

Vijay looked at her and said WOW what happened to you, I have been asking you to wear this for so long and looks as if Rohit finally made you tow wear this tonight. Stop teasing my sweet hubby, we had some super quality time and so this is perfect occasion to wear this, she winked at him. Yes, I know you sure had super time with Rohit and who is flirting by the way you or Rohit he asked teasingly. 

She is in no mood for teasing as all the flirting has made her too horny and she moved closer to him and kissed him and said this is not time to tease. But Vijay is no mood to stop and he squeezed her tits and said he sure would have enjoyed seeing these melons dear, you ARE VERY KIND AND WINKED AT HER. She laughed and said it is your entire fault as at your insistence only I started flirting against my wishes. But I am sure now you are enjoying it. 

Yes, my dear sweet hubby. I must accept I enjoyed the evening and my show too. So how far you allowed,  he asked. Oh this is not time for details, looks as if you are fully turned on so saying he kissed her on her lips and soon the kiss became passionate as Anjali almost bit in to his lips. 

Oh, honey stop biting and save it for Rohit, a good kiss is enough for me he teased while caressing her back and he placed a kiss on her neck too which reminded her of the kiss Rohit gave her and in an instantaneous reaction she pulled him closer to her and planted her own kiss on his neck.  As he again asked her to tell what happened when he is away, as if he is not aware, she chided him for being so curious and yet said make love to me as I fill you with details. 

He smiled and he led her to the bed, undressed her partially and he started kissing her tit. Oh, Honey these are the same tits that Rohit is so eager to see and may be kiss and suck too So saying he suck her tit and bit her nip softly. Yes, honey you are right he is happy to see me expose my boob and yes, he sure wants to play with them. Oh, honey your words make me hornier and tell me is it just that you allowed him to see or, he left the sentence unfinished. 

And he continued to suck her tits while his hands are caressing her pussy. Oh no honey he placed his hands on my legs and later on my thighs too and caressed them over my saree. Saying she blushed and he kissed her on her lips now and said no need to feel bad honey. So, you allowed his hand to roam and she said and his showering praises and while departing he hugged me too and he planted a kiss on my neck too. 

She said, Oh my, my, Anjali dear this has gone much farther than I expected on this night. He sure got some strong green signals from you. Yes, dear I also do not know, the flirting has gone more than I ever wanted to allow. No fear honey, enjoy as it lasts. 

She blushed and said are you not furious that your wife allowed another guy to place his hands on her cheeks and thighs?? No honey I am excited somehow, he said. Ok baba enough of this, now stop and make love to me darling she said. Sure, honey and he pushed his fingers deep inside her pussy, initially his index finger but soon his ring finger followed and even as he is sucking her tits alternatively, he is finger fucking her pussy. 

Oh, honey do not stop where have you learnt these tricks to please your wife she said. Vijay knew she is horny and in right time to mount too. So, he continued finger fucking her and his mouth is busy sucking his dear and sweet wife’s aroused tit. Her nips have become hard and have become long, almost an inch long and this is giving him added pleasure. 

Unable to just lay still she moved her hands to his cock and gripped it, it was hard like steel. She caressed it and moved his foreskin downward and put her finger on his one-eyed monster. He liked what she is doing and his fingers are now moving much faster inside her pussy, soon she was moaning Oh honey do not stop, yes move them faster, Oh yes I am cumming , am cumming and she had her orgasm. 
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 2 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 16-11-2021, 06:43 AM