Adultery HONEY, WE NEED TO TALK by Just_Words(+19 copied)
He hold her hand and pulled even closer. She didn't resist. Mom was continuously blabbering I didn't know what. Perhaps it was the effect of alcohol. She was completely out of her shell by then.........

I saw Allan pointing to her mangalsutra and then to the sindur. She smiled and started talking again, probably explaining what they were. Then she slightly thrusted her chest forward to what I assumed, allow Allan to touch the mangalsutra if he wanted to feel it. Allan duly obliged. He took the mangalsutra between his fingers and in the process brushed my mom's melons with his fingers. Even in the darkness I could see the contrast between his white fingers and her brownish melon. I was sure mom was not in the sense to comprehend that. He then proceeded further up along the necklace and lightly brushed her collar bone and neck along the way. He then flicked her hair. I didn't see any adverse reaction from mom which suggested she was either oblivious of what was going on or she was enjoying this play secretly.

Just when Allan was about to touch her face the light came on. It was 5 minutes to 10, that was the end of the party. The DJ played the last music to close the party.

Both Allan and mom came to their senses and got up from the sofa. The guests were saying good night to each other and started leaving. I emerged from the back and approached mom.

"It's time to go home, mom." I said.
"Let me get you a cab. Where is Sridhar?" Allan asked.
"I think dad is upstairs". I replied.

Allan, mom and I walked up to the upper deck where we found dad. He was completely drunk and was cracking jokes with some younger looking colleagues.

We told dad that the party was over and we need to go home. He was completely unaware of the time and place and was having a gala time. He couldn't even stand straight.

Allan helped dad to get off the boat and called a cab which was waiting in the taxi rank nearby.
Allan and I helped dad into the cab. Before mom went in, Allan gave her a friendly hug and said good night. Maybe his hands lingered a tad longer on her ass than usual.

We arrived home around 11. By that time dad was completely hammered and I had to help him from the cab to bed.
Mom was bit drunk too but at least had her bearings right. She changed into her night dress before went off to bed.

It was a warm summer day about 2 weeks after the party. Dad was out on one of his tour to the Arizona office.
It was the holidays and mom was also at home.
I was watching baseball on TV when the phone rang.

"Hello? Who is this?"
"Sandeep? It's me Allan"
"Oh, Allan, how are you?"
"You did not go to college?"
"No Allan, you know the summer holidays are on, that's why"
"Oh I see, ok. Sandeep, there are some documents that I need to pick up from your house. I spoke to Sridhar this morning. Since he is not home, I have to come and collect myself."
"Shall I bring it to office, Allan." I offered my help.
"Oh..don't bother. I was meaning to say hi to you and Anjali too. Been a long time. When Can I come and pick it up from your house?"
"Sure Allan why not? I would be at home all day."
"Ok, I will be there around noon"
"Ok Allan..see you"
"bye"
"bye"

It was a while since I had last seen him in the party and was looking forward to meeting him.
Dad had a study upstairs where he kept his files, books, computer etc and occasionally worked from there while not in office.
The calling bell rang around 3 pm while I was watching a comedy show on the TV. I opened the door in anticipation and there he was.
"Hello....Sandeep" he said in his booming voice.
"Hello Allan"

stay tuned.............
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by sn7681 - 11-03-2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Indian Swaps with White Boss - by vaddadi2007 - 12-03-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by JHALLO (+13 copied) - by twinciteeguy - 15-11-2021, 06:39 AM