Adultery Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy (COMPLETED)
continued...

As he started playing with her tits Pradeep asked Rama, tell me have you not enjoyed when he is praising you fully saying you have big and sexy boobs, you were quite. Oh God you have started again, she said. How can we stop discussing this. Today is a big day and these lovely boobs of yours he has seen a bra. Yes, all because of you she said. Fact is she is horny wih all the show she gave Anand, She is surprised to see the lust today in his eyes and enjoyed the control she had on hi, She also liked his praising her, reason why she allowed those reference to her boobs too. Now with her hubby mauling her tits, she is super horny. No invite again at all. Oh your face shows you are just saying it for me Then he started by licking and sucking her tits and looked in to her eyes and said are you imagining him sucking but your heart wants it. She said you have really become pervert, how you can say your loyal wife is thinking of another guy sucking her boobs. He said he sure wants to suck these lovely melons darling. And there is nothing wrong if you thought of him as in the heat of the moment it may happen. I am in heat and need you only, not anyone else.

He is surprised at her tone and knew more talk is required to bring her around she. He kissed her responded with a passion he has not seen in recent years, she iterally chewed his lips and the kiss lasted on and on. Then he kissed her neck, eyes and ears and she said come darling enter me, I need you. He mounted in missionary, good for talking to her, and as he fucked he is kneading her tits, sucking them too. Darling you know well he fully liked and is overjoyed to see you in bra. Oh leave that. Come on be honest tell me, have you not liked when he heaped praises, you must have seen the desire in his eyes and yes I think you had a good look at his tool too. She pressed him to her bosom and said yes I saw the desire and yes he is very effusive in his praises. 

Darling when we call him next time, I want you to take even that bra off too. Let him see these lovely big melons in all their glory and beauty. Hey what you are saying, I think I already overexposed and again there is no guarantee he will remain quite once he see these. He understood her concerns, may be she is now ok with showing but not allowing touching. So he said do not worry, I can control easily, I am much younger and fitter and one blow is enough to bring senses in to him. Anyway I will tell him he will only view and nothing else. She said still I have my concerns and as you know I do not like to expose like this like a slut Darling we all are gaining, as we are having great sex life and  he is benefited as voyeur. You have not slept with anyone to think you are slut. 

Their discussion continued and they had a great night. Pradeep took to a resort and they stayed for 2 nights and had wonderful time. He reminded her tactfully that all this quality time and quality sexual life is due to him and her. Her exposing helped in improving their life immensely.

They returned and Rama now had time to recollect all that happened and she is surprised how far she has gone, she is also surprised as to how this fired up her hubby and her too for that matter Suddenly josh returned to their sex life and they have been fucking with lots of passion
A few days later he took her to mall and then to a posh hosiery shop. There he told the sales girl that they wanted to buy some sexy bras and asked her to help his wife. He skipped a 500 rupee note quietly to her and she smiled.

The girl showed some really sexy lacy bras and is surprised at seeing some of them. Finally chooses a few and Pradeep said go to trial room and try. She said no need but he said go, this girl will help you select the right one. Both of them entered the trial room which is a small one. She is hesitating when the girl said Mem, take of your blouse and bra and then you can try these. She took of her blouse with some hesitation and the girl could guess she is not so comfortable with this kind of being seen. She took of her bra next and the girl exclaimed my, my, so big and so firm Mem. She blushed but the girl gave her one bra and she wore it. In the name of seeing the fitting, the girl pressed her boobs and finally pressed both her boobs to test the fitting and said Mem this bra fits you well. If your hubby sees you like this, this will not last in your body at all, she said smilingly. Again she blushed. She is not used to this type of talk which happens in kitty parties. Then they tried more and each time the girl has started touching her boobs more and more and pressing more and more and this time she put her hands inside the bra in the guise of adjustment and touched her naked tit and adjusted it in the cup, being groped by a woman is not totally new to her as her sister is used to play with her tits long time back and she forgot totally of it. Here she can sense her tits responding and her nip is becoming erect. The girl also sensed this. She asked her to wait and she will bring a couple of more and this time she brought some flimsy and transparent bras which covered her nip only. As she removed her bra, the girl became bold and now pressed her both boobs with her hands and said very sexy and firm big boobs, you are maintaining well, it is a pleasure to see them and press them. All she can do is blush and say thank you. She now asked her to wear the new ones and as she wore she can see most of her boob is visible and the girl squeezed both her nips and said this bra is meant to be used while going for a movie as the hubby/lover can feel them in theater 
 Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 6 users Like twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rama, A journey from a prude to Hot Wife by elder_guy - by twinciteeguy - 28-04-2019, 11:57 AM