Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
He said why not serve me this dish he said and she understood him and served him the dish, she knew of course he is asking her to serve her melons so  she bent to give him a good look at her lovely tits yet again.....

What a lovely way to serve a guest he said and he placed  his hand on her thigh  and said, again Anjali, I must confess that you are beautiful and stunning. My compliments for this dress too, it is super. She being a lady is floored totally now with his compliments. She forgot momentarily that his free hand is now on her thigh  and is slowly moving up.

She smiled at him as if indicating both her approval and hesitation. And if you do not mistake me for saying you have a very sexy belly button and navel. Vijay is so lucky. Well, well surely he has taken the flirting to a whole new level, not certainly what she expected or anticipated or wanted. Yet she seemed to like this attention from him and she simply said, Rohit please stop, I am happily married. 

You are flirting with me openly He responded so what, that makes you even more beautiful and yes I repeat you have a very sexy navel. Hope you will receive my compliments in good spirit. He is at his persuasive best. And she blushed and said your lavish praise makes me uncomfortable. Oh no today you surely look like a sexy diva Dear, yet another step he took, by calling her dear with stress. Now she is no longer in charge of what she started and he took control. Yes Vijay is lucky Anjali as if to assure her and ease her.  She laughed and said my God Rohit you know how to tease and yet assure a lady.

Reading her mind he simply caressed her thigh and said a beauty with brains and add to it wit and humor is a pleasure to sit with. All she can do is blush and say no Rohit you are chivalrous with your lavish praise I am just an ordinary homemaker only. Well he is using the strategy used since ages, all women like to be praised and here he is showering fulsome praise and that too on a woman who started flirting with him initially. 

And you are having the grace too, letting me see your beauty he added, he quickly withdrew his hand too, as a true gentleman,  Will be happy to see more of you as we meet again he added.   She was surprised by his gesture as she thought his hands may remain or even go up her legs. But Rohit is playing to a pattern. He knows there is a limit and there is space for curiosity and yes he wanted her to ask for more. He is now confident he will meet her again and up the ante higher. But he wanted her to initiate the lead in every meeting. In short he is playing a game a wooing in the corporate way.

Vijay returned and Rohit said Vijay, next time you two should come to my house.   Sure ROHIT let Rani come back we will come. With that the dinner is over and Rohit dropped the couple in their house.  As he dropped them he hugged Vijay and surprisingly Anjali too gave a hug to him and this time Rohit kissed her neck that sent shivers down her spine. She was surprised yet is happy to receive the kiss, maybe she is waiting all along for this initiative from him.

As he lay back in his car in his journey to his home, he is unsure of Anjali flirting with him and her exposing has the tacit permission of Vijay or not , though he is almost sure she has his  permission. For a moment he thought may be the guy has a cuck tendency but thought no Vijay is assertive in field and is a nice guy. He reached his house and crashed in to his bed.   

stay tuned..........

Pl read n comment 
All Pic r copied fm NET and will be removed if anyone has any objection
Smita n Janki
Nisha
Padmini

[+] 1 user Likes twinciteeguy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ANJALI FLIRTS WITH ROHIT ....Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy - by twinciteeguy - 09-11-2021, 06:51 AM